THE BROWNS BOARD

Weekly Survey

The Gipper

Give your opinions on these subjects:

1. Which rookie QB will make the biggest impact....ON the field, in 2014: Blake Bortles, Johnny Manziel, Teddy Twatwater, Derek Carr? (and why?)

2. If Johnny Football were a mineral, what kind of mineral would he be?

3. Are you in favor of trading Wiggins/Bennett and a #1 pick for Kevin Love? Explain.

4. Would you go on "Naked Dating" if given the opportunity?

5. Besides the Browns, what is the one other team you would like to see win a Super Bowl? (or at least lets say "that you could tolerate seeing this team win the Super Bowl"

1. Which rookie QB will make the biggest impact....ON the field, in 2014: Blake Bortles, Johnny Manziel, Teddy Twatwater, Derek Carr? (and why?)

Manziel because he is the best of the bunch

Dickite

3. Are you in favor of trading Wiggins/Bennett and a #1 pick for Kevin Love? Explain.

Yes. The future is now and Lebron has never played with a great point guard and a great big man.

I don't know, is the studio cold?

5. Besides the Browns, what is the one other team you would like to see win a Super Bowl? (or at least lets say "that you could tolerate seeing this team win the Super Bowl"

After we win one, the Lions and Bills can win.

That's two teams.

so, Bills.

But not before we do.

My belief is that the only one of those that will start from Day 1 is Bortles, and that JFF and the others will sit for some time learning.

Now, I hope that JFF comes in and wrecks this league....but I don't think it will start off right away.

Red Kryptonite.

I was orignially skeptical of doing this trade....as I think Wiggins will be outstanding. But I have come around......get the know quality asset rather than relying on the unknown.

At 62...no. No one wants to see that. And in my 20s I would not have considered it. But, if I had my 25 year old body with my 62 year old mindset, I would give it serious thought.

Probably in this order:

1. Chargers

2. Bills

3. Lions

4. Eagles

5. tie between like Vikings and Chiefs

Teddy, because they will find out Ponder is better when the Vikes go 3-13

No- we already went down that road when we got Mo Williams, Delonte, Gooden, and kept Varajeao for LeBron. It didn't work. I'm skeptical of kissing his behind again.

Yes

Bears, Cardinals, or KC.

1) JM then Carr. The Jags want to sit Bortles for a year (so I'm not expecting much), and Bridgewater is a douche.

2) After some research I have one for each group:

The supposed "haters": Eurekadumpite

For the NAMBLA-JM charter: Cummingtonite

3) Hell no. If Love actually wants to win he'll tough it out for a year and sign with you guys. All the trade does is deplete the depth you guys have. If y'all are going to make a trade, you should be looking for a defensive minded C. A 2015 lineup of Irving, Wiggins, LeBron, Love, and which ever C y'all could pull off would be beyond legit.

4) They couldn't afford me.

5) I want to say Rams but all my family in St. Louis are a bunch of shit talkers so maybe not. Other than that Bills, as long as they suck balls this year, Cardinals, and Packers in that order.

lack of offensive playmakers will give JFF opportunites he would not see on more talented teams.

Manganokhomyakovite

Yes,Big K has been a winner at every level. proven NBA stud. liked watching his dad, stan, play NBA ball?

yes, providing they can hook me up with a 3X large banana sling

Lions

1. Carr

2, Tinfoil

3. Yes

4. No

5. Jags

1) I think Bridgewater gets the most starts out of all the available options, so I'm going to go with him. Handing the ball off to AP will take off the pressure and all he will need to do is manage the game and limit mistakes, something he was pretty decent at in college.

2) Adamantium (I could only hope)

3) No. Listen, Love is an all-star and a great player, I'll give him that. But the main points he brings to the team are scoring and rebounding, while his defense is lacking. The Cavs already have plenty of scoring now with LeBron, Kyrie and Dion (and that's not even including the 14-15 ppg that Wiggins could bring if he starts). Also, they have solid rebounding already down low with Thompson (9 rpg) and Andy (12-13 rpg when healthy).

You know what the Cavs really suck at? On ball defense on guards. Kyrie is terrible at defense, Dion is suspect at time, and they never had anyone to guard the 3's. You know the best way to wear LeBron down during the season? Put him on the other team's best guard because your other guards are terrible at defense. If the Cavs keep Wiggins, he is going to be able to guard the other team's best player and take the pressure off of LeBron on the defensive end, which will keep him fresh on the offensive end. I just think for the TEAM aspect, keeping Wiggins is the best option.

4) Nope.

5) Well, I would have said Seattle before last year. Now I want that underdog story. I'll go with the Jags.

Bridgewater - he has a solid skill set, solid OL and a top notch RB, along witha decent receiving corps.

Cummingtonite.

Basketball - don't care

Not heard of it but I guess the concept. No, not single.

Buffalo.

Derek Carr..Word is that the game doesnt seem to big for him and he's taking well to things.

Pyrite (Fool's Gold)

NO!.. Absolutely not!.. Id rather not give away potential.Id rather get Love in FA.

No,at this stage in life.. My naked body has little appeal to Me even 'laughs" I fail to see how that would inspire anyone LOL

The Cardinals

The smartass answer would be JM, because he is most likely to get planted the hardest.
The serious answer is Bridgewater. I agree with the view that he comes into the league as the most pro ready. Add to that the situation in MN and I believe he will see the field the earliest of the 2014 QB crop. That said I do not expect his impact to be significant. I simply believe it will be the biggest relative to the others listed.

Is ham a mineral???

Torn here... On one hand I hate teams that buy Championships. On the other hand it'd be my NBA team doing it...

Once upon a time definitely... now not so much...

Texans and it would be more than tolerable as I lived in the Houston area for a long time...

Id say Teddy. Best opportunity/situation

Definitely Gold

No way in hell we should give up Wiggins. We can make the best offer even without him, and the T-Wolves lose every bit of leverage they have at the deadline, and Love already said hes coming to Cleveland.

Never heard of it, but I could get behind something like this.

Buffalo (but not this year)

Archived