THE BROWNS BOARD

Now that the 49er's are out

Browns149

I'd rather have Borland than Harbaugh real fucking talk. I would trade Gordon for Borland in a heartbeat. Doubtful they'll want to part ways with Borland given what he's done, but who knows...they get Willis and Bowman healthy who knows. They might want one of our OLB'ers for Borland. Or maybe one of our DT's. I would def have to think about that given what I've seen Borland do in two games against Seattle. Borland was all over Lynch today till he got hurt, than all of a sudden Lynch started running all over the 9'ers. I was really struck by the fact that the 9'ers couldnt' stop Lynch once Borland went out.

I'd rather have Borland than Harbaugh real fucking talk. I would trade Gordon for Borland in a heartbeat. Doubtful they'll want to part ways with Borland given what he's done, but who knows...they get Willis and Bowman healthy who knows. They might want one of our OLB'ers for Borland. Or maybe one of our DT's. I would def have to think about that given what I've seen Borland do in two games against Seattle. Borland was all over Lynch today till he got hurt, than all of a sudden Lynch started running all over the 9'ers. I was really struck by the fact that the 9'ers couldnt' stop Lynch once Borland went out.

Wouldn't he follow Harbaugh?

Our defense has the talent to be like the 9ers

Dude Borlands their ILB, he's not a coordinator. LMAO.

You think LB'ers can just chuck their contracts and follow their coaches around? :D

so players don't follow coaches?

Browns would be instant super bowl contenders if Harbaugh came, so that means it won't happen.

let Pettine do the Def

And let Harbaugh teach Johnny

so players don't follow coaches?

well no, not if they're under contract. You understand how NFL contracts work right? Borland is under a rookie contract. He could only follow Harbaugh if A) the 49'ers released him and then B) The Browns made an offer.

IN any case I don't want a new coach, not Harbaugh not anybody. Fuck that. It's a joke already.

Harbaugh would cut Johnny in his first 5 mins in office. Then he'd draft Chuckie Keeton from Utah State in the 3rd round and make him a super star.

Harbaugh got a no name running qb to the superbowl.

Kaepernick will never do any better. He can't throw the ball.

Browns would be instant super bowl contenders if Harbaugh came, so that means it won't happen.

He ain't coming, so no SB.

Harbaugh would cut Johnny in his first 5 mins in office. Then he'd draft Chuckie Keeton from Utah State in the 3rd round and make him a super star.

Glad to see ya back Lum. Here's our strategy- trade our entire draft to the Panthers to get DA on the Browns again.

We have a chance to flush a staff that is improving our record in favor of one who is leading theirs downhill?

Gee whiz... and golly... that'd be swell...

Is there a way to prevent certain folks from starting threads?

I'm cool with our coaches. I like Pettine more than Chud, Shurmur, Mangini, Crennel, Davis, Palmer....

Our defensive staff has done really well for the most part given our injuries and weak personnel up front.

Shanahan is blech. I never was thrilled with K. Shanny from day 1, even less thrilled with him on day whateveritis. Maybe we need to bring in his Daddy.

Archived