THE BROWNS BOARD

DRAFT REDO ....SIGN UP ( 1 round special )

darren15

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright the Panthers are up and they have a few areas of concern. Obviously the Norman gone they need a CB, in fact CB was an area of concern before Norman left so its a huge concern now. They also need tackle help and could use another edge rusher. Given how the board has played out I think its a stretch to pick a CB here so the Panthers will go with one of the top players left on the board and take Jack Conklin from Michigan St.

Now I can tender my resignation as commissioner .....it has been 2 fun drafts and very interesting....especially keeping up with the 7 rounder.

The NFL are seeking resume's and applications for the job in 2017 ....Good luck

Let me tell you about my draft dream and how stupid it was...

You know those aluminum containers that the deli dept have for small meat loaves? It's probably 5 by 7 about 4 inches deep? It had a cardboard top to it folded in and it had a Browns logo on it with a number 2 on it. A guy handed it to me and said it was for Bosa. I grab the container and head towards what looked to be a table of gents and then I woke up.

I got a cup of coffee and grabbed the iPad and it was a mock draft. See? It's too much, stupid too much.

Let me tell you about my draft dream and how stupid it was...

You know those aluminum containers that the deli dept have for small meat loaves? It's probably 5 by 7 about 4 inches deep? It had a cardboard top to it folded in and it had a Browns logo on it with a number 2 on it. A guy handed it to me and said it was for Bosa. I grab the container and head towards what looked to be a table of gents and then I woke up.

I got a cup of coffee and grabbed the iPad and it was a mock draft. See? It's too much, stupid too much.

Enjoy the year off we are nominating you for commish next year :)

Archived