THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp Trubisky

domcucch1994

Browns honing in on Trubisky?

I think we need to pull the trigger. He has the intangibles to be great and he can extend plays, which is something our QBs lack (for obvious reasons *cough cough o-line sucks cough cough*)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/browns-are-honing-in-on-tar-heels-qb-mitch-trubisky-in-the-2017-nfl-draft/

here's some highlights in case you guys don't want to forget the name.

Draft Mitch let 'em throw the hitch!

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Do you want me to post Tebow's as well?" LOL. Touche, touche...

But that's also apples to oranges in many ways. Tebow threw the football like a farmer tossing a bad watermelon in the compost pile. Mitch has a nice delivery, can make difficult throws, and he's also got some decent wheels. Is he as good as some other candidates in previous years? No...maybe not. But that doesn't mean he's not a terrific prospect, and someone who can't help this team. I haven't done too much research on Mitch, but what I've seen...I like.

Bottom line is this: Would you be pissed off if we took Mitch with our first pick? I wouldn't be...not at all.

Almost Marino like quickness on his release. Maybe not quite Elway strong arm, but Bradshaw like. Not quite Steve Young like mobility....but awful good.

Intellect and understanding of the game? Good signs so far.

Better prospect right now in my view than either Goff or Wentz were at this time last year. (Hell, they were both considered 2d round at best talent.)

I wouldn't be against drafting him somewhere, but we really need to nail that first pick, and Mitch is far from a sure thing. Reminds me Paxton Lynch for some reason.

Lynch? I don't see that so much. After watching the highlights of him I can't really say that he reminds me of a specific QB. As I noted, he seems to me to have a fairly lightning quick release with great arm strength and fairly superior accuracy.

And that is almost all of them. But go ahead and fix it.

It's funny, because I haven't seen one.

This is the part where you say "well I saw them, but they just have changed it since then."

Cue Gipper's patented stance on being clearly wrong in 3,2,1....

It's funny, because I haven't seen one.

This is the part where you say "well I saw them, but they just have changed it since then."

Cue Gipper's patented stance on being clearly wrong in 3,2,1....

Gipper, the man who can never admit he's wrong, ladies and gentlemen.

Count me in.

May I hide behind the chainsaws before the defenses running through our stellar OL ripe him to shreds with them? Because without an OL he will just be another QB casualty losing all confidence in his first year with this team. Have we learned nothing at all this year from this rotating QB mutilation machine we have assembled?

I'm in. Despite the write-ups on Kizer, I'm not convinced he can see the field like you need

to be able to see it in the pro game.

That is a skill not many qb's have to a very high degree, especially like Kosar did.

Trubisky is just a -qb-. I've watched him scan the entire field, very quickly, and he makes

excellent decisions in the process. It's just too bad that there isn't much other competition, at all,

in this draft, or we could happily take him in the second round or something.

I just think he's the real deal... he just sees it faster than most. And, he has the arm. Camp Trubisky is

the place to be.

Archived