THE BROWNS BOARD

Got Me a New Buddy

One Post

Went to the cat rescue and got a cat for my wife. An early x Mas gift and "isabell" is adapting well. So much she has taken over the sofa. Lol

She is fixed and all of her shots. She has been so used to being in a shelter but acclimating very well.

I have Phil and Lil.

Phil is more like a dog/fearless beast - couple years old - loves people, hung out on my porch one day when he was like 2 pounds and stayed around forever.

Lil is maybe 8 months old, rescued kitten from some metropark. More like an actual cat and skeptical of people other than me.

They absolutely love each other though, they'll run around all night, cuddle up with each other, etc.

Second new buddy I got...a squirt bottle for my cat getting into the x Mas tree!

Hope everything is well over there...

My one cat, Phil, is immune to the squirt bottle.

I'll be spraying him and he'll just get soaking wet continuing what he's doing. And he loves tearing down the Christmas ornaments

Hope everything is well over there...

My one cat, Phil, is immune to the squirt bottle.

I'll be spraying him and he'll just get soaking wet continuing what he's doing. And he loves tearing down the Christmas ornaments

Everything is cool over here. Ya my cat Isabell is a typical cat but really likes people. She does real good about going to the letterbox but her aim needs work. I got tired of cleaning up catshit so I got a hood letterbox it's a 100% improvement. I've had her for a week and she still has the runs I only feed her dry cat food I wonder what's up.

Everything is cool over here. Ya my cat Isabell is a typical cat but really likes people. She does real good about going to the letterbox but her aim needs work. I got tired of cleaning up catshit so I got a hood letterbox it's a 100% improvement. I've had her for a week and she still has the runs I only feed her dry cat food I wonder what's up.

Ole kitten Philip here used to shart on my lap and have smelly ass farts and constant diarrhea.

Turned out he had a few different parasites, that was when he was a tiny kitten though. I also switched him to a premium food that was supposed to be easy on the stomach at that time.

Also if you think it isn't parasites or any other issue, just don't feed your cat for 12-24 hours. They'll live and the time without food will give their system time to settle down.

Ole kitten Philip here used to shart on my lap and have smelly ass farts and constant diarrhea.

Turned out he had a few different parasites, that was when he was a tiny kitten though. I also switched him to a premium food that was supposed to be easy on the stomach at that time.

Also if you think it isn't parasites or any other issue, just don't feed your cat for 12-24 hours. They'll live and the time without food will give their system time to settle down.

My wife says its just the change in her diet and/or stress from the move. Buy she doesn't understand because she's been gone for three days working and I've been cleaning catshit. It's not very cool. She eats normally and doesn't seem dehydrated. She had a vet checkup before I picked her up. I'll try the not feeding her thng.

Oh and just to clarify she does shit constantly but when she does it's runny.

When ole Phillip wondered in my house as a 3 lb kitten or whatever he didn't have a litter box and he shit in every single room in the house literally.

Not feeding for 12 hours will settle the stomach a bit though for sure

When ole Phillip wondered in my house as a 3 lb kitten or whatever he didn't have a litter box and he shit in every single room in the house literally.

Not feeding for 12 hours will settle the stomach a bit though for sure

Ok thanks I'll try it.

• 2 months later...

I have Phil and Lil.

Phil is more like a dog/fearless beast - couple years old - loves people, hung out on my porch one day when he was like 2 pounds and stayed around forever.

Lil is maybe 8 months old, rescued kitten from some metropark. More like an actual cat and skeptical of people other than me.

They absolutely love each other though, they'll run around all night, cuddle up with each other, etc.

Not really a cat person but digging the Rugrats reference with the names.

Archived