THE BROWNS BOARD

2014 Browns Board Fantasy Football

Zombo

lol. you could join but we'd also have to have another person, because leagues have to have even number of teams (we're at ten now).

I'll hold off for now and check status Sunday for any leagues with odd number of sign-ups...

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Okay, so Tour, London, and Dabuckeyes should all join League two immediately,

and we'd have 12. Yes?

Just you guys join League 2, and if I have to delete it, but I'd have to have Mik do it cause

I don't see how it's done.... we'll make it right.

2. No, my team page says, like the yahoo email, that league 2 draft is at SEVEN. Not four.

I see the note, but how can it be at 4, when the email and my team page says 7 ???

League Draft Info

Your league's Live Online Draft is scheduled for:

Sunday
August 31

7:00pm

2. I can't figure out how to delete my team, dangit. So, Tour,

Brilliant. I was up in the bucket of our tractor trimming trees, and forgot

about the Brownsboard league one draft.

Not too bad, I got a "B+" for the computer draft, but somebody has to trade

a rb to me for Lavon Bell, a stinkin steeler, and I refuse to have steelers or ratbirds

on any of my teams.

Especially a Browns rb....

cal i don't know what to tell ya.

i set it for 4pm and it's shows 4pm on the yahoo browns board league 2 page.

what are you somewhere on a ship in the north atlantic?

just stay in for now cuz i don't see any action by the other 2 guys.

just log inat around 3:50 pm and see if you see pre-draft stuff happening.

a rb to me for Lavon Bell, a stinkin steeler, and I refuse to have steelers or ratbirds

on any of my teams.

Well I'm sitting on both Tate and West and could use a RB, but I'm not too high (pun intended) on Bell.

on any of my teams.

Cal, I was wondering where you were. Like you, I don't draft Steelers or Ratbirds, and I got graded a "B" by Yahoo ... I must have been headed for an A until I went all Browns at the end: Brian Hoyer, Miles Austin and the Browns defense ... well too bad, Yahoo, I kinda like those picks!

Zombo's Hoyerific
1. (1) LeSean McCoy (Phi - RB)
2. (20) Drew Brees (NO - QB)
3. (21) Doug Martin (TB - RB)
4. (40) Larry Fitzgerald (Ari - WR)
5. (41) Andre Johnson (Hou - WR)
6. (60) Jordan Cameron (Cle - TE)
7. (61) Wes Welker (Den - WR)
8. (80) Trent Richardson (Ind - RB)
9. (81) Bishop Sankey (Ten - RB)
10. (100) Reggie Wayne (Ind - WR)
11. (101) Sammy Watkins (Buf - WR)
12. (120) Brian Hoyer (Cle - QB)
13. (121) Dan Bailey (Dal - K)
14. (140) Cleveland (Cle - DEF)
15. (141) Miles Austin (Cle - WR)

You want Bell for the Cleveland defense?

Stupid computer didn't get me one Cleveland player. Maybe I should trade

Bell for Dion Lewis, even though he was cut.....

Okay....4 o'clock is it, mebbe. I'll be watching. I still have a half ton of

big logs to split out in the barn, and have to take a tour of our woods,

squirrel season starts the first, but I'll be there. here. I'll be here after

I'm out there. Not here, here, but at the draft, over there, ...right here.

Don't drop, Berean, I am in three, and really shouldn't be.

The Commish is welcome to delete my team if necessary to

make them back even again.

lol.

This league 2 is cursed or something. I'll be watching, and if nobody else

joins, I will delete my team, or have Mik? delete it, by 2 or 3 o'clock today,

assuming that the draft is at 4.....however.......

The notes right on league 2's team page say this:

that sounds fair enough, since you're in another league BUT if you went to the league to 'overview' look at the page, scroll half way down and you'll see where it say the draft is set for 4pm on sunday the 31st.

if you want to let london take your place he's got to confirm because if we don't have an even number by draft time it'll screw it up.

OK... just joined League 2 making 12 total... but if someone still wants in, I will be happy to drop and "focus" on League 4.

mik, I see where you have a note that the draft is at 4 PM (EDT I presume), but the system thinks it is at 6 PM CDT (7 EDT)...

Team Touriffic #2

League: Browns Board 2

Live Draft in: 6 hours and 46 minutes

Sun Aug 31 6:00pm CDT Add to Calendar

ok. i didn't see that the draft times were set up for PST. i just changed it. we've got 12 locked in now and the draft will go off at 4PM (EST). we now have 12 teams locked in.

here are the teams:

weeden start the fire

toxic's avengers

calfox kosardawgs

the hammer

dirty hands

dd's

team whoopass

gocong or go home

kamac 19

jeffrey's grand team

berean

team touriffic #2

sorry about the mix up on the time. who would've thought that some silicon valley tech co. would have their times based on west coast? (phhht!)

good luck everyone!

btw, prize for best team name goes to Gocong or Go Home.

League 2 here...i just came home from picnic...and missed draft. I thought it was for 7 tonite as well. Im cool, just have to show my true GM skills working from scratch

Did anyone make the draft?

Oh..and Weeden start the fire is easily the best name.

Did anyone make the draft?

Yes... Except the two picks when IE froze on me and I had to go thru a full restart to get back in...

ha. I fell asleep watching tv and Wonderful Cute Wife was on the computer the 7:30 league draft..

Nick Foles? Seriously, computer? lol.

ah well. I haven't drafted to win the last few years so.....

ha. I fell asleep watching tv and Wonderful Cute Wife was on the computer the 7:30 league draft..

Foles was a first round pick? If so I will make sure I have two computers going in case one crashes lol, Foles is a great QB pick I think taken in the later rounds.

I was going to take Foles with my next pick until "you" scooped him up...

The draft analysis on the site is funny.

Heres mine. Computer did my draft lol. 2 kickers..really...and 2 defenses?

Led by a Quality Group of RBs, Weeden start the fir Is Loaded with Studs Everywhere