THE BROWNS BOARD

Bill O'Reilly hired by CNN

Frankly I never really enjoyed Bill O'Reilly show. I don't like his interview Style has he just the yaps and yaps over the guest instead of letting them trip over their own words in the manner of a Michael Medved interview.

Still I hate to see anybody regardless of their politics or regardless of whether I enjoy their show fucked over on the basis of politically correct rubbish.

I was watching something interesting this morning talking about Rupert Murdoch and his kids and how this is the tip of an iceberg concerning a power struggle between the generations. Murdock was a pioneer and a pirate, the kids I don't think we'll be and that will spell the end of Fox News as a unique entity regardless of what anyone thinks of it.

WSS

Yeah FOX ousted bill oreily cause fox is so pc snowflake. The mere suggestion of that borders on clinical psychosis. The mans own daughter signed an affidavit saying she witnessed him choking out her mother. The sexual harrassement allegations have dogged this man since he was shilling celebrity gossip pieces on inside edition.

I dont care for sean hannity but is there decades worth of allegations against him? For that matter for all his other flaws are there scores of women accusing limbaugh of sexual harrassement? Maybe there are and in not aware but you mysoginist dinobots have to acknowledge ur patron saint has an awful lot of accumulated credit in that regard

Frankly I never really enjoyed Bill O'Reilly show. I don't like his interview Style has he just the yaps and yaps over the guest instead of letting them trip over their own words in the manner of a Michael Medved interview.

Still I hate to see anybody regardless of their politics or regardless of whether I enjoy their show fucked over on the basis of politically correct rubbish.

I was watching something interesting this morning talking about Rupert Murdoch and his kids and how this is the tip of an iceberg concerning a power struggle between the generations. Murdock was a pioneer and a pirate, the kids I don't think we'll be and that will spell the end of Fox News as a unique entity regardless of what anyone thinks of it.

WSS

Stuart

Yeah but both O'reilly and Medved seem reasonable when compared to a liberal nut job like Chris Matthews. He's horrendous and libtards love him.

Yeah FOX ousted bill oreily cause fox is so pc snowflake. The mere suggestion of that borders on clinical psychosis. The mans own daughter signed an affidavit saying she witnessed him choking out her mother. The sexual harrassement allegations have dogged this man since he was shilling celebrity gossip pieces on inside edition.

True, PC correctness is not why FOX ousted him, but it may not be for the reasons you described either. If not for dozens of high paying advertisers pulling out, O'Reilly may still be employed.

Maybe there are and in not aware but you mysoginist dinobots have to acknowledge ur patron saint has an awful lot of accumulated credit in that regard

lol...the only evidence Cleve has for calling us misogynists is that he knows we all hate him.

Not trying to defend O'reilly excpet to say the left only wanted to shut him down. It had little to do with his behavior and everything with shutting down a conservative voice on Fox. They effectively were able to go after the sponsors. Never mind his record ratings with his audience who were standing by him those who hated him had him removed.

You guys just can't bring yourselves to acknowledge this dude is just not a good man, can you? On one day you post these glammed up edited photo's of conservative women but the instant those women say ummm, this guy did some inappropriate shit.....HOOORES!! HOORES I SAY!! LIBERAL PLANTS BESMIRCHING THE HONOR OF A GREAT MAN!! HOORES HOOORES HOORES!!!

Seriously, do you guys have any principle? No more cool stories about superior morals on your side when you harbor and glorify these kind of rat finks.

Pundit and author Kirsten Powers talked to CNN’s Anderson Cooper on late Wednesday about the time O’Reilly offended her by making jokes about blonde women during a segment.

On Thursday’s “The Glenn Beck Radio Program,” Glenn Beck commented on her interview with Cooper and asked if we’re in a place where people can’t make jokes anymore.

Powers, who once defended O’Reilly against accusations of sexism, talked about a news segment where O’Reilly couldn’t remember the name of another woman speaking. According to her, O’Reilly attributed his forgetfulness to there being “a lot of blondes in this operation.” Powers said that she went to his executive producer as well as then-CEO Roger Ailes, asking for an apology.

“Really? Is that who we are?” Glenn asked. “Do we have such thin skin that you can’t make a blonde joke or an old joke or any joke?”

http://www.theblaze.com/podcasts/kirsten-powers-didnt-like-bill-oreillys-blonde-jokes/

You can't blame my guy for this because look at their guy!

Doesnt make either guy right.

"Your guy is bad so we give another guy a free pass"?

Posted Today, 07:49 PM

MLD Woody, on 21 Apr 2017 - 7:41 PM, said:

You can't blame my guy... for this....because look at their guy!

Shit no

OK, well I'd bet money you'll never see Bill on CNN (the first guy). Hey they do have something in common!

So what woody did there went over ur head didnt it?

So since I'm apparently dense explain it to me. ;)

When he said "no shit", what do u think he was saying "no shit" to?

I've read the entire thread over and have no idea what he meant. No shit.

I think the point is what woody mentions often the hypocrisy of the left versus the right. Because bill o'reilly seems like hes conservative to those on the far left he had to be destroyed. Cat imagine why that wouldn't be clear.

By the way, to those of you who are outraged either sincerely or just putting it on for the board, what is it that bill o'reilly did again?

WSS

Archived