THE BROWNS BOARD

UK saves the continent from being ruined by Germany for the third time in a century

VaporTrail

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow. That was def a hard read. Major props to that guy for writing about that. I guess if it goes both ways and they're both allowed to fuck than if it works for them who are we to say? Kind of speaks to the point of marrying later rather than earlier, when y'all got it out of your system ya know?

wow. That was def a hard read. Major props to that guy for writing about that. I guess if it goes both ways and they're both allowed to fuck than if it works for them who are we to say? Kind of speaks to the point of marrying later rather than earlier, when y'all got it out of your system ya know?

The guy said he basically never does it

That's the problem with a swinger relationship is a semi decent looking chick can get laid whenever she wants, it's harder for the average Joe

Even if you tell a girl you have a wife but it's ok, she may walk away. Dudes don't give a shit

basically what they're admitting but they won't acknowledge is that they're just friends who happened to hook up awhile ago and had kids. Personally i'd rather be single my entire life and never have children than end up in somethig like that. I know a woman who cucked her husband so hard she had one of her b/f's stay with them for awhile.....they had two teenage daughters in the house. Just awful. But the husband may have been having affairs with dude's so I dunno what the fuck was going on with that....the daughters are out of the house now and unsurprisingly divorce proceedings are underway or are already done. In any case, it's shit i don't care how people coat it as "adult" or whatnot. THe children know full well at some point that their parents are in an open relationship.

I would abort 1000 children before subjecting a single one of them to that kind of shiite life.

From a comment on reddit deleted by thought police mods.

The will of the common people won, deal with Reddit. The sheer level of insufferable arrogance from upper-middle class liberals that dominate Reddit discussion is a massive reason why.

It's sad that so many here don't get that a huge part of why nationalism (whether it's Trump or populist parties like SVP in Switzerland, Swedish Democrats in Swden, Front Nationale in France and others throughout Europe) is seeing such a surge in support is in opposition to the CONSTANT condescending liberal circlejerking in the media and refusal to even consider that the working class isn't a bunch of idiotic evil racists but bases it's vote on real world experiences that they go through and rational self interest. They are sick and tired of being told they don't know what's best for them by young people who have never even experienced Britain before the EU. People are sick and tired of ad hominems being the dominant form of discourse from the remain crowd whenever issues relating to protecting our national borders and culture come up. They are tired of their young liberal acquaintances screaming on Facebook UNFRIEND ME IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE THE EU AND NOT TAKE IN MORE MUSLIM MIGRANTS YOU RACIST BIGOT. The entire mendacious edifice built around shaming people who dissent against the PC orthodoxy of cultural relativism is doing nothing but backfiring on the left, and will continue to do so.

The upper class journalism/media types who tend to lean left and young liberals in London who don't see a problem with globalism or mass third world Muslim migration are the types of people who aren't affected by it like the native working class. They get to live in gated communities and in expensive London apartments surrounded by other upper-middle class liberals, and don't have to interact with Muslim migrants who are completely unwilling to assimilate into Western culture like the working class who lives around them. They also aren't as affected by the complete gutting of industrial jobs, the massive increases in real estate prices completely pricing average Britons out of home ownership or the huge pressure on the labor market and welfare system by immigration policies. It's easy to pat yourself on the back and circlejerk how cosmopolitan and tolerant you are for supporting EU's virtue signalling policies when they don't directly affect you, and call everyone who dissents a bigot.

That multicultural utopia of EU worldview would quickly collapse when faced with the reality that working class people deal with, and perhaps maybe then they wouldn't just dismiss their perfectly valid concerns. And maybe the left may start seeing the votes not constantly slip away into the arms of populists who at least listen to these concerns, instead of demonizing them. And until all of the professional class elitists get their head out of the little bubble and get in touch with what matters to the common man, we will continue coming out to the voting booth and burning your entire globalist establishment to the fucking ground.

Archived