THE BROWNS BOARD

Playoffs start

Browns149

The ENTIRE world is mad that the Cavs won both games at home. Because they didn't win like SA did?

Isn't the playoffs about winning EACH game?

Do people not realize that?

I couldn't care less if they win by 25 or by 1

If the Cavs win by 1 in 4 games in the finals,,,,,,,, NO ONE WILL CARE!!!!!!!!

NBA playoff record 2nd half comeback, LBJ 17th playoff triple double, 41 points oh yeah he's the best currently playing the game.

....and the world knows it.

ah man you know we were just playing with them pacers spotting them 26

The CAVS knew, from the first half twittering fans tweets they didn't. Awesome comeback...on the road yet.

The CAVS knew, from the first half twittering fans tweets they didn't. Awesome comeback...on the road yet.

it was a awesome night had friends over cav's were getting killed a few laughed (trail blazer fans) and then the come back shut them the fuck up

Sweep is a sweep. Tough series is 4-3.

Playoff basketball (or football, baseball, others) is tough the CAVS just earned some well needed time off for the older dudes like LBJ.

BUT I hope all the others go 4-3 and triple OTs. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

CLE sweeps TOR and advance to the Eastern Conference Final....with rest. :)

Meanwhile in the pucks department the Penguins up 3-1 have a game 7 tonight in Washington same with the Oilers and Ducks.

Need Boston and Washington to force a game 7 and have Wash win that series so we get home court advantage

I prefer Boston without home court. That game we won in Washington that went into OT made me rethink who we should avoid. I know it was just regular season game but you could clearly see that night Cavs playing to win. If it wasn't for that crazy fade out of bounds 3pt bank shot by LeBron we lose. Best game all season but my heart can't take it. We win either way but IMO the least resistance is in Boston

Meanwhile in the pucks department the Penguins up 3-1 have a game 7 tonight in Washington same with the Oilers and Ducks.

Oh BTW the Penguins pulled it out with a 2-0 shutout on the road and move on.

Saturday, May 13

Ottawa @ Pittsburgh 7:00 PM ET , CBC, SN, TVAS

The road is open to the Stanley Cup for the Penguins.

who's better than us right now? NoooBooddyy!! Was nervous about losing our momentum starting off in Boston? But by 2nd quarter Cavs go full overdrive..Go Cavs!!

who's better than us right now? NoooBooddyy!! Was nervous about losing our momentum starting off in Boston? But by 2nd quarter Cavs go full overdrive..Go Cavs!!

What a record setting ass kicking that was! Now get this thing over in Cleveland and get some rest before the round III rematch versus GS. Boston might come out swinging unless they've totally lost their manhood in Beantown.

GO CAVS!

What a record setting ass kicking that was! Now get this thing over in Cleveland and get some rest before the round III rematch versus GS. Boston might come out swinging unless they've totally lost their manhood in Beantown.

GO CAVS!

We got this..The Celts long haul to get here has left them with no legs. shows up in their wide open shooting percentages..When we get to GS our shot pressure must get better. but damn that's all I can see missing? But holding any team to mid 20's thru 1st half..that's a lot of missed shots or a better defense than I can see?

We got this..The Celts long haul to get here has left them with no legs. shows up in their wide open shooting percentages..When we get to GS our shot pressure must get better. but damn that's all I can see missing? But holding any team to mid 20's thru 1st half..that's a lot of missed shots or a better defense than I can see?

I seen them show the highlights of wide open 3s being missed and there were some but watching the game the D on the perimeter over all was fantastic

I seen them show the highlights of wide open 3s being missed and there were some but watching the game the D on the perimeter over all was fantastic

They looked like some undisciplined high school team just chucking up the ball, professional hoops teams must be better than that. Plus who knows on the health of Thomas?

C'Mon San Antonio down 0-3 please give GS a battle! And go CAVS! Another championship playoff in CLEVELAND!

How you like them apples baconhound?

Yes the Celtics are my favorite team. Yes I'm disappointed that they aren't even putting up a fight. I also watch enough basketball, especially Celtic's basketball, to know that they were a definite underdog. I would've guess Cavs in 5 with the C's stealing one of the first two. As a basketball fan I also know GSW will be the favorite team in the Finals and if I was asked for a prediction GSW in 6. I will be rooting for the Cavs because I was never a Jordan fan and any chance Lebron has to keep himself in the conversation I'm all for it. What I hope is Cav fans don't become fucking assholes like Red Sox fans just because they've had a little taste of success. Celebrate the successes, support your squad, but do it with class.

From vegasinsider.com after Sunday's disappointing CAVS loss.....

ODDS TO WIN THE 2016-17 NBA FINALS (6/15/17)

Team Odds

Golden State Warriors 5/12 <--- obviously the books think that the West is superior

Cleveland Cavaliers 9/5

Boston Celtics 1000/1

San Antonio Spurs 2000/1

How can they go from one extreme to the other in such a short time? Up by 40+ in one game....then up by 20+ at home and blow that lead?

And LeBron scores -0- points in the 4th quarter where he should be taking over that game?

WTF is up with that?

GO CAVS!

Boston came out swinging.

LeBron had a chance to tie Michael Jordan for consecutive 30 point games in the playoffs...he didn't.

Archived