THE BROWNS BOARD

Study - Children From Same Sex Homes Have Lower Income And Poorer Mental/physical Health

calfoxwc

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, they do it nearly as a rule. It's posting redirection of any message they don't want talked about.

They used to whine about not being able to have a "serious conversation"...

which means THEY control the content, the thread subjects, and the object of their derision and hatred.

It's what liberals do, What Brownshirts did in Europe.

Now, they are actually disrupting Ryan's speech and appearances, even by

trying to climb the stage, and attack him.

yeah. Like that doesn't "hurt the liberal message".....

And there's Vaporassed,

who can't make friends on this board,

because he can't figure out how to stop his

stupidass whining.

Full of hot air.

I was reading this thread and it looks like some people have destroyed the conversation after a few posts. What a bunch of fucking hypocritical crybabies you liberals are.

I know you're upset T or Bunkler.

It isn't personal, you just don't have the temperment for this kind of thing.

Best

WSS

I know you're upset T or Bunkler.

It isn't personal, you just don't have the temperment for this kind of thing.

Best

WSS

Steve, there's a good chance that this guy actually isn't either of those two. If you saw what T was posting on the thread before he started deleting it, he was basically just riling a bunch of them up to come over here and post shit. It's called an invasion, and it's just annoying, but it just goes to show you how much of a baby T really is. All I'd like to see is the shitposting stopped. I'm not really sure what Aaron Burr's deal is, but if they're a problem for us and a problem for them, I don't see why he wouldn't just post the screencaps that he saved. He did, however, know that it was me who posted there under a different name, which suggests that he matched my IP with this one. My question is how did he get my IP from this forum unless he talked to T?

All I'd like to see is the shitposting stopped. Vaporassed.

Oh really? You and woodenpeckerhead did all that dirty, obscene, way out of line personal insulting,

etc, etc etc, and hateful, belligerant attacking, and messing up threads, etc etc etc etcv..

and all that name calling....

so you could just go back to stopping it now, that you have a friendly, hands off ? Mod, in Steve,

and your liberal hypocrite mod Zombo...

NOW you want it to all go away? The hole you dug, Vaporassed, is deep, and you just can't hop out of it

because Little Johnny Woodypecker wants you to have a ladder.

You want civility, I respond to that with the same. But I won't play that mz the pussy the pussy game again. You libs always want to break the rules,

and then write your own rules, such that you don't have to abide by them. Lib, emotional, hypocritical BS.

No one's calling anyone any names except you. It's kind of hard to not be a dick while T and his cronies are calling you a liberal faglover in every thread, but they appear to have left us alone. Let's move on.

no, but Im guessing you and woody are looking to go back to continuing christian -prolife bible believing tea party chick fila lovin - BASHIN eh jonny boocaca? just sayin....

no, but Im guessing you and woody are looking to go back to continuing christian -prolife bible believing tea party chick fila lovin - BASHIN eh jonny boocaca? just sayin....

When's the last time I said something unprovoked, the sole purpose of which, was to annoy someone because they were Christian? I'll admit, I've been a dick in the past, and it's something I'm working on in the forums and IRL. I still have little respect for the ideas of religion, and none of those religions that exist strike me as being divinely inspired. I want to draw the line at attacking ideas instead of people, if I cross that line, feel free to call me out on it.

You've been doing fthat for months. You and your shoe licking little woodpecker.

the damage is done. I personally don't think either one of you have any honor in you as

people, much less board members. And woodpecker maybe had one decent post

the entire time he's been here.

You started the tons of extremely grotesque garbage. If you hadn't, I never would have had a

cross word with you. This ploy of garbaging up this forum, until you can get your way -

seen it before. i wouldn't be surprised if one or both of you....

are mz the pussy the pussy and shep. Maybe Heck was bunker. Paybacks are a moochelle obama.

go to hell.

You've been doing fthat for months. You and your shoe licking little woodpecker.

the damage is done. I personally don't think either one of you have any honor in you as

people, much less board members. And woodpecker maybe had one decent post

the entire time he's been here.

You started the tons of extremely grotesque garbage. If you hadn't, I never would have had a

cross word with you. This ploy of garbaging up this forum, until you can get your way -

seen it before. i wouldn't be surprised if one or both of you....

are mz the pussy the pussy the pussy and shep. Maybe Heck was bunker. Paybacks are a moochelle obama.

go to hell.

... Really cal? With posts like this, I don't think you can whine about personal attacks.

Want me to define "UNWARRANTED" to you, Cysko?

Or you thought about it, and you got it handled ?

The evil that Vaporassed and Woodypeckerhead have done live after them.

You and I went at it, but that's different.

The maybe, oh, thousands of times my threads were oblliterated

and stenched up with completely off the wall perverted garbage, all the "morons"

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc ?

I'm not giving them any chance to start it again. I reached my tolerance with those two, and that's it.

Archived