THE BROWNS BOARD

another Mary Kay stirring the pot article

WinstonLegthigh

This is in between her non stop JF fight tweets of course, which is a little surprising cause she seems to love johnny. I think she wants his D, in her V, or maybe even her B.

I agree.....I think she's sweet on him, for sure.....wonder if he likes chicks with 'staches and unibrows??

Last year at this time, Mary Kay was on NFL Channel. She told the hosts on live television that Jason Campbell had the potential to be an elite quarterback. I was shocked! How did she actually say that on national TV? Where is Campbell now? Still an backup.

It’s called fair weather friends Joshy. Just keep doing your thing.

I really don't think that is the case. First and foremost they are work peers who depend on each other to execute to win games. When one of them is negligent it impacts every players potential to earn. If we had a big project going at work for a million dollar close and one of our key team members was out for his third stint in rehab I would be pissed. When he came back I would be a bit stand offish until he earned my respect and friend ship again. I think that is likely what is going on in the Browns locker room. Honestly do you blame them?

sorry to butt in on the MKC haiku chain but a serious question....

is it true if you are not on a list of having to piss for the league that the last piss test in TC is the only one 'regular' players get all year? my friend said that yesterday and i still don't believe it. if that's the case just stay clean until the beginning of the season.

Buried near the bottom of her article:

"In the days leading up to the game, Gordon's teammates praised him and expressed their excitement for having him back."

Every time I see MKC, Randy Newman's Short People plays in my head...

Stirring the pot? This guy is a complete POS.

I'm guessing not a fan...

Buried near the bottom of her article:

"In the days leading up to the game, Gordon's teammates praised him and expressed their excitement for having him back."

Every time I see MKC, Randy Newman's Short People plays in my head...

I'm guessing not a fan...

not a fan of Gordon. Self awareness is a very underrated trait.

Archived