THE BROWNS BOARD

Gipson

Zombo

Yes, great news and might see him if we keep Gip active... tough decision to make based upon a "possible" return. A decision I am sure they will take a little time to make.

Shaun Livingston. If you haven't seen it please look it up.

No, thank you... I'll take your word for it..

Like Mud I cannot watch this stuff... swear I can actually feel it any time I do. I felt Gip's...

First, unless there's something uniquely terrible about his injury, you pay Gipson... probably with more incentive $$$ than otherwise might have, but you pay him...

A plus to the one on this. Pay the guy, keep him here. The secondary as a whole has really been looking good and l wanna see how good they can be with Gilbert and Williams with a year under their belt.

Is it crazy to say we should throw the transition tag on him? Like we did with Mack?

Hopefully not necessary as it may be needed elsewhere, but if needed, I would consider it.

Were 2014 a one off, I would not consider it, but you could see Gip building to this year through 2013. So I have little doubt he'll continue to play well. Add in that the injury is relatively minor and not only removes recovery question marks around this incident, but also in some way attests to his physical make up, and you approach no brainer territory.

The Joe Theisman and Tim Krumrie injuries ruined me for life. Cant watch them anymore. I love watching horror movies, but always close my eyes when its a leg injury

Forgot about when Krum put the whip in "leg whip"... :o

Are you gonna come back and eat crow? I swear posts like this drive me crazy

Great news btw.

Yep, serve it up. I like my crow served warm like a Cleveland Steamer. It was pretty obvious it was an MCL with whiplash in that direction, as I alluded to in the original post. Really lucky it is a strain, I'm suprised. A grade 3 MCL will be a pain in the ass to rehab in 6 weeks....I'll look forward to hearing updates.

And to those saying Mcgahee's was the worst, Theismans, etc...neither of those can hold a candle to Marcus Lattimore's knee dislocation, or Mason's from Pitt 3 or so years back. It's not even close. A dislocated knee is worse than a break and ligament tears because the cartilage will never hold as firmly. See a Labrum tear in the shoulder followed by plaguing dislocations.

I'd rate Navarro Bowman's knee explosion in the NFC Championship game last year as worse than McGahees. It was all kinds of sick and wrong.

No, Joe Theisman' injury had to rate a 10 on the Puke O Meter. First, they kept showing it bend like a pretzel over and over between shots of his crying girlfriend, Kathy Lee Crosby. I don't know what was worse, the injury or the camera zooming In on his then girlfriend Kathy Lee Crosby. If you google her you will see what I mean.

No, Joe Theisman' injury had to rate a 10 on the Puke O Meter. First, they kept showing it bend like a pretzel over and over between shots of his crying girlfriend, Kathy Lee Crosby. I don't know what was worse, the injury or the camera zooming In on his then girlfriend Kathy Lee Crosby. If you google her you will see what I mean.

Lol. I know it was gross....but worse than Lattimore's?

You win

LMAO...

Yeah... compression fracture... very ugly...

Don't remember Kathy Lee, but I vividly remember LT immediately jumping up and screaming for the medical staff to come running.

Meanwhile back at the thread...

Wonder if Gilbert is getting any work at FS?

Tackling looks improved...

Has the range...

Has the instincts...

Meanwhile back at the thread...

Wonder if Gilbert is getting any work at FS?

Tackling looks improved...

Has the range...

Has the instincts...

Not a chance unless its some designed look with a limited assignment. Improved tackling, yes - but I wouldn't trust him as the last line of defense.

Plus you're going from a very 1on1 intimate position, to a position that requires multiple keys being read and an in depth understand of the opponents route concepts given down and distance.

Depth Chart has Leoanrd in there. Interestingly, Crowell is not the starter at TB and Gordon/Hawkins are co-starters.

Half surprised Tate is still not listed as #1 RB...

Browns site is woeful at updating info... Chart, Transactions, etc. Our Depth Chart at NFL.com is usually more accurate.

Archived