THE BROWNS BOARD

Feed The Crow!

Opal312

Isaiah Crowell is clearly better than Tate or West. This guy should be another Marshawn Lynch. Look how he bursts through the defense for gains of six or more. Feed him the ball and we will win games.

Crow ran as hard as ever and had no issues with ball security. He's only going to get better with it as he gets more carries....... We need to run that dude's legs off while he's young!

Crowell sealed it today for being the #1. West's job from here on out is to take the load off Crowell when he slows down. West is solid and I'd be happy with him as the starter if Crow wasn't on the team. That TD run from Crow was amazing, i haven't seen a dude see the field like that since Barry fucking Sanders. That was all Crow. Alot of runs you can say the O line blocked well on that one...but on the TD run the lead blocker whiffed badly and Crow was gonna run right into a tackler if he stayed in that gap. The cut to the outside was amazing enough, butt then the cut back across the field was simply something we haven't seen in Cleveland since maybe the old days of Jim Brown. I don't want West going anywhere mind you, I love that guy....he should start a couple games a year. But the main back should be Crowell now..no question. He gets the ball and is at his top speed by the time he hits the LOS, that's just god given right there.

Crowell sealed it today for being the #1. West's job from here on out is to take the load off Crowell when he slows down. West is solid and I'd be happy with him as the starter if Crow wasn't on the team. That TD run from Crow was amazing, i haven't seen a dude see the field like that since Barry fucking Sanders. That was all Crow. Alot of runs you can say the O line blocked well on that one...but on the TD run the lead blocker whiffed badly and Crow was gonna run right into a tackler if he stayed in that gap. The cut to the outside was amazing enough, butt then the cut back across the field was simply something we haven't seen in Cleveland since maybe the old days of Jim Brown. I don't want West going anywhere mind you, I love that guy....he should start a couple games a year. But the main back should be Crowell now..no question. He gets the ball and is at his top speed by the time he hits the LOS, that's just god given right there.

Don't you think this guy is the next Arian Foster Or Lynch. Or better. He looked like he could run all day! Undrafted and all ours! And yes, West will relieve him so we finally have a running game that's awesome. I'm sorry I questioned the move to cut Tate.

I'm going with "Fuck the Ravens we've got Crow". Lol having that shirt made.

OMG! Too funny. I want one already. I couldn't believe my eyes it was like the defense suddenly was in slow motion.Hope the ride him into the playoffs. This guy is gonna have a helluva career in Cleveland. Man o man what a game. I was so excited cuz I live in Tampa and CBS showed the game!!!

F^*ck The Ravens! We Got Crow!

Crow is looking really good. Really really good.

And I like the tandem back plan, over having a feature back. A nice 1-2 punch ala Mack and Byner.

I think these 2 backs will solve the run game issues for years to come. FEED THE CROW, THEN GO WEST!

The dude is amazing. He should've had 30 carries today.

We don't need to go crazy. In todays NFL they try to pace backs a bit. I think everybody sees he is the man and in time I would expect to see him getting the ball 20-25 times per game.

We don't need to go crazy. In todays NFL they try to pace backs a bit. I think everybody sees he is the man and in time I would expect to see him getting the ball 20-25 times per game.

Let's not forget about West...

Archived