THE BROWNS BOARD

Man, Was I A Moron

I don't care who fucking wins the job, but don't claim that it's Hoyer's to lose or Manziel's to win. It's anybody's to win. There's a solid chance Hoyer doesn't even make the roster. If you were unbiased, you'd see that.

Fuck Hoyer. Dude is a 30 year old with shit stats and a handful of starts

Oh, he's from Cleveland? Must be great.

Guy sucks a bag of dicks.

What exactly makes Hoyer the guaranteed starter? His mediocre performance against the leagues worst passing defense? His mediocre performance against a defense missing 3 of their 4 defensive backfield starters?

If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

I think it's good practice to go back and see some of the stupid shit opinions you had in the past. It helps keep you leveled when you read the stupid shit opinions others post currently.

We're all j uststupid shit assholes hoping to be slightly less stupid shit than the rest.

Ya know- it wins you a lot of respect when you admit you're wrong. (And you may yet not be wrong about Hoyer FWIW) That's why I really gave it to Mike H in another thread- apparently he's sulked off to BH to lick his wounds. It's also why Shep doesn't post much here anymore- because he can't admit he was dead wrong about Brady Quinn, Matt Leinart, or Jimmy Clausen. Hell he was still pumping Joey Harrington when I told him every Lions fans on the planet I knew was confident he sucked beyond belief. When I've mis-evaluated a player- I'll be the first to admit it.

Don't want to blow my own horn too loud, but how would Sammy have looked in the Orange & Brown right now, all reports seem to say he's tearing it up in TC, and with Josh gone for how long?

In Mike's case- I'm pretty certain it's an ego thing. I'll try to keep this on a level for general consumption- but one of the funniest things I've ever seen was at a National Conference presentation, you had two guys in the room who were international experts in their respective fields- and after the talk- any questions? Well George gets up and starts asking pointed questions. One of which the guy at the podium couldn't answer. All he had to say was "George I don't know the answer to that right now, let me get back to you." Ego took over and he couldn't admit he didn't know the answer right then and there. George latched on like a pit bull, and made him squirm like a worm with even more pointed questions. "Sorry, I have a plane to catch."

Hoyer is still very unproven, you were just a little harsh

That is for sure- we'll find out in the next two months.

i get queasy realizing how bad i was preaching to everyone on here about how good blackmon was going to bw. people were waving the yellow caution flag but i couldn't see it.

DOH!.

Ha! Same here, i was wanting to draft the schmuck. The dude is a beast when he gets the ball. Too bad he's an idiot.

Ha! Same here, i was wanting to draft the schmuck. The dude is a beast when he gets the ball. Too bad he's an idiot.

i get queasy realizing how bad i was preaching to everyone on here about how good blackmon was going to bw. people were waving the yellow caution flag but i couldn't see it.

DOH!.

The people disagreeing were the ones saying we should take Richardson - look how that worked out; Claiborne - who has 14 passes defensed over his two years (slighty more than half of what Buster Skrine got last year alone); and a couple clamouring for Matt Kalil.

So many players get so over hyped it's crazy. Last year everyone wanted us to take Dee "I'm the best CB in the league" Milliner. He got toasted early and often last year, like Skrine the year before.

The people disagreeing were the ones saying we should take Richardson - look how that worked out; Claiborne - who has 14 passes defensed over his two years (slighty more than half of what Buster Skrine got last year alone); and a couple clamouring for Matt Kalil.

So many players get so over hyped it's crazy. Last year everyone wanted us to take Dee "I'm the best CB in the league" Milliner. He got toasted early and often last year, like Skrine the year before.

oh man i was the claiborne and milner guy. just glad we finally nabbed a CB in gilbert.

btw, did you know dee milner is now the best cb in the league?

oh man i was the claiborne and milner guy. just glad we finally nabbed a CB in gilbert.

btw, did you know dee milner is now the best cb in the league?

You've been the "pick a freaking cornerback!" guy for as long as I've been around here!

Hey..even I can admit I'm wrong.. Theres absolutely no shame in that.. No matter how much you learn and do in life.. Theres always lessons to be be learnt. But,thats the beauty of life.. Discovery...I actually thought Jon Kitna could be an outstanding QB.. He was no better than marginal. But,he was a tough kid.

We hope! 2 years ago people thought Claiborne was going to be a success. Last year, Dee Milliner looked like he was going to be an instant hit.

gft.....where were you when the "Team in London" thread was going about. Go back and look at it and give your opinions.

gft.....where were you when the "Team in London" thread was going about. Go back and look at it and give your opinions.

Paris, actually. I typed out a long reply at about 1am, and accidentally hit 'back' instead of posting. Couldn't be bothered to do it again.

I thought Milliner would help us out too. My Jests bud said he was terrible in the start of the season but started coming into his own near the end.

There's gonna be some growing pains going from the most dominant college d to the jets d.

Once there was Wheezy. Now it's Mikey... and, yes, hoorta, it's definitely an ego thing...

Hey..even I can admit I'm wrong..

Me, too... just can't remember the last time I was... ;)

...wanders away wondering why he's not wearing any underwear... something about "Naked Dating" maybe?

so do you now disagree? are there bands with no guitarist you currently enjoy?

or did they just give ya a hard time and ur still pro guitarbands only?

i am sure i've had some zingers but can't think of any off hand and without clearing out my schedule for the day my participation for now will be laughing at all of you. lol

also, are you UK fellas coming in 9-21 for the ravs game? i'm asking cuz i am. and anyone who commits to taking a trip across the pond for American Football is a someone i instantly owe a beer to.

so do you now disagree? are there bands with no guitarist you currently enjoy?

or did they just give ya a hard time and ur still pro guitarbands only?

i am sure i've had some zingers but can't think of any off hand and without clearing out my schedule for the day my participation for now will be laughing at all of you. lol

also, are you UK fellas coming in 9-21 for the ravs game? i'm asking cuz i am. and anyone who commits to taking a trip across the pond for American Football is a someone i instantly owe a beer to.

Sisky. Sorry man. Using the iPad app and its shite. Yes me and Gman and Kmac19 are making the trip over for the ravens game. We will be with the annual browns board mob under the bridge at settlers landing beer bonging by 7am. It would be great to see you. And re guitars. Every band needs at least one.

Sisky. Sorry man. Using the iPad app and its shite. Yes me and Gman and Kmac19 are making the trip over for the ravens game. We will be with the annual browns board mob under the bridge at settlers landing beer bonging by 7am. It would be great to see you. And re guitars. Every band needs at least one.

are any hot female browns backers coming with y'all?

Archived