Brian Hoyer Last 6 games

StocktonShorts

Brian Hoyer last 6 games

52%

4TDs

7INTs

70 passer rating

Miller High Life in a Champagne League

I suppose it's a good thing they play 16 games, and the division tiebreaker isn't "worst random small sample size stat you can find to support an argument"

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian Hoyer last 6 games

52%

4TDs

7INTs

70 passer rating

Miller High Life in a Champagne League

So, it's a little bit of A) Feeling a need to be right about Hoyer and C) Just being a prick...

Gotcha...

Some sort of plan, that isn't dumb, could start some conversation; however, you obviously have no interest in that...

Your narcissism is well-noted... goodbye...

Dead man walkin'

lol...

Now that's just dumb

Then I resemble that remark since I put Ryan on my list of QBs for whom I would not trade Hoyer...

Of course Z wants me off this board.

Earlier when Hoyer wasn't one of the worst QBs starting in the NFL, nobody had any problem with me coming on and saying "Hoyer isn't the future, Miller High Life in a Champagne League, history will be kind to me" because you could just laugh it off.

But you can't anymore. Now the time is coming where you know I'm right, and you don't want me around when it becomes obvious. You can't stand to swallow the medicine of having me around when I was right all along.

Martyrdom in full bloom...

Hope you find something to root for...

He always has had something, Z, himself...

If Mke Smith doesn't call that worthless timeout, we don't have a shot to win that game. If Hoyer can hit an open receiver regularly, we win that game by 2 touchdowns easily. When your team wins a game, and during the presser the first thing your QB does is apologize, maybe you shouldn't be so quick to praise him.

If Mke Smith doesn't call that worthless timeout, we don't have a shot to win that game. If Hoyer can hit an open receiver regularly, we win that game by 2 touchdowns easily. When your team wins a game, and during the presser the first thing your QB does is apologize, maybe you shouldn't be so quick to praise him.

I'll happily send Coach Smith a Thank You...

Yes, better QB'ing would have made the game less close, but my adrenalin rush would have been considerably lessened... so there's that...

Not sure who is praising BH for this one... but in the clutch he had a hand in creating, he did come through... again...

Welcome to the Board...

Don't think you'll find a single Browns fan praising Brian for today's game. That being said, he found a way to win. He has to play much better for us to make a playoff run, and again, I doubt there is a Browns fan that won't admit that.

Title of the thread is Brian Hoyer Last Six Games. People on the thread have overwhelmingly defended Hoyer. I put up stats to contradict that. Seems like the point of the thread. I sthat all you do here i tell people to leave, and rate them on the number of posts they've made? Good times.

Title of the thread is Brian Hoyer Last Six Games. People on the thread have overwhelmingly defended Hoyer. I put up stats to contradict that. Seems like the point of the thread. I sthat all you do here i tell people to leave, and rate them on the number of posts they've made? Good times.

Toughen up buttercup

Stockton?

Still not a single post that actually discusses Hoyer. Why even have a thread. Hoyer needs to sit. Please tell me why that is incorrect. Otherwse, keep posting worthless drivel and personal attacks to make yourself feel better.

Hoyer is 4-2 as the starter in his last 6 games.................. There, feel better buttercup?

The Browns are 4-2 in their last six games despite Hoyer. How much would you have the Browns give him to sign on for another contract? 100 miilion like Dalton?

Stockton pt2. These guys have terrible issues with reading comprehension. Not sure where they get some of their shit.

1.Still not a single post that actually discusses Hoyer.

2. Why even have a thread.

1. This thread was never "about Hoyer". It was about the OP...

2. Good question... in spite of its punctuation... but one only said OP can answer.

Archived