THE BROWNS BOARD

any news on Gordon

LBC mike

Gordon can be key to the offense on Sunday whether he actually gets the targets or not. The perception alone is there and can be a huge asset. If Gordon doesn't get the yardage, he'll definitely draw attention away and the other receivers will get it. I could see Hawkins having a 100+ yard game with a touchdown or two if the Falcons fear Flash. (Say that three times fast.)

It doesn't matter how many catches or what he does, he has to be a positive for our offense. He will help one way or the other.

Line up 4 receivers and see if they stack the box. Could open things for the run.....

Or, stack the box and watch him go deep....

Or, double him up and watch Gabe or Hawk have a big day.....

No matter what, once he's on the field, there will be one less defender for everyone else to worry about.

Fun Josh stats from last year:

#1) Worst 6 games combined = 371 yds for a 61.8 ypg avg

#2) Best 6 games combined = 1053 yds for a 175.5 ypg avg (wow!!!)

I'll take #2 :)

for real haha.. back in august after leaving one of their traning camps on I71i noticed Gordon's easily recognizable camo porsche get up close to me and that thing just whipped past everyone, maneuvering in and out of lane, he was completely out of eyesight in 10 seconds.. he was going 110-115 minimum.. just today (or yesterday i guess) i was on I71 just outside of cleveland and browns must have just gotten out of practice cause his porsche whipped past me again.. dude was ZOOMING. dude just does not care at all about laws or consequences lol

This makes me wonder if he means anything he said in his press conference. He's literally one fuck up from being done, not just weed but anything,,

for real haha.. back in august after leaving one of their traning camps on I71i noticed Gordon's easily recognizable camo porsche get up close to me and that thing just whipped past everyone, maneuvering in and out of lane, he was completely out of eyesight in 10 seconds.. he was going 110-115 minimum.. just today (or yesterday i guess) i was on I71 just outside of cleveland and browns must have just gotten out of practice cause his porsche whipped past me again.. dude was ZOOMING. dude just does not care at all about laws or consequences lol

practice lets out at like noon..... what time was it that you saw him flying by?

Josh Gordon

HC Mike Pettine confirmed that WR Josh Gordon will be on a “pitch count” this weekend as he returns from his suspension.

We’re going to have him on a pitch count,” Pettine said, via USA Today. “There needs to be a progression. The trap to fall into is, ‘Hey, he’s back and let’s just go ahead and throw him out there for a bunch of plays.’ There’s certainly danger inherent in doing that and we have to be smart with how we do it and have a plan to progress through the week.

• Pettine mentioned that research suggests that players returning from a layoff have had higher injury rates. (Russ Tucker)
  • Pettine admitted on Thursday that Gordon is “maybe little ahead of where we expected.” (Scott Petrak)

I'm sure your not making it up, My hope is he sold his Ride, or someone else has a Ride painted like his....

I'm 1000000% sure it was him the first time, because we left the same time all the players were leaving. I'm 99.999% sure it was him yesterday.. I guess it depends on how many people have camo Porsches in the cleveland area

I'm 1000000% sure it was him the first time, because we left the same time all the players were leaving. I'm 99.999% sure it was him yesterday.. I guess it depends on how many people have camo Porsches in the cleveland area

I hope it was just a very good fan, that painted his porsche the same. fingers crossed

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but someone posted the prop bets on Gordon:

http://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootball/comments/2mtaqw/vegas_predictions_for_josh_gordon_bovadalv_week/

Josh Gordon O/U 75.5 yards receiving in Week 12. Over @ -115, Under @ -115

Josh Gordon O/U 5 receptions in Week 12. Over @ -115, Under @ -115

Will Josh Gordon score a TD in week 12? Yes @ even, No @ -130

Josh Gordon Total TDs in the 2014 regular season O/U 2.5. Over @ -140, Under @ +110

The total TDs looks very light...

Four WR and a single back set would be refreshing. I think I can count the 4 receiver sets this season, that did not include either a split TE or RB, on one hand.

Aside (due to ignorance around the line shorthand): Are the "Over @" and "Under @" figures bet counts or something else?

Baseball Odds Tour. Can't say I totally understand them either.

What's there not to believe? Lol, why would I make it up?

I'll believe you saw a camo Porsche blazing by. Considering Gordon has at least 2 speeding tickets- one of which could be a reckless operation 20+ over the speed limit- AND the DUI- if that was really him, well- he gets busted doing that sort of speed, it's probably jail and a couple year license revocation. He may even be on driving restrictions already because of points & the DUI.

Hey I'm really glad to have Gordon back but let's try to temper our enthusiasm. We were 4 and 12 with him last year.

(hopefully he will draw fire away from other playmakers though)

WSS

Yea but we weren't 4-12 because of him. Getting another big playmaker at this point in the season is only a good thing, even if he doesn't have an NFL record day sunday :P

well....8 catches for 120 yds.....not too rusty, if you ask me....... :) :) :)

Ya think? lol...

Mentally not 100% there, but physically? Wow... those quick screen runs were unbelievable...

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but someone posted the prop bets on Gordon:

http://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootball/comments/2mtaqw/vegas_predictions_for_josh_gordon_bovadalv_week/

Josh Gordon O/U 75.5 yards receiving in Week 12. Over @ -115, Under @ -115

Josh Gordon O/U 5 receptions in Week 12. Over @ -115, Under @ -115

Will Josh Gordon score a TD in week 12? Yes @ even, No @ -130

Josh Gordon Total TDs in the 2014 regular season O/U 2.5. Over @ -140, Under @ +110

The total TDs looks very light...

So I guess he beat the Over in yards?

Archived