THE BROWNS BOARD

First receiver taken

LondonBrown

You are saying that someone is laying odds that the first WR taken in the draft will not go before 22?

What does the +115 mean?

Corect Gip, I've placed bet now albeit wish I hadn't.

I have looked through all the draft needs of 1-21 and you only have 2 prayers, one that the Browns trade down into the very upper end of that range or two someone decides to go BPA with Treadwell still hanging in that range.

I have looked through all the draft needs of 1-21 and you only have 2 prayers, one that the Browns trade down into the very upper end of that range or two someone decides to go BPA with Treadwell still hanging in that range.

Or someone trades up (cards after Fitz replacement?)

Or someone trades up (cards after Fitz replacement?)

Cards more likely wait and take Hunter Henry, the crossbreed. Or move ahead of GB to get him. I think he proves out to be the best all-around receiver in the class. Think Antonio Gates. He has a way of getting open, especially 3rd downs.

would be more than happy to see us trade down from 32 to get him.

Usually would be a very safe bet at that position. This year is a little different. I wouldn't be surprised if you lose this one.

Yeah would be the first time since 2007 no WR in first 21

Cards more likely wait and take Hunter Henry, the crossbreed. Or move ahead of GB to get him. I think he proves out to be the best all-around receiver in the class. Think Antonio Gates. He has a way of getting open, especially 3rd downs.

would be more than happy to see us trade down from 32 to get him.

Would a tight end win London Brown his bet?

Would love Doctson at the club.

If we take one in the 1st, then he's the one I see... but I don't think so.

The more I see about Peake on Day 3, the more I like that pick.

Archived