THE BROWNS BOARD

Democrats Just Confirmed They Are the Party of Death

OldBrownsFan

I don't see why people make such a big deal over abortion..

The population in the US is at 300,000,000+

Our birth rate is twice than our death rate,

The population of the world is gonna hit 10 billion by around 2050

Who gives a shit if someone gets one? Like its really going to matter?

We should be promoting more safe sex classes in school, giving out condoms to teens.

If someone does mistakenly get pregnant, who the fuck is anyone to tell you what you can or cannot do with your body?

And yet these idiots stand outside of these clinics and shame these girls because they have nothing better to do with their miserable lives but to bring

others down.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should be promoting more safe sex classes in school, giving out condoms to teens.

If someone does mistakenly get pregnant, who the fuck is anyone to tell you what you can or cannot do with your body?

And yet these idiots stand outside of these clinics and shame these girls because they have nothing better to do with their miserable lives but to bring

others down.

Abortion is just a sanitized word for murdering a baby in the womb. I don't care what anyone does with their bodies but I do care when it involves murdering a separate human being. That baby is not just a part of a woman's body, it is separate human being and that is a scientific fact. As for those "miserable" people who try to talk women out of abortions many of them are "miserable" because they once had an abortion and know the guilt they had over it by killing a baby. They are trying to save lives not kill lives.

Abortion is just a sanitized word for murdering a baby in the womb. I don't care what anyone does with their bodies but I do care when it involves murdering a separate human being. That baby is not just a part of a woman's body, it is separate human being and that is a scientific fact. As for those "miserable" people who try to talk women out of abortions many of them are "miserable" because they once had an abortion and know the guilt they had over it by killing a baby. They are trying to save lives not kill lives.

Fuck em!

It's none of their business!

You don't know if that woman was raped, is at risk because of the pregnancy, or it is not economically viable to have a kid at that point in time.

What difference does it make if the pregnancy is terminated?

I'm not saying that women should go out and have abortions for the fuck of it, but for fuck's sake, don't humiliate someone because they are making a decision that doesn't affect your life!

Fuck em!

It's none of their business!

You don't know if that woman was raped, is at risk because of the pregnancy, or it is not economically viable to have a kid at that point in time.

What difference does it make if the pregnancy is terminated?

I'm not saying that women should go out and have abortions for the fuck of it, but for fuck's sake, don't humiliate someone because they are making a decision that doesn't affect your life!

I know some women who had abortions and have gone to abortion clinics to hand out pro life tracts and try and talk women out of an abortion. They don't try to humiliate anyone. They are trying to save lives and keep other women from making their mistake.

That decision is between women and whatever resides on the next plane of existence. Its not my business here. You can call a baby a seperate being but ur playing semantics. If y'all dont want abortions than test tube ur own shit.

Until sone other method of procreation comes about that doesnt involve wonen its tuff shit for u

U conservative snowflakes dont get ur way on everything stop cryin about what other peopke do that aint got nothin to do with u

Sorry Cleve we all know who the real snowflakes are. Those on our side fight battles. We don't need any safe spaces with crayons and such.

Stuart

others down.

Stuart

Plus imagine how much more crime there would be if we didn't kill babies in the womb...since more black babies are killed than are white. Right?

Perhaps you and the other two stooges Woodley and Cleve can explain why when a pregnant woman is murdered and the child dies it is considered a double homicide? Or a murder if the woman lives and the baby dies?

Unless you're like Cleve and take it in the mouth or up the ass you cant have it both ways.... A baby in the womb is considered a human life or it isn't you assholes.

Stuart

Stuart

Plus imagine how much more crime there would be if we didn't kill babies in the womb...since more black babies are killed than are white. Right?

Perhaps you and the other two stooges Woodley and Cleve can explain why when a pregnant woman is murdered and the child dies it is considered a double homicide? Or a murder if the woman lives and the baby dies?

Unless you're like Cleve and take it in the mouth or up the ass you cant have it both ways.... A baby in the womb is considered a human life or it isn't you assholes.

Listen here, fucko.

Who gives a flying fuck if a woman wants to end her pregnancy?

I could really care less about the semantics of when life begins, the fact of the matter is,

It's a woman's body, it is entirely up to her what she does with her baby.

And to answer your question, the reason why it is considered a double homicide is because in this hypothetical scenario, it is murder.

A woman terminating her pregnancy is not a criminal.

Someone killing a pregnant woman with her unborn child is a criminal.

Like I said earlier, we are over 300,000,000 strong in this country.

How many more in-the-way people do we need?

People just need to stop fucking then if they are so worried about this issue...

Or pull out, wear a rubber, yadda yadda.

Omg stuarts a moron, periodically someone quotes him and i remember why i have the unemployed squeeler on ignore.

