Opener- Titans

hoorta

My voice mail is not set up, but you can send me a text. Or sometimes I see when I have missed a call and it gives me the #.

Ya, I was talking about your PMs on this board. Check out Horta's post.

Zombo

I am spending the night in Columbus on Saturday. I should roll in whenever. I get up early so should be on the road by 5:30 or so. Maybe get there around 7:30-8.

It will be great to see you as always, Russ.

Zombo

What you need to do is check your PMs on this board. On the upper right corner of the board you'll find your name next to "sign out" Click the drop down and select "Personal Messenger". Over on the left side of the screen that shows up is an area called storage. You're allowed to save 50 messages. If you have reached that limit, your PM box is full, and you can't get any more. You have to delete stuff you don't want to get back in the loop.

Oops, OK, I do always forget to do that. Thanks.

Edit: Cleaned up now.

Myself and a small group of friends will be in the Muni bright and early. Anyone else?

This is the "Big One" the annual board reunion Tailgate. It's under the bridge in the Flats. Unless you're a regular in the Muni, why not join us for this one? PM me or Zombo for directions if you're interested.

This is the "Big One" the annual board reunion Tailgate. It's under the bridge in the Flats. Unless you're a regular in the Muni, why not join us for this one? PM me or Zombo for directions if you're interested.

Like I said, group of friends whom aren't associated with the board and they are regulars at the Muni.

I myself might try to sneak out and stop by real quick.

Great Time guys. Good to see all who came. Missed Howie and Gareth and WSS and all others who could not make it.

I hear ballpeen stopped by but skedaddled before I got there at 9 AM. Sorry I missed you Russ.

We must have missed by minutes. I was at the train platform at 9:04. This first game is when I transfer tickets to a friend and he transfered $1100 to me. By no means do I expect things to revolve around my schedule, but the first game is a tough one for me to hang in the flats for any amount of time. I hated to go, but business is business. I can't monkey around and hold tickets up until a few days before the game living as far away as I do. The schedule was announced in mid April and our agreements were in place inside of 2 weeks. I had to get over to the Burke Lot around 9:30-10. Since the transer has been made, I can hang in the flats every game if anything is going on. I can hang at the Flatiron, or can walk up to the Barley House which offers a fine pregame option. I will park there every game I attend except for the Broncos game. My wife is going and we wil stop for dinner after the game. I don't want my car to be the last car down there, so I will park up top near the restaurants.

Sorry I missed you. I am sure that our paths will cross before it's over.

Thanks Russ. At some point in the next few years I hope to schedule a trip into Alabama which would take me through Chattanooga.

If I can ever arrange that maybe we can stop and have breakfast/lunch/ or dinner.

Or when you come up for a game some of us can get together for a brunch somewhere. Just let us know where you may be going.

Archived