THE BROWNS BOARD

Brian Hoyer Last 6 games

StocktonShorts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to agree with the OP to a certain degree.

Were it not for the stupidity of the Atlanta Falcon's coaching staff, this game is over and we lose by 1. For some inexplicable reason they called a timeout and didn't run the ball to chew the clock a little more..

Brian has thrown 6 interceptions versus only 3 TD's over the past 4 games now...

We have all agreed that Brian Hoyer's biggest attributes was that he was cool under pressure(still true!) AND he didn't lose games..

Brian lost this game for us and only because of the stupidity of the Falcon's coaching staff was Hoyer given the chance to redeem himself, and thank God he did.

THAT BEING SAID.. To the OP, what to you suggest we do? Do you honestly think that Johnny Manziel is going to be better at this point in the season? Pettine will never take that chance unless Hoyer completely tanks, which is not likely. Hoyer is a fighter and a scrapper. He tries harder than any QB in the league.

But I hate to say it, but Hoyer will not be a Brown next year... He will be traded and we will start Manziel next year..Hoyer will be a good QB for someone next year, just not as a Brown.

It pains me, but we spent a lot of money and time grooming Johnny Football and Hoyer is not our long term QB.

BobPOUND!

I hate to agree with the OP to a certain degree.

Were it not for the stupidity of the Atlanta Falcon's coaching staff, this game is over and we lose by 1. For some inexplicable reason they called a timeout and didn't run the ball to chew the clock a little more..

Brian has thrown 6 interceptions versus only 3 TD's over the past 4 games now...

We have all agreed that Brian Hoyer's biggest attributes was that he was cool under pressure(still true!) AND he didn't lose games..

Brian lost this game for us and only because of the stupidity of the Falcon's coaching staff was Hoyer given the chance to redeem himself, and thank God he did.

THAT BEING SAID.. To the OP, what to you suggest we do? Do you honestly think that Johnny Manziel is going to be better at this point in the season? Pettine will never take that chance unless Hoyer completely tanks, which is not likely. Hoyer is a fighter and a scrapper. He tries harder than any QB in the league.

But I hate to say it, but Hoyer will not be a Brown next year... He will be traded and we will start Manziel next year..Hoyer will be a good QB for someone next year, just not as a Brown.

It pains me, but we spent a lot of money and time grooming Johnny Football and Hoyer is not our long term QB.

BobPOUND!

Hoyer won't be traded next year, he will be a free agent at season's end.

I'll play your game since I clicked on this thread knowing you started it........ Who would you blame more for the loss if Cundiff would've shanked the kick - Brian for his play, or shanahan for his play calling and abandoning the run.......... Think before you reply, as I'm gonna be grading your football knowledge based on your answer.

waiting...................

Brian Hoyer is the 31st rated QB out of 32 in the NFL over the last 6 weeks, and has played the easiest pass defense schedule in the NFL over that time.

4 TD and 7 INT in the last 6 games. Let that sink in for awhile.

Playing against the easiest pass defenses with cast off receivers, UDFA and an Oline that has a limp from time to time.

What's your point in all of this? To convert us 'unpure' fans to the legion of Johnny? Maybe somehow our collective cry will be heard by Pettine to start the rookie?

Your shtick, which don't kid yourself - is just that, is beyond tiresome. How can you have enough time in your life to consistently come up with these threads and posts?

You bitch when the team has a winning record. No, I'm not excited about Hoyer's play of late. But for right now he's the best we have so long Cleveland still has a very real playoff shot.

Go get yourself some vagina, or dick if that's your thing and enjoy the first meaningful ball being played this late in the season in almost 8 years. God damn, son.

Playing against the easiest pass defenses with cast off receivers, UDFA and an Oline that has a limp from time to time.

What's your point in all of this? To convert us 'unpure' fans to the legion of Johnny? Maybe somehow our collective cry will be heard by Pettine to start the rookie?

Your shtick, which don't kid yourself - is just that, is beyond tiresome. How can you have enough time in your life to consistently come up with these threads and posts?

You bitch when the team has a winning record. No, I'm not excited about Hoyer's play of late. But for right now he's the best we have so long Cleveland still has a very real playoff shot.

Go get yourself some vagina, or dick if that's your thing and enjoy the first meaningful ball being played this late in the season in almost 8 years. God damn, son.

Are you sure about that? Hoyer is the 2nd worst QB in the league the past 6 weeks. So theres only 1 spot down and whole bunch up if someone else played. Do you honestly think nobody else could be 52% 4TDs and 7INTS over the last 6 games?

Enjoy your last night on the Brownsboard, Stock, because when I hit a computer tomorrow you're gone. You're not a Browns fan. At least the Steeler trolls do not pretend to be Browns fans. You're worse.

Z

Enjoy your last night on the Brownsboard, Stock, because when I hit a computer tomorrow you're gone. You're not a Browns fan. At least the Steeler trolls do not pretend to be Browns fans. You're worse.

Z

Hey if you loved Brian Hoyer as much as you people do, more so than the Browns even, I wouldn't want someone speaking the truth around here either.

