THE BROWNS BOARD

So if we've not seen any tax returns by now... Will we ever?

Tour2ma

Voluntarily? No way. How do I know?

If being audited is accepted as a valid reason, and lying, Fake News Polls will never convince our President that the reason is not accepted, then it will be used as long as President Trump is in office. It will be used because...

Thanks to an obscure provision in the IRS manual, Trump and his vice president, Mike Pence, will each be under a mandatory audit annually.

“The requirement for mandatory audits of the tax returns of the president and vice president dates back to the Watergate era in the 1970s,” the IRS said in a statement to McClatchy, noting that nonpartisan career employees adopted the requirement. “Since then, this provision has remained in place during both Republican and Democratic administrations as well as under IRS Commissioners appointed by both parties.”

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article117755838.html

Involuntarily? Oh yeah... Senate Intelligence Committee is going to subpoena many, many years of them.

We keep the door to the spare bedroom closed all the time. My cat always wants to get in there really badly. Why? Who knows.

If we left the door open She will probably walk in loook around and not bother with it anymore.

PS yes not very much different than the birth certificate.

WSS

no, it was fake news.

it was manufactured after being refused to be relaased for years.

and when are we going to see HIS GRADES in college?

why, "he was so brilliant..." bs.

Stuart

Pass this on to those two sissies Woody and Cleve...

It turns out that The Donald has no intention of disclosing his tax records. During a recent Trump stop, a heckler from the audience hollered, "Hey Trump, where are you hiding your tax returns?"

The Donald politely responded, "I've found a very secure place that I'm certain they won't be found".

The insistent heckler, then shouted, "And just where is that, dummy"?

The Donald smiled and said, "They are underneath Obama's college records, his passport application, his immigration status as a student, his funding sources to pay for college, his college records, and his Selective Service registration".

"What's your next question?"

The first non white president with a funny name isn't a "real American". What a surprise

has nothing to do with being black.

your comment is racist.

bird-graphics-woodpecker-676995.gif

Archived