THE BROWNS BOARD

Wreck This League

Zombo

Ok, Manzealots and Dyed in the Wool Old School Browns fans, we are all in the same boat today, we all just fucking want to win.

Here we go ... new era, new QB ... let's Wreck This Damn League.

Crushing defense, big-play offense, leadership and take care of the football.

Gordon, Thomas, Cameron, Bitonio, Haden, Dansby ... bunch of Pro Bowlers ... Greco, Leonard, Hawkins ... bunch of over-achievers ... Crowel, West, Gabriel, Kirksey, Gilbert ... young fresh legs ready to take off ... Kruger, Bryant, Rubin ... veterans ready to crush souls today ... it's all yours Johnny, just win and keep winning kid, we got your back.

Go Browns!

Zombo

It's been a topsey turvey season from no expectations to great expectations, from euphoric to abysmal. What we need is some levity and consistency from both sides of the ball. If we can control the ball, sustain drives, chew up some clock and score some points with this defense on lock down, we can definately wreck this league.

GO BROWNS !

- You have bled with Hoyer! Now bleed with me!

Damn right, wreck this fucking league. Start with wrecking the Bengals' season.

The best news is JFF has the best overall team situation he's stepping into than any of our past QB saviors. So wreck this league, but take care of the ball. We only need 1-2 JFF plays a game.

And Marvin Lewis fucked up big time.

I'm damn curious to see how this one plays out with how the rest of the offense responds to the new QB situation.

How will the Oline react with a newer mobile model, what receivers will Johnny develop a rapport with, how will the overall chemistry be with these guys?

And who will Johnny thank first in his postgame victory interview. God, his teammates, the coaches, Gene Simmons?

Feel like Im slooowly getting pulled up the first big hill on a giant roller coaster...clicka clicka clicka clicka....up up up up.....almost cresting......cresting.... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Like the Thriller at Euclid Beach.

Feel like Im slooowly getting pulled up the first big hill on a giant roller coaster...clicka clicka clicka clicka....up up up up.....almost cresting......cresting.... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I do believe we jumped the track and crashed....drangledoobers!

Something got wrecked today that's for sure.

Defense got ran all over as we've pretty much come to expect now. Offensive line sucked, Seymour sucks. Bitonio's great rookie year has been coming back down to earth, getting tired or something? Can give Johnny all the excuses and he deserves some slack for being a rookie first start or whatever, but he literally didn't do anything right - talk about foot work, accuracy, reads, decisions...all bad.

I will say that we Cleveland fans have seen A LOT of rookie QB debuts......A LOT OF EM......and this one ranks somewhere & it aint the top.....

Unfortunately, usually when you have to "resort" to rookie QB's, things are already kinda bleak....

I will say that we Cleveland fans have seen A LOT of rookie QB debuts......A LOT OF EM......and this one ranks somewhere & it aint the top.....

Unfortunately, usually when you have to "resort" to rookie QB's, things are already kinda bleak....

Interesting idea for a thread, I suspect.

Wreck their O and the rest takes care of itself

Well, that sure didn't happen. Must have had about 53 pooches in the locker room because everyone got to screw one. Worst team effort I have witnessed in pro ball for a long time. How could last week's D just totally disappear in a week where a rookie is gonna need everything they got? Same for the O line. Non-existent. Yep JM made so bad throws, especially when it was obvious there would be no help elsewhere today.

So that was embarrassing. He looked cute in his little costume though.

He's a college qb. I've seen enough.

But I guess we have to let this play out now.

Good times.

Z

I've thought the same, never thought he had the skill set for a NFL qb. Hope I'm wrong. We'll just have to see.

I'm really tired of the qb carousel and debates that come with it.

Well, that sure didn't happen. Must have had about 53 pooches in the locker room because everyone got to screw one. Worst team effort I have witnessed in pro ball for a long time. How could last week's D just totally disappear in a week where a rookie is gonna need everything they got? Same for the O line. Non-existent. Yep JM made so bad throws, especially when it was obvious there would be no help elsewhere today.

I agree here. The whole team looked like shit, like they'd given up. Can't help but wonder if they're wiling to put it on the line with Johnny in there.

Archived