THE BROWNS BOARD

F Brian "Garbage" Hoyer

Soju

Fool looked like garbage, showed us who he is, a scared QB who is aafraid of taking this team to the next level and dropping the ball. Johnny Maziel Time.

Throws were horrible, not accurate at all.

Garbage Long ball

Garbage Garbage Garbage.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get outta here Man. You probably was one of these fools who said that brady was done after the chiefs' game.

That was his first bad game of the year. Gimme a break. Every teams loose a game they shouldn't every year.

so what happens after JM has one bad game? What happens when Connor Shaw has one bad game?

at least Johnny is a rookie and that would be expected. Hoyer either has it or he doesn't, and this game showed me all I need to see from him. Can't shake this losing culture. Just pure garbage.

Fool looked like garbage, showed us who he is, a scared QB who is aafraid of taking this team to the next level and dropping the ball. Johnny Maziel Time.

Throws were horrible, not accurate at all.

Garbage Long ball

Garbage Garbage Garbage.

Did we get a new player? Who's Johnny Maziel??

at least Johnny is a rookie and that would be expected. Hoyer either has it or he doesn't, and this game showed me all I need to see from him. Can't shake this losing culture. Just pure garbage.

go drink some juice and take a nap, you'll feel better when you wake up.

Our defense couldn't stop a good high school running back, our running backs couldn't get past the line of scrimmage, our special teams let punts bounce off their facemasks inside the 10 yard line, our receivers ran the wrong routes and dropped more passes than they caught, and our coaching sucked, and the only guy who gets blamed is Hoyer?

go drink some juice and take a nap, you'll feel better when you wake up.

showing your ineptness again.. thank you.

Our defense couldn't stop a good high school running back, our running backs couldn't get past the line of scrimmage, our special teams let punts bounce off their facemasks inside the 10 yard line, our receivers ran the wrong routes and dropped more passes than they caught, and our coaching sucked, and the only guy who gets blamed is Hoyer?

you nailed it, as for the HS RB? a converted QB none the less.

Poyer having the bounce off his face and one interception handed the jags 14 points. Not going for the three points on fourth down. Turned the game around. Losing Mack sucked in this showed it.

Yeah, I'm not overreacting and crying like a bitch, I must be inept.

Sorry.. I meant that to go to Soju.. somehow My page glitched...

3 picks

159 yards

QB rating 39.6

With the third overall pick in the draft....

No thanks.

Yea I'm not sure what Cbus saw. Bortles really tried to give us the game. The first pick may or may not have been his fault. Second one was an awful decision. He missed a guy wide open in the end zone today. Didn't see the third pick so i can't comment on that.

Yea I'm not sure what Cbus saw. Bortles really tried to give us the game. The first pick may or may not have been his fault. Second one was an awful decision. He missed a guy wide open in the end zone today. Didn't see the third pick so i can't comment on that.

Yes,I really don't see the comparison to Ben R except body type,maybe... Otherwise.. He looks raw. Ben didn't make those kind of mistakes his rookie season.

Ok. I just watched the post game press conference on Browns.com. Fuck Hoyer. Mentions the "tipped" interception, where the ball was completely behind Tate and the ball "that was just a little too high even for Cameron". We needed Herm Edwards, "hello Brian you played like a fucking bum. There was no one with 5 yards of Cameron, hello you fucking stunk so own it". It wasn't Jacksonville's world class D it was a shit effort by the entire offense, I fucking hate it when pros don't own their shit, more than happy to celebrate their wins though.

The only thing I'll say (aside from Hoyer is still the guy) is that all these play actions/bootlegs we do are set up for Manziel to excel in.

I'd agree that manziel could excel in this scheme, but the PA and boot legs seem to be where hoyas excelled the most

Also, Bortles had a terrible game today. I bet Jags fans aren't calling for his head.

Bortles looked alright for a rook. Kid has promise. But yeah any middle of the road defense shuts him and the Jags down today. I just give up trying to explain why we can't stop the run. This loss was by FAR not all on Hoyer. Please STFU anybody that's calling for Hoyer to be replaced. Just shit the bed today...whole team did except for the secondary.

Archived