THE BROWNS BOARD

Wreck This League

Zombo

Was at the game. The whole team sucked,defense was getting ripped,o-line gave no protection or blocking for the run game.Worst game I have ever been to.Johnny was just overwhelmed. Had to sit in front of some girl with a high pitched voice who was screaming for Hoyer,fights everywhere.What a disgrace. And if anybody thinks it mattered if it was Brian,or Johnny in there,they were not watching very close.I am sick!!

I do believe we jumped the track and crashed....drangledoobers!

LOL... no, that was the Arrow Dips coaster.

http://www.clevelandmemory.org/euclidbeach/accidents.html

Whole team looked like they didn't give a fuck. Worst performance all year. Coaching issue.

Awesome analysis...

Heh

Seems like just last week it was a team game. And now...

Just last week I was told that one player would open up both the run game and the passing game.

And yet he did not put up a single point.

So yes, I blame our new kicker, Garrett Hartley.

The guy had no impact whatsoever...

LOL... no, that was the Arrow Dips coaster.

http://www.clevelandmemory.org/euclidbeach/accidents.html

Awesome analysis...

Just last week I was told that one player would open up both the run game and the passing game.

And yet he did not put up a single point.

So yes, I blame our new kicker, Garrett Hartley.

The guy had no impact whatsoever...

I'm assuming that response was to somebody else since it wasn't me that told you whatever you thought you were told.

WSS

Well Johnny sure as Hell wrecked something today and and it wasn't the league.

I tell ya- it's the Brown pants- bad Karma. Burn them.

Well, that sure didn't happen. Must have had about 53 pooches in the locker room because everyone got to screw one. Worst team effort I have witnessed in pro ball for a long time. How could last week's D just totally disappear in a week where a rookie is gonna need everything they got? Same for the O line. Non-existent. Yep JM made so bad throws, especially when it was obvious there would be no help elsewhere today.

Ag- you're the voice of reason among the A&M fans. Johnny had a horrible, and to a some extent, typical rookie first game. I won't forgive the defense for playing like total shit against the run- but once again AJ Green was a complete non-factor. Dalton got blessed with a running game the Browns had no answer for. Andy's feeble and off target tosses were no worse than JFFs. OTOH first half- high tosses that get your WRs killed- and on both ints- you can blame Manziel for tossing fluff balls off the wrong foot the DBs had time to break on. LOL, I said it before- Johnny Jump Ball to Evans doesn't work in the NFL. .

I'm assuming that response was to somebody else since it wasn't me that told you whatever you thought you were told.

And you, Sir, would be correct in that assumption. The reference to your post went no further than just last week" spark.

Now about that kilt...

Archived