W

W

L

W

W

W

L

W

At this pace the Browns will win the next 4 games, now 3 since they already beat Atlanta, then lose to Carolina and win our last season game against Baltimore to start our 5 game winning streak to reach and WIN the Super Bowl.

This all just a joke but hear me out!

The Browns win/loss goes as follows:

L

W

L

W

W

L

W

W

W

L

W

At this pace the Browns will win the next 4 games, now 3 since they already beat Atlanta, then lose to Carolina and win our last season game against Baltimore to start our 5 game winning streak to reach and WIN the Super Bowl.

Is that like a Fibinocci sequence or something?

Is that like a Fibinocci sequence or something?

LOL... had the exact same thought.... scary...

Next thought was: "Now this is a logic our departed Mensa buddy could have embraced."

This all just a joke but hear me out!

I like it!

Analyzing this sequence - I cheated though, I didn't do it by hand but I am an engineer who's done pretty much all the undergrad math you can think of :P (No mensa card though)

Assuming, 0 is a loss and the number is the consecutive number of wins (0,1,0,2,0,3,0,4,0,5)

Graphically:

http://www4a.wolframalpha.com/Calculate/MSP/MSP3048201a8ea4320h519i00004ec0270da696ic7b?MSPStoreType=image/gif&s=60&w=200.&h=135.&cdf=Resizeable

Sequence Formula (starting at n=1)

http://www4a.wolframalpha.com/Calculate/MSP/MSP3082201a8ea4320h519i0000620eea2315bi7fe7?MSPStoreType=image/gif&s=60&w=500.&h=36.

Looks like we only have to endure 1 more loss this year, go browns!

Archived