THE BROWNS BOARD

DRAFT REDO ....SIGN UP ( 1 round special )

darren15

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to let you know I am posting the pick and to the right the pick that was made by that team in the original 7 round draft ....

Unpopular opinion -

Browns select LB Myles Jack.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

I'd have picked him just to tweak Tour for grins. :D

That plus every great D has it's own QB running things on the field.

I am up for the Chargers and their main needs fit right into what is available. They are desperate for a Free Safety....and Jalen Ramsey fits here. Equally desperate for a offensive lineman..and Tunsil is there. They also need a DL....but more a DT than a DE. Bosa could work...but it is not an exact need.

So I guess it is eenie meenie minie mo.

Go with the guy that protects the franchise:

San Diego Charger select: Laremy Tunsil OT Ole Miss.

san-diego-chargers-light-bolt4-2560x1600

Goff has been working out for Jerry .... I considered Elliott and Ramsey but went with Romo's replacement

Cowboys select Jared Goff ...QB ... California

Just saw the guys today on NFL network say Elliot would be the perfect fit for Dallas and take a lot of pressure off of Romo.

However when we look from Goff's perspective, this is the perfect fit for him.

Just saw the guys today on NFL network say Elliot would be the perfect fit for Dallas and take a lot of pressure off of Romo.

I nearly did it...I went as far as typing Ez

I'd have picked him just to tweak Tour for grins. :D

That plus every great D has it's own QB running things on the field.

In a situation like this, where I can't trade back, and it's only one round, I want the guy who has the most sheer athletic talent and can conceivably make the biggest impact.

Knee injury aside, he's a great player.

Unpopular opinion -

Browns select LB Myles Jack.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

While they fuck a dolphin?

Somewhere Mud is smiling...

Jags up next?

I just sent Tim a PM telling him the clock is running out since last night. If he doesn't get it in by noon est, pick it for him Chris.

Strange thing is he was still responding here AFTER the Cowboys pick and was already on the clock.

I will be on a 12 hour road trip late tonight or early tomorrow so the actual picked players on page 1 wont be updated until I get back ...... so everyone will have to check the thread for updates .....my 4 week mountain vacation in the smokey mountains is over....back to Florida.....

I will be on a 12 hour road trip late tonight or early tomorrow so the actual picked players on page 1 wont be updated until I get back ...... so everyone will have to check the thread for updates .....my 4 week mountain vacation in the smokey mountains is over....back to Florida.....

How was it this time of year. I am thinking of going there next year for spring break.

We are north of Asheville NC ....cold at night but beautiful during the day ....temps have fluctuated between 20s at night to 82 yesterday .......but you will love it ....stunning scenery, great breweries and awesome food

We are north of Asheville NC ....cold at night but beautiful during the day ....temps have fluctuated between 20s at night to 82 yesterday .......but you will love it ....stunning scenery, great breweries and awesome food

I go to Estes Park, Colo. almost every year. Been doing that since I moved to Greeley for grad school in 1974. Now I have 3 siblings in that area with a brother in Estes who has a second master bed/bath that has our name on it to stay whenever we want for as long as we want. I could be a guide to the trails in Rocky Mountain National Park. Been on 90+ % of them over the years. Some great snow shoeing during the winter too as long as you are prepared for a whiteout (or just go downhill from wherever you are and eventually you hit a road).

I go to Estes Park, Colo. almost every year. Been doing that since I moved to Greeley for grad school in 1974. Now I have 3 siblings in that area with a brother in Estes who has a second master bed/bath that has our name on it to stay whenever we want for as long as we want. I could be a guide to the trails in Rocky Mountain National Park. Been on 90+ % of them over the years. Some great snow shoeing during the winter too as long as you are prepared for a whiteout (or just go downhill from wherever you are and eventually you hit a road).

Estes Park..... Weren't they just in the news for something?

So thats:

1. Wentz

2. Jack

3. Tunsil

4. Goff

5. Ramsey

Ravens happily sit back and take the best player for their scheme, Deforest Buckner - in the 3-4, he's a better fit than Bosa. Though, there's talk of them moving to a 4-3, so Bosa could be the pick here.

49ers need pretty much everything - I'd rather have Ramsey, Wentz, Goff, Tunsil except that they're all gone.

Bosa wouldn't be a bad pick here, but their defensive coordinator is Jim O'Neil

49ers pick Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame

Boring, but add an anchor to an aging, mediocre offensive line for years to come.

Archived