THE BROWNS BOARD

Bill O'Reilly hired by CNN

"seems" conservative? I mean, there are definitely more right wing people. And I've listened to his back and forths with Stewart where he seems reasonable. But it's probably safe to say he's more conservative than not

The point is you (not necessarily you Steve) can't blast the Dems for ignoring and reducing Bill Clinton's sexual allegations while literally, at the exact same time, doing exactly that for O'Reilly

"seems" conservative? I mean, there are definitely more right wing people. And I've listened to his back and forths with Stewart where he seems reasonable. But it's probably safe to say he's more conservative than not

Yes seems. I don't know about the rest you guys but I occasionally watch o'reilly's show. His pretty socially conservative from what I can see but always gave president Obama the benefit of the doubt as far as I could tell. Many of the others don't do that. Back-to the hypocrisy discussion there are plenty of people who despise him and many others like hannity or Limbaugh et cetera who have never seen anything besides a few "from media matters. And before you remind me yes indeed that happens on the other side.

WSS

The only reason I don't enjoy his show as much as I might is that he just steam rolls over his guests. I'm usually actually interested in what they have to say and seeing if they can defend their position. Lots of political hosts seem to do that but I still don't like it.

He almost always ends an interview with saying he will give the guest the last word and I can't remember when he actually did.

WSS

Half (roughly) Irish Half Croat. A dangerous mixture.

When you come right down to it there are a lot of dangerous pure breeds and mixes out there on most continents, some maybe more when adding alcohol, knives or gunpowder. Some good stereotypes come to mind there.

I'm trying to think of the opposite case, who's the least or nearly least dangerous groups out there? Eskimos?

Eskimos? They spend their lives killing grizzly bears polar bears and whales with their bare hands in 10゚ below 0 weather. I would not f*** with an Eskimo.

WSS

But would they be nice friendly neighbors? I'm still trying to thing of a friendly group or race of people as a whole. Icelanders? Canadiens?

I think Fox is going to go more CNN/MSNBC soon. Pity.

I think your correct - especially when the 2 sons officially takeover from the crustation Roger Ailes?

Just think Chris Wallace becoming like his dad - after memo from the top brass comes down - he will change his style in a NY minute,

and find his groove pestering everything conservative....

I'm guessing the Murdoch boys have probably been pampered their whole lives and probably don't know much about business.

Fox like any other cable-news station tailors their content to agree with a certain segment of society. A segment of society that has previously been overlooked by the mainstream media a d is served by CN and MS and BC. The programming is to give those with that mindset a banner to follow. They aren't there to change people's minds they are there to validate the feelings of their audience.

If the Murdoch squids don't understand that They will be in for a shock. Furthermore nobody, not even Cleve and Woody, give a fuck what bill o'reilly did to some reporter chick who didn't mind when it was profitable for her.

Of course if you look to foxnews for guidance and to complete your life you're probably fucked anyway.

And i'm glad I figured out how to switch off the block offensive speech feature in this new phone. ;)

Surprising used to block fuck shit bitch etcetra but allowed cock sucker to go right through

WSS

Furthermore nobody, not even Cleve and Woody, give a fuck what bill o'reilly did to some reporter chick who didn't mind when it was profitable for her.

WSS

U might be rigjt if it was just one woman with perhaps a grudge or agenda. If only it was one woman you might finally have something worthwhile to sell. But alas it isnt, so you dont. Have you forgotten cpt loofah?

"Perhaps most famously, OReilly fantasized to Mackris how hed like to shower with her and fondle her with a loofah, which he mistakenly called a falafel thing later in the call, according to the transcript."

These women recordef their convos with him steven. Which is why those prior lawsuits ended up being quickly settled to the sum of millions. Not exactly the course of action innocent men take when their honor is shit on. But weasels lije oreily have no concept of such things so what does it matter right?

Archived