THE BROWNS BOARD

now you know why...

Lincoln Dukes

No excuses. This is what i've been talking about for yeeeeaaaars. But i admit, i bit the hype this time. I'm not saying jm won't get better BUT LET HIM SIT!! We just bounced one of the few qb's who got us into contention. & we pulled him while in the hunt. There is no excuse for this garbage. I am so mad that i fell for it this time.I would of put Hoyer in right before the half. Super unorthedox, but the writing was on the wall. It was that obvious. We screwed up fellas. Have a nice sunday.

No excuses. This is what i've been talking about for yeeeeaaaars. But i admit, i bit the hype this time. I'm not saying jm won't get better BUT LET HIM SIT!! We just bounced one of the few qb's who got us into contention. & we pulled him while in the hunt. There is no excuse for this garbage. I am so mad that i fell for it this time.I would of put Hoyer in right before the half. Super unorthedox, but the writing was on the wall. It was that obvious. We screwed up fellas. Have a nice sunday.

Don't think Hoyer would have won this game, but he wouldn't have done worse that's for sure.

I think Hoyer's done at this point. It'll definitely be JM for the last 2 barring injury. There was no reason to put Brian back in at half time anyway.

Our issues are deeper than the QB, even though I think Brian would have "given us the best chance to win" today. For Hoyer the offense line woes and what not became "excuses" - as we have seen maybe they were pretty good excuses after all.

Time to talk draft after today. Will fight the ravens for the basement.

Thats what i'm talking about. I didn't even see potential today. If the middle opened up on the snap, he ran for it. Wobbly passes lofted in the air, and improv all over the place. The announcer said it exactly. Pocket passer first, then run for it. Not the other way around. We love to tag a guy as "the future" with no experience. Meanwhile, the guy holding the line is doing ok. The org & fans just wait for a bad game, then they want to bounce him. Thats the second time now. "The future"??? Why do they tag someone like that without knowing. You're setting yourself up for failure.

I think it would not have been much different with Hoyer. But maybe the Mazielots will recognize he's not the messiah.

And where are they now? The guy who said all those TDs?

R-e-l-a-x people

E-X-L-A_X Taco, because JFF just shit the Browns playoff hopes down the toilet.

....hindsight is so easy....

When the draft happened, the coaches were still high on Mingo, had Kruger and had just signed Dansby. Dont think they were feeling like they needed another linebacker at that moment.....especially compared to our needs elsewhere....

WR & CB made much more sense.....

We were about to get the WR,,,,,,THEN....

Someone made an offer we couldn't refuse....

Which was to fill our need at CB AND get another first round pick....

Farmer accepted, as most GM's would have.....

We drafted a CB and still have another pick....

And now the proof is in that 6 months of whining wont change it....

The End

I can't believe the nonsense I'm reading here. How in the hell does the nose tackle get in the backfield to fiest hit the RB on a run-option and then get to Johnny all in the space of 2 seconds. Steel sieve there gang. The whole line moves and the center is still holding the ball - The line sucked on both sides of the ball.

Hill had 24 yards on the first 4 plays. I loved it at LSU but not with the Bungles. His second TD was classic Tiger football. Cam Cameron talked and he listened. 30 - 0 was a team effort on almost national TV.

FUBAR - This was on par with the 68 championship game where we were dominated 100 % and I froze my ass off! Y'all are all too young to remember that.

I can truly say that Hoyer would have been seriously hurt.

We weren't considering Mack, should have, but weren't. Also, let's see how gilbert turns out and who we get with that lick before we say who got the better end of that deal.

I was all over Mack. Very excited when he was still there. Tore up my Sammy card and printed a Khalil one.

Passed over Clay Jr...

Weren't in position for Von Miller...

2014 was our time baby...

my impact OLB is at long last coming in for a landing...

... and we traded down.

At the time I said I understood the trade and accepted it. And even though it is harder today due to both the reduced value of that "surefire, Top ten, Buffalo pick" and Gilbert's lack of production, I'm still good with it.

Gilbert sure did look pretty running in that pick 6... ran like a Gazelle.

Archived