THE BROWNS BOARD

Uncle drew looking sick

The Cysko Kid

Should or should not more of the cyberspace on these forums be dedicated to the actually good team in town....and not those other guys?

Rhetorical question.

Of course Gip. I've been meaning to post more here, but it's been pretty dead. I've got Directv sports pack, and I've watched about every Cavs game this season in it's entirety. (Except that damn debacle in Portland.)

Mo is a great backup imo to spell kyrie and help keep him healthy. I know delly is taking the main backup role at the moment but I suspect that's to help keep mo healthy to help keep kyrie healthy

? I've been wondering about that myself. Delly is a better defender- but Mo has the offense. Also noticed Thompson has been getting the starts at center- and deservedly so. He doesn't have the shooting range of Moz- but he's a better rebounder & defender.

If we can keep everyone healthy- it's going to get real interesting come April.

I've been watching much more basketball than football. I barely watched any browns games down the stretch. However I've been drawn more and more towards the game of basketball. Part of that is obviously my home team being dominant but part is just learning and appreciating the game it's faster than football and more action oriented and the drama is still present. Also, for a guy with young kids, I appreciate when they play. I'd much rather watch the cavs win at 7-9 pm then waste 1-4 pm watching the bungling browns get embarrassed.

I saw John Wall was upset because Kyrie was smoking him in the all-star voting. And then Kyrie went out and torched Wall, and at the end of the game Kyrie went over to shake hands with Wall, and Wall basically shunned Kyrie ...

John Wall will NEVER EVER be as good as Kyrie

Kyrie playing really well. I'd still go Curry and Westbrook as better 1 on 1 guys.

I might say Westbrook is the best 1 v 1 player of those 3

But curry is 3rd by far. He is a jump shooter. He only drives when no one plays defense against him. He will almost always settle for the jumper.

Kyrie can take ANYONE to the hole, all day, same as Westbrook, Curry can't do that. He will stop and shoot from the outside most times

I might say Westbrook is the best 1 v 1 player of those 3

But curry is 3rd by far. He is a jump shooter. He only drives when no one plays defense against him. He will almost always settle for the jumper.

Kyrie can take ANYONE to the hole, all day, same as Westbrook, Curry can't do that. He will stop and shoot from the outside most times

You need to watch more Warriors basketball. Curry rarely gets single coverage but when he does he is very good at going to the basket, he may have the best handle in the league. I'd also add James Harden to that list. Irving is very lucky to have James because he doesn't have to fight double teams. Highest eFG % of his career last year.

In 2012 & 2013, Kyrie had no LBJ & Dion "never pass" Waiters was the only other "scorer" on this Team & he still averaged 22.5 & 20.8 ppg. He was an absolute demon late in games when he had to take them over. The kid has fantastic body control & ability to create his own shot. In a recent game, still coming back from his injury, Kyrie's play enabled LBJ to rest on the bench the entire 4th quarter.

I'll stick with my statement about Kyrie.

Mike

In 2012 & 2013, Kyrie had no LBJ & Dion "never pass" Waiters was the only other "scorer" on this Team & he still averaged 22.5 & 20.8 ppg. He was an absolute demon late in games when he had to take them over. The kid has fantastic body control & ability to create his own shot. In a recent game, still coming back from his injury, Kyrie's play enabled LBJ to rest on the bench the entire 4th quarter.

I'll stick with my statement about Kyrie.

Mike

Stick away you'd still be wrong

On the flip side I'm not worried about anyone in the east. I expect a fairly easy journey to the finals.

The only way the Cavs don't make the finals is injury.

There is NO team that can win more then 1 game in a series against them

Archived