THE BROWNS BOARD

My Thanks and No Thanks List After Steeler Win

miktoxic

Thank You: Mr. Haslam for smelling out and ridding us of the stank of a regime you first hired and giving us a very intuitive GM and HC tandem that we can all believe in for years to come.

Thank You: Mr. Farmer for not listening to outside rhetoric before and after the draft. believing in what you see and know and signing players that have helped us turn the corner.

Thank You: Mr. Pettine for your staff and listening to what they have to say, not over-stepping your boundaries and understanding clock management. and for giving the fastest after-game locker room quips.

Thanks and No Thanks: to Brian Hoyer. Thanks for giving us hope that we might finally have a QB that could lead us to a winning record without making terrible mistakes. No Thanks for the iffy passes and almost too quick of decisions.

Thanks and No Thanks: to Ben Tate. thanks for running hard. No Thanks for the negative yardage.

Thanks and No Thanks: to Issiah Crowell. Thanks for coming in and running beast mode and lighting a fire under tate's ass. No Thanks for the fumbles. time to take piano lessons.

Thanks: to our receiving corp. AUstin. solid. Benjamin. comes up big again. Gabriel. there when we need ya. Cameron goes w/o saying. Da Man.

Thanks: to our D. sure people were questioning whether or not is was the right scheme, whether or not or #1s could handle the pressure. Thanks for shoving it in the face of your doubters.

No Thanks: to all you little ninny marys. you plinthy punces. go suck a nut.

you know who you are.

this one was for kathy!! god bless!!

iffy passes? too quick? Kinda picky with the No Thanks, there Mik...

Thanks to Alex Mack for a great consecutive play run... hurry back and start another.

Thank You: Mr. Haslam for smelling out and ridding us of the stank of a regime you first hired and giving us a very intuitive GM and HC tandem that we can all believe in for years to come.

Thank You: Mr. Farmer for not listening to outside rhetoric before and after the draft. believing in what you see and know and signing players that have helped us turn the corner.

Thank You: Mr. Pettine for your staff and listening to what they have to say, not over-stepping your boundaries and understanding clock management. and for giving the fastest after-game locker room quips.

Thanks and No Thanks: to Brian Hoyer. Thanks for giving us hope that we might finally have a QB that could lead us to a winning record without making terrible mistakes. No Thanks for the iffy passes and almost too quick of decisions.

Thanks and No Thanks: to Ben Tate. thanks for running hard. No Thanks for the negative yardage.

Thanks and No Thanks: to Issiah Crowell. Thanks for coming in and running beast mode and lighting a fire under tate's ass. No Thanks for the fumbles. time to take piano lessons.

Thanks: to our receiving corp. AUstin. solid. Benjamin. comes up big again. Gabriel. there when we need ya. Cameron goes w/o saying. Da Man.

Thanks: to our D. sure people were questioning whether or not is was the right scheme, whether or not or #1s could handle the pressure. Thanks for shoving it in the face of your doubters.

No Thanks: to all you little ninny marys. you plinthy punces. go suck a nut.

you know who you are.

this one was for kathy!! god bless!!

Thanks for hard liquor and drugs.

iffy passes? too quick? Kinda picky with the No Thanks, there Mik...

Thanks to Alex Mack for a great consecutive play run... hurry back and start another.

love hoyer. when they actually were able to show some highlights here in NY there were a lot of passes thrown behind the receivers (don't know if it was intentional as in come-backers...hehe... or not).

love hoyer. when they actually were able to show some highlights here in NY there were a lot of passes thrown behind the receivers (don't know if it was intentional as in come-backers...hehe... or not).

Fair enough... Receivers bailed him out a couple times, including Dray, to whom I think you might be referring.

But he made at least as many really good throws including a nice back-shoulder to Austin (IIRC) and a gorgeous, tight-window job to Cam for his TD.

And after we list a couple here and a couple there we are halfway to his total of 8 completions for the game. I still cannot believe it was so few.

Too picky of a list. Hoyer played a great fucking game. Iffy passes, wtf are you talking about? Oh, you didn't even watch the fucking game.

Get Sunday Ticket you cheap ass...

Too picky of a list. Hoyer played a great fucking game. Iffy passes, wtf are you talking about? Oh, you didn't even watch the fucking game.

Get Sunday Ticket you cheap ass...

you are the biggest peice of shit browns fan on this board. i never said hoyer didn't play a great game......i gave thenegatives to the positives. unlike you who wants to cut people after one bad game dickbag.

how's it feel for all your tirades to be wrong and wrong again?

what do you mean i didn't watch the game?

i guess seattle's defense sucks too? sherman sucks? OMG the world is spinning out of control.

go fuck yourself douchebag.

you and anyone that looks like you.

you are the biggest peice of shit browns fan on this board. i never said hoyer didn't play a great game......i gave thenegatives to the positives. unlike you who wants to cut people after one bad game dickbag.

how's it feel for all your tirades to be wrong and wrong again?

what do you mean i didn't watch the game?

i guess seattle's defense sucks too? sherman sucks? OMG the world is spinning out of control.

go fuck yourself douchebag.

you and anyone that looks like you.[/

Sorry if I hurt your feelings over your fuckin gay thanks no thanks post.

Can't wait to read next weeks!

He did play a great game but don't get it twisted he was 8 for 17.

He made the throws when we needed them. I don't care.. it's all about W's.. Be happy,Man...We won!

Thanks to Farmer and the scouts, our receivers look like seasoned round 2 draft picks not a mish mash of bums. Gabriel had some drops yesterday which is not good but he gets open time and again and is so fast, he's got lots of potential. Austin isn't being asked to do lots but his hands are safer than a muslims in a liquor store. On defense Kawun Williams is looking really good as is Kirksey. Guess we just have to be patient with Gilbert.

And +1 for Shanahan here, we are playing great offense.

Still trying too hard. It's embarrassing.

dude you're an embarrassment of a browns fan. you can't man up and say you were wrong? come on here bitch about this player bitch about that player and when we win because of those players you just open the door and join the party like what you said was never heard.

And +1 for Shanahan here, we are playing great offense.

I'll be the first to admit I wasn't crazy about the Shanahan hiring. I was pretty bummed we missed out on Kubiak and it seemed like Shanny was the scraps we picked up. I'll tell ya what though, I'm happy to eat crow. The running scheme has looked dominant through the first 5 five games. The players of course play into that but I'm amazed at how open the running lanes are in this scheme. It seems like every other play is 5+ yards.

It's a blowout win, and there's still bitching in some quarters? Maybe you'd prefer 30-33, 500 yards, and a loss?

Well the conversation was about the quarterback and not the team. Like I said he played a great game but I guarantee even he will admit he could have had a couple better throws.

I'm not and did not say that he sucks/sucked/struggled/didn't deserve to be out there.

dude you're an embarrassment of a browns fan. you can't man up and say you were wrong? come on here bitch about this player bitch about that player and when we win because of those players you just open the door and join the party like what you said was never heard.

You try so hard to convince ppl you're cool. That's what's a joke.

Not only are you a bitch, you're a fuckin dumbass on top of it.

I've called out 2 players for sucking this year, Schwartz and Gilbert. I openly admitted to being wrong about Schwartz. Hell I'm glad was wrong. Gilbert hasn't proved me wrong.

Again, your an annoying little bitch that would be better off to stfu

Archived