THE BROWNS BOARD

The fucking NBA Doesnt get to decide how the cavs manage their team...

Clevfan4life

A game against the fucking clippers. The cavs have to start ramping up for the playoffs so these dumbfucks can stfu and keep the phone out of their hands. I can understand a big rematch with the warriors on christmas or whatever, but the fucking clippers? Im more upset the backups lost by 30 or 40 points, thats the real fucking story

As much as you don't want to hear this the league is in the right here. This certainly isn't exclusively a Cavs issue but the league can't continue to function properly with the Popovich Protocol in place. Whether or not it is a reduction in the number of regular season games or sanctions on teams, something will need to happen soon.

Teams need to rest their stars so give a couple days notice espn or tnt can adjust accordingly

The NBA season is long and unfortunately it seems the same teams are successful, have Olympians, etc. who play a ton of minutes each year. I've been saying for a couple of years, wrongly I might add, that all the minutes are catching up to Lebron but I still think he is an old 32 due to all his play. I understand the need to rest players but and I even understand resting them all in one game and basically calling it one loss. That being said it isn't good for ticket buyers or TV audiences when marquee matchups are killed by the resting of stars.

Archived