THE BROWNS BOARD

Bills game will NOT be played in Buffalo.

WalterWhite

PS if you think they were being pussies about moving the game, here's what the stadium looked like yesterday :) Unless they get an army of guys in there to clear the snow, I'll put it at 50-50 they can even play the Browns there next Sunday.

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Video-Ralph-Wilson-Stadium-Snow/156ecdda-5795-4258-a96a-4adba9a1b16e?campaign=tw_buf_video

I believe they don't actually need passports to go to Canada, they need passports to get back into the USA. The US government started this bullshit about everyone needing a passport to come back from Canada or Mexico just as a money raiser....nothing else.

I have had a passport. There isn't a single damn thing on it to identify you that is any different than what is on a driver's license. It is purely for revenue.

Oh they definitely need passports but the issue isn't just passports. Everyone going as part of both teams would also need work visas. That's why these games need to be setup in advance and Toronto isn't practical on such short notice.

Oh they definitely need passports but the issue isn't just passports. Everyone going as part of both teams would also need work visas. That's why these games need to be setup in advance and Toronto isn't practical on such short notice.

They did it for a good reason (passports/cards). Some states drivers licenses are too easy to forge.

85 inches with some drifts to people's rooftops. 30 reported cases of roofs collapsing and 13 people dead.

yeah, they should play the game there. lol

No kidding mik. Just another thread I'm sorry I clicked on.

The game will easily be played in Buffalo. Probably without a shovel being used. It could probably be played tomorrow after all of the melting going on. We had three feet in back yard, and green grass right now. Warmer temps and 60 mph winds will finish off the snow.

Glad to hear it, I hope everyone is safe up there. It's absolutely crazy how much snow has fallen.

I believe they don't actually need passports to go to Canada, they need passports to get back into the USA. The US government started this bullshit about everyone needing a passport to come back from Canada or Mexico just as a money raiser....nothing else.

I have had a passport. There isn't a single damn thing on it to identify you that is any different than what is on a driver's license. It is purely for revenue.

a passport is required to enter Canada without exception. I make the crossing very frequently for business. For awhile it was only if you flew in but now it's all methods of entry.

Like I said, I've lived here my entire life, and I've never seen snow fall 5-6 inches an hour. Cars and trucks simply had to stop because it gave a whole new meaning to zero visibility.

Hopefully It will be a warmer weekend. Bring your food and grille because the Ralph is very welcoming tailgating heaven.

I've heard that. But melting 3' of snow? some of that piled up stuff is going to be there until spring.

Sorry if this was already asked, but what do they offer the season ticket holders in lieu of tonight's game? You get dibs on seats in Detroit? (I heard it was going to be a "free game" if you show up to watch it.) ???

I was wondering about that.....just how many people will show up?.....have a feeling some will drive there, but overall it will a ghost town

Y

Yeah- and no one could even get to the stadium to sign up.

Seriously, any of you ever tried driving through 3' of wet snow? I don't care if you have a 4WD with chains- you're not going through that stuff. It's gonna take bulldozers and front end loaders to clear the roads- snowplows aren't going to cut it. They may literally have to helicopter the players out of their homes to get them to the airport.

No kidding. The drive home after last weeks game was brutal, and that was 3" of wet snow. It took nearly 6.5 hours to make Cincy. At least by the time I made northen KY I could crank it up to 55mph. Cleveland to Cincy averaging maybe 41 MPH sucks.

I was wondering about that.....just how many people will show up?.....have a feeling some will drive there, but overall it will a ghost town

Perhaps. Someone mentioned the Browns/Bills game being hosted in ketchup field. If that were to happen and the free game thing is true, I would SO be going to that game. Not saying that's even a remote possibility, just that I for one would be very happy to have that situation.

No kidding. The drive home after last weeks game was brutal, and that was 3" of wet snow. It took nearly 6.5 hours to make Cincy. At least by the time I made northen KY I could crank it up to 55mph. Cleveland to Cincy averaging maybe 41 MPH sucks.

You must have left after I did 'Peen. The weather didn't really start getting sucky for me until I got just west of Columbus. Made it back to Dayton by 11:30. And I did stop after the game to have a long chat for the first time with Shep.

You must have left after I did 'Peen. The weather didn't really start getting sucky for me until I got just west of Columbus. Made it back to Dayton by 11:30. And I did stop after the game to have a long chat for the first time with Shep.

Well aren't you the lucky devil.....

Archived