A pregnant woman who is murdered is considered to have made the "choice" to have the child. Its a false equivalency to state that because some women may at some point "decide" to terminate a pregnancy and are legally able to do so......that it now devalues all pregnancies. As if every pregnant woman walking around just "hasnt gotten around to it yet".....

The arguments put forth by these simpletons we're supposed to acknowledge as fellow sentient beings.........?

Omg stuarts a moron, periodically someone quotes him and i remember why i have the unemployed squeeler on ignore.

A pregnant woman who is murdered is considered to have made the "choice" to have the child. Its a false equivalency to state that because some women may at some point "decide" to terminate a pregnancy and are legally able to do so......that it now devalues all pregnancies. As if every pregnant woman walking around just "hasnt gotten around to it yet".....

The arguments put forth by these simpletons we're supposed to acknowledge as fellow sentient beings.........

Come on Cleve. Be intellectually honest here. There is no sensible argument why in one instance it is murder and in another instance it is not. It is murdering a baby. Just because in one instance it is a choice made does not make it less of murdering a baby. The baby is murdered either way.

Come on Cleve. Be intellectually honest here. There is no sensible argument why in one instance it is murder and in another instance it is not. It is murdering a baby. Just because in one instance it is a choice made does not make it less of murdering a baby. The baby is murdered either way.

We're back to the word "choice" that u just cant wrap ur head around. Another person essentially making that choice for her is illegal and obviously shouldnt be permitted. If the woman makes the choice for herself than its between her and god.

Qustion, are u willing to make rape a capital offense? No ifs ands or buts...if a man is definitively proven to have raped a woman in a court of law it is the death penalty no matter what.....would u be ok with that?

We're back to the word "choice" that u just cant wrap ur head around. Another person essentially making that choice for her is illegal and obviously shouldnt be permitted. If the woman makes the choice for herself than its between her and god.

Qustion, are u willing to make rape a capital offense? No ifs ands or buts...if a man is definitively proven to have raped a woman in a court of law it is the death penalty no matter what.....would u be ok with that?

The result is a murdered baby whether or not choice was involved. I'm sure it doesn't matter to a murdered baby if choice was involved or not, the end result is the same.

Listen here, fucko.

Who gives a flying fuck if a woman wants to end her pregnancy?

I could really care less about the semantics of when life begins, the fact of the matter is,

It's a woman's body, it is entirely up to her what she does with her baby.

And to answer your question, the reason why it is considered a double homicide is because in this hypothetical scenario, it is murder.

A woman terminating her pregnancy is not a criminal.

Someone killing a pregnant woman with her unborn child is a criminal.

Like I said earlier, we are over 300,000,000 strong in this country.

How many more in-the-way people do we need?

People just need to stop fucking then if they are so worried about this issue...

Or pull out, wear a rubber, yadda yadda.

False if that were true Andrea Yates would not be living out the rest of her days in the home for the criminally insane

others down.

This is Cleve's Alt, no doubt about it.

This is Cleve's Alt, no doubt about it.

It's likely someone's alt but it ain't mine cause i don't do alts. Alts are for sissy boys like yourself, i KNOW you have one or more, same with Cal. Alts are for losers who can't stand on their own and bring in other accts to go " yeah man you totally owned him man!!!". Sissy old gay man don't talk to me about alts.

It's likely someone's alt but it ain't mine cause i don't do alts. Alts are for sissy boys like yourself, i KNOW you have one or more, same with Cal. Alts are for losers who can't stand on their own and bring in other accts to go " yeah man you totally owned him man!!!". Sissy old gay man don't talk to me about alts.

you don't know diddley. Steve can tell you that I have no alt. So can Zombo or Hoorta.

Blathering does not make for legit responses to posts, hate to have to break it to ya, but you should know...

Oh, you want numbers on the success rate of abstinence only education? Yeah?

Again, when is it murder?

If anything the above posts are great examples of acting on your perceived reality, opposed to actual reality

Am I mistaken when I ask if you didn't think there was a point at which it was murder? Furthermore at that point why would it matter if the contraception failed or not?

And you understand no federal law covers that correct?

And as far as Obf he believes it's murder after conception. So he wouldn't vote for somebody that said it was OK at any point you follow? Just like there are probably many Americans of Muslim faith who believe sharia law should be the law of the land So could you personally vote for a candidate who felt that Corporal punishment of your wife was justified? I would imagine not So that's not particularly a gotcha for OBF .

WSS

Why Life Begins at Conception

Some of the world’s most prominent scientists and physicians testified to a U.S. Senate committee that human life begins at conception:

A prominent physician points out that at these Senate hearings, “Pro-abortionists, though invited to do so, failed to produce even a single expert witness who would specifically testify that life begins at any point other than conception or implantation. Only one witness said no one can tell when life begins.”2
Many other prominent scientists and physicians have likewise affirmed with certainty that human life begins at conception:

Archived