THE BROWNS BOARD

SNF: Cowboys @ Giants

Tour2ma

The 2 guys I was after with our #1 pick were Anthony Barr and Odell Beckham Jr....................That was the best catch I've ever seen.

I weep.

Perhaps...

but you also hijacked...

Meanwhile back at the thread...

I might still give Cruz's helmet catch the edge, but only due to its SB circumstance...

Perhaps...but you also hijacked...Meanwhile back at the thread...I might still give Cruz's helmet catch the edge, but only due to its SB circumstance...

That was david tyree, not Cruz, sir

i see dez bryant is still a diva.

man what is it with these black player divas that HAVE to have tv time?

anyone see the oakland vs. KC game? well with like 34 secs left the raider defense came through and sacked alex smith. the player that did it went to half field (almost 20 yards from the LOS) and proceeded in doing a dance and a victory lap kinda thing. meanwhile KC lined up and were going to hike the ball, get the penalty and a first down if not for the quick thinking of justin tuck to call a time out.

it's all about them getting their face on tv and selling their brand.

fucking dumb asses.

Cowboys look like shit. Double cover their only good player dumbasses.

What? I didn't realize Jason written and Terrance Williams (despite being severely underused) were chopped liver. Beyond that demarco Murray is also pretty good last I checked.

Btw the Detroit game last year was an epic meltdown by the cowboys (One of many). Dez was furious that they let that game slip away. He felt exactly like us Cowboy fans felt. I would take Dez Bryant any day over a player that is ok with losing. Smiling on the sidelines, where losing has numbed them.

Even over this player? ;)

johnny-manziel-laughingjpeg-e3875d0aec02

Archived