THE BROWNS BOARD

Wiggins > Love

MasterDog

Bringing love in wasnt the huge mistske, it was giving up wiggins for him. We should have let live play where he wanted for the final year snd if he was still serious about being a cav he would have been here this year. Snd we'd still have the nect lebron/durant learning under lebron.

A decade of relevance was given up for a right fucking now. I hate that approach.

Should had kept Wiggins. Love haven't done jack dilly the last 2 playoffs.

If Lebron leave, we would have Irving and Wiggins for the next decade.

Tried to make a move getting a big three, hasn't resulted in a Championship, but has been pretty successful. Lebron was coming back to Cleveland without another established piece coming with him and Love was the reasonable choice. Every Cavs fan had their pants around their ankles when both Love and Lebron came to Cleveland and rightfully so. You were getting back the best player in the game and a 20/10 guy who's stock seemed to be on the rise. It just hasn't materialized in a ring.

Easy on that "errybody" nonsense. I got nearly screamed at by bull and cico boarman at 92.3 when i called into their shows and questioned the wisdom of letting wiggins go for a guy we could very likely get in free agency a year later.

I know why the call was made, lebron knew his shit was sliding fast. He told em to do it cause they had to win "right now". I still think drafting wiggins and almost letting lebron take a year or two off to get his body right, was the call. The organization needed to finally nutt up to him and say we wantbyou playing in cleveland till ur damn near 40 so lets do this right and keep the kid that will allow you to pick and choose the games you play throughout the season.

Archived