I mean keep on all the people with the personal insults and death threats, but the guy quoting stats....he needs gone!

Hey if you loved Brian Hoyer as much as you people do, more so than the Browns even, I wouldn't want someone speaking the truth around here either.

I mean keep on all the people with the personal insults and death threats, but the guy quoting stats....he needs gone!

Browns won 4 of their last 5.

Seahawks have #30 pass offense in NFL, Wilson must go.

Challenged issued - challenged ignored, and he actually ran away screaming. What's the matter Stocky? You can't answer my simple question? Come on dude, show us all your football IQ, on this, your last day on the forum.

Dead man walkin'

Gonna miss you man. I tried my best to save you, but you wouldn't listen. You broke your word with us, time and time again. It was tolerated for SO long, hoping you would evolve into the solid all around Browns fan l thought you could be. You let me down man.

Can l get a "history will be kind..." for the road? My main mensa man!

It's a Browns Board, man. Very rarely I have I banned a Browns fan... but I am doubting you are one. You're negativity and repetitiveness are doninating the board on a night we want to talk/celebrate a Big win ... Youre, gone. Barking Tard, Chachi, Barking Tard.

Z

52% Completion

4 TDs

7 INTs

70 Rating

Team is having to find ways to win despite Hoyer

Hoyer stunk today... I won't argue with that. He's also the best thing we got right now at that position. He also is capable of a game-winning drive with only 44 seconds left... We're not changing QBs when we're 7-4 with a great opportunity to make the playoffs... so... what's your point?

Come to think of it... What is YOUR master plan? I'd love to hear it...

Of course Z wants me off this board.

Earlier when Hoyer wasn't one of the worst QBs starting in the NFL, nobody had any problem with me coming on and saying "Hoyer isn't the future, Miller High Life in a Champagne League, history will be kind to me" because you could just laugh it off.

But you can't anymore. Now the time is coming where you know I'm right, and you don't want me around when it becomes obvious. You can't stand to swallow the medicine of having me around when I was right all along.

It's a Browns Board, man. Very rarely I have I banned a Browns fan... but I am doubting you are one. You're negativity and repetitiveness are doninating the board on a night we want to talk/celebrate a Big win ... Youre, gone. Barking Tard, Chachi, Barking Tard.

Z

Finally man, thanks for doing this. I can only imagine how miserable this dude is in real life. Just to say it again. We all can see Hoyer isn't Manning out there. It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to watch the game and see he has flaws and he had crappy throws. But the Browns are 7-4 with him under center and are in serious playoff talks for the first time in 7 years. I'm not thinking about the future right now, I'm realizing the browns have a shot at the god damn playoffs with the current roster on the field. Anyone who would spew this crap week after week isn't a fan, but just a douche canoe who has to argue on the internet for self-esteem.

Earlier when Hoyer wasn't one of the worst QBs starting in the NFL, nobody had any problem with me coming on and saying "Hoyer isn't the future, Miller High Life in a Champagne League, history will be kind to me" because you could just laugh it off.

But you can't anymore. Now the time is coming where you know I'm right, and you don't want me around when it becomes obvious. You can't stand to swallow the medicine of having me around when I was right all along.

Can you answer my question? (before you get booted)

What is your "master plan" at QB?

Or, are you just A) a "know-it-all" who wants to be "right" about Hoyer, B ) a Johnny Manziel superfan, or C) just an annoying prick...

I really wouldn't mind hearing how you would handle our QB situation, if you could do it with some class...

Nothing to do with any of that. Hoyer made some drastic mistakes today. Problem is, you are trolling Browns fans. You have an agenda. One post about Crowell or Gordon ... ANYBODY but Hoyer may have bought you some time. Dude, I banned Ghoolie for trolling good-hearted, loyal Browns fans, and I actually LIKE Ghoolie. You are nothing to me, you are not one of us. I dont want to be all "hand of God", but you gotta go, man. Like I said, the Steeler trolls have more honor than you in my book. That's pretty fucking bad man. Hope you find something to root for, as opposed to someone to root against.

Z

There it is! Atta boy!

Z's not alone though. The green Skittles may indeed be the worst flavor of Skittle ever, but if you spend 3 months going over and over and over about how terrible they are, it's gonna get wierd.

And then it's gonna get creepy.

It's to the point that it's creepy.

Finally man, thanks for doing this. I can only imagine how miserable this dude is in real life. Just to say it again. We all can see Hoyer isn't Manning out there. It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to watch the game and see he has flaws and he had crappy throws. But the Browns are 7-4 with him under center and are in serious playoff talks for the first time in 7 years. I'm not thinking about the future right now, I'm realizing the browns have a shot at the god damn playoffs with the current roster on the field. Anyone who would spew this crap week after week isn't a fan, but just a douche canoe who has to argue on the internet for self-esteem.

I don't get the fear of a dissenting viewpoint. A discussion forum is for discussion. It's those who want to stifle discussion that have no place on a discussion board.

Archived