THE BROWNS BOARD

Why do we defer?

Browns149

Depends on if you are playing online or a quick game, I always recieve in quick games, online you want the ball at half, also odds are you will get the final possesion in the first half

with out the pick, we had the final possesion of the half and the 1st of the 2nd half.............

How did that work out??????????????

Hey I was talking about Madden! And Aaron Rodgers is always my QB on Madden so, well, I don't throw many picks...

if GB wins the toss, do you defer?

Yea 149 you need to put the bottle down.

Our offense all sucked all game why would getting the ball first have mattered.

I will put down the bottle, when you can explain to me, why letting the other team control the ENTIRE game is a good idea????

Depends on if you are playing online or a quick game, I always recieve in quick games, online you want the ball at half, also odds are you will get the final possesion in the first half

Quick game as in like against the cpu or another person? Either way I always kick, for the reasoning you said, you almost always get the ball last so if they happen to score every time you go in tied cause I pretty much score every time. If you stop em you go to half with a TD lead and the ball :)

That penalty sucked

but it was the correct call

Helmet to Helmet on a QB , right in front of the ref, is going to get the call every time

wow, the browns lose in horrendous fashion and stupid threads start coming out of the woodwork.

30-0, yes, that's Thirty to Zero.

the Browns had 107 yards of total offense today, Jeremy Hill had 148 by himself. The Bengals won every statistical category by a country mile and packed the Browns shit so hard that there is brown "snot" running down the team's face.

You're over here bitching about kicking or receiving?! Go drink bleach

So we get the ball and go three and out! The coin toss had nothing to do with this shit sandwich of a game. Your a football Retard if u think it did! Stop sticking up for manziel. He shit all over his uni and the only reason we couldnt see the stains is because it was solid brown. I never like the manziel pick i was hoping hed prove me wrong. In one game he didnt, ill give him a few more. Beyomd that i still dont like the draft pick.

So we get the ball and go three and out! The coin toss had nothing to do with this shit sandwich of a game. Your a football Retard if u think it did! Stop sticking up for manziel. He shit all over his uni and the only reason we couldnt see the stains is because it was solid brown. I never like the manziel pick i was hoping hed prove me wrong. In one game he didnt, ill give him a few more. Beyomd that i still dont like the draft pick.

Archived