THE BROWNS BOARD

Brandon Weeden Needs A Nickname. Suggest

The Gipper

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weed Elf

...whatever the case may be, I just hope the receivers have "sticky fingers"! :lol:

"THC" for a TD!

If anybody has any doubts about Weeden go to youtube and watch Gruden Camp with Weeden....WOW

Really? I wasn't that impressed with him the first time I watched. It had a lot to do with the fact that he didn't run a pro-style offense, and that he ran it no huddle, with a silent count. It's gonna be a huge learning curve for him to come into a verbose WCO. The poise, footwork, and arm strength made up for it.

I really like the sports science segment with him hitting clay pigeons. That's just crazy.

Can't believe you guys haven't heard the Offical name already it happened on Draft day and he was already Dubbed The Ginger Ninja

Sorry you dont need to post anymore names and stick with the offical one so when you show up at the stadium screaming SMOKE or Cannon Red balls etc or whatever u arent that "Guy"

Can't believe you guys haven't heard the Offical name already it happened on Draft day and he was already Dubbed The Ginger Ninja

Sorry you dont need to post anymore names and stick with the offical one so when you show up at the stadium screaming SMOKE or Cannon Red balls etc or whatever u arent that "Guy"

Ginger Ninja?

Damn, I thought it was Ninja Ginger.

You can call him Smoke.

You can can call him the Weedster.

I just hope to God one day we call him "Super Bowl MVP".

Zombo

This is pathetic.

Guy hasn't thrown an NFL pass and this board wants to give him a nickname!

Same group that was cheering for "the Mighty Quinn"!

But I understand, this IS the best part of the season for this group of Browns fans. The real fans will wait for results.

Grumpy old bastard. Afraid of a little fun?

GeorgeMartin.jpg

How about "that really old guy the Browns drafted and made everybody laugh on draft day"?

Might have a little trouble fitting it on the back of a jersey though.

kinda like that really fat guy with a smoking problem and man-boobs? he may need some help lifting those bad boys up into their support piece tho, as he couldn't even post 20 presses.

By the way nicknames for:

Trent Richardson: simply TR (it was good enough for Teddy Roosevelt)

Mitchell Schwartz: "The" and his last name.

Travis "Its All About The" Benjamin.

John Hughes: any of the characters that his namesake invented: Ferris Buehller, Long Duc Dong, Duckie, Clark Griswold, Cameron Frye, The Geek

but perhaps the one character we should love most is the one that never actually made an appearance except in name only:

Abe Froman, The Sausage King of Chicago

Emmanuel Acho "Gesundheit"

James-Michael Johnson: JimMickJack

Ryan "too boring of a name to have a nickname" Miller

Billy "You Play to" Winn. (could have a hundred of these for him)

Brad Smelley. (needless to say, same here....you choose)

By the way nicknames for:

Trent Richardson: simply TR (it was good enough for Teddy Roosevelt)

Mitchell Schwartz: "The" and his last name.

Travis "Its All About The" Benjamin.

John Hughes: any of the characters that his namesake invented: Ferris Buehller, Long Duc Dong, Duckie, Clark Griswold, Cameron Frye, The Geek

but perhaps the one character we should love most is the one that never actually made an appearance except in name only:

Abe Froman, The Sausage King of Chicago

Emmanuel Acho "Gesundheit"

James-Michael Johnson: JimMickJack

Ryan "too boring of a name to have a nickname" Miller

Billy "You Play to" Winn. (could have a hundred of these for him)

Brad Smelley. (needless to say, same here....you choose)

T-Rich for Richardson, I like the rest

As for Ryan Miller, they need to give him the number 64, so he can be "Miller 64"

When Smelly buries JimmmyMike on a block in practice it will be a "Smelly Johnson"

Zombo

T-Rich for Richardson, I like the rest

As for Ryan Miller, they need to give him the number 64, so he can be "Miller 64"

When Smelly buries JimmmyMike on a block in practice it will be a "Smelly Johnson"

Zombo

LMAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about "that really old guy the Browns drafted and made everybody laugh on draft day"?

Might have a little trouble fitting it on the back of a jersey though.

How About The Steeler Beater? It will make sense once the Browns win against the Steelers under him B)

In the Garden of Weeden.

Well, if you give him that nickname...and considering how "old" he is, you should make this his theme song. At 17 minutes its a bit long.....but it takes us old timers longer to get moving.

....plus, this was the quintessential song back in the day if you in fact were partaking of the devil weed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J01jyVPCPT8&feature=related

Well, if you give him that nickname...and considering how "old" he is, you should make this his theme song. At 17 minutes its a bit long.....but it takes us old timers longer to get moving.

....plus, this was the quintessential song back in the day if you in fact were partaking of the devil weed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J01jyVPCPT8&feature=related

[/quote

The Weedsta sounds good to moi

My cousin from Indianapolis used this song as a backdrop when he intro'd me to the chronic bubonic back in the late '60's. Classic, unforgettable riff.

Father Time?

Archived