THE BROWNS BOARD

Just when we were getting respect...

Kvoethe

We lay a fuckin egg like this. Now we are the joke franchise who drafted this prima donna piece of crap. Wreck this league my ass. All he did was wreck our respectability. Back to square fucking one. Maybe he can pull a flashy win out and we can trade him to Jerry Jones or some other dumbass owner.

Three steps forward...5 steps back

We're relevant now according to Chuck Booms because we have Johnny. The fanboys don't understand that you become relevant in the NFL by winning games and then doing it year in and year out. Not by drafting a media circus who isn't even close to ready to play in the NFL.

Not hater per se, more frustration than anything. I wanted JM to be everything advertised and i would go out and buy a jersey and wear it proudly. But in the back of my mind...i knew this was going to happen. I would have loved to have seen anything positive...i have it dvrd and i quit watching at halftime. I will watch the rest..but the goose egg on the scoreboard says it all.

We're relevant now according to Chuck Booms because we have Johnny. The fanboys don't understand that you become relevant in the NFL by winning games and then doing it year in and year out. Not by drafting a media circus who isn't even close to ready to play in the NFL.

I can't wait to hear Chuck Booms back pedal in the a.m.

Archived