THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump is getting screwed

One Post

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delete ur account - Hillary('s paid intern)

Yeah? So I have two candidates that flame each other over social media like teenagers.

For once, I can't blame other countries for laughing at our candidates. This is the best we have to roll out and we are super fucked because of it.

(Although I do like Trump's stance on NAFTA, TPP, The Middle East - it doesn't save him from being loud mouth that doesn't think before he speaks a bulk of the time)

Trump's speech today was 10/10

And as a bonus Trump slaughtered Hillary's campaign slogan

DTC-WITHU-WH-2.jpg

Trump did give a good speech. He pounded Hillary Clinton and he did it like no other republican can do it. The idea of letting Trump be Trump worked well in the primaries but I don't think that works in a general election. For example Trump's comments about the federal judge being biased because the judge's parents were Mexican would not hurt him at all in the republican primaries but he went down significantly in the polls now he is in the general election mode. Trump has to be disciplined and stay on message. If he just gets out a hammer and pounds on Clinton from now to November he will do well. Trump also needs to spend some prep time going into the debates with Clinton. He should get himself prepared as much as possible for questions that he has a good idea will be coming and be ready for them.

Mark Levin: Trump gave a HELL of a speech today!

http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-trump-gave-a-hell-of-a-speech-today/

No idea if it will result in success but it is refreshing to have an opponent take on the opposition rather than mealy mouth ass kissing blah blah blah. That's what bothered me about John McCain as much as I respect the guy.

And while Democrats whine about the nasty Edge you have to admit that Hillary's entire campaign has been personal attacks.

WSS

And I am hoping that the campaign moves in this direction, not necessarily the vitriol by Point by Point by point. When I asked friends who do not like Trump what is it about him you disagree with they can't really answer anything except racist, crazy blah blah blah.

I'm pretty sure that given position by position they would agree.

WSS

No idea if it will result in success but it is refreshing to have an opponent take on the opposition rather than mealy mouth ass kissing blah blah blah. That's what bothered me about John McCain as much as I respect the guy.

And while Democrats whine about the nasty Edge you have to admit that Hillary's entire campaign has been personal attacks.

WSS

I think that speech will help Trump significantly. Trump hit a homerun going after Hillary Clinton's horrible record.

I can't get on board with Hillary. Of course, there's stories of money steering her corruption, but is this really truly unique today? It doesn't mean we should tolerate it at all, but all these clowns, D & R, are playing the same game, even at the State House level.

A vote for Trump...will a vote for Trump end the money corruption/steering of issues? Or will it serve as a warning sign to today's politicians that we are fed up with the political process?

A vote for Trump...will a vote for Trump end the money corruption/steering of issues? Or will it serve as a warning sign to today's politicians that we are fed up with the political process?

I think the latter, Bob. At least that is why I'll likely cast my vote for the Donald.

I think that speech will help Trump significantly. Trump hit a homerun going after Hillary Clinton's horrible record.

Yea but will the media really cover much of that speech?

I've already seen headlines of "Hillary responds to Trump!!!!!!!!!!!", "Trump was totally wrong about that thing"

The upside is, that the left plays dirty, emotionally, legally, politically... anyway they can.

It's really about time we had a Rep candidate that has the guts to fight back to

counter their crap.

bullies HATE being stood up to, that is what has to happen to stop it.

Like the moron congressasswholes who stage a sit-in right in Congress, AFTER

their got their votes on 4 bills.

They just want the political gain, the emotional leverage to influence the election apparently.

Yea but will the media really cover much of that speech?

I've already seen headlines of "Hillary responds to Trump!!!!!!!!!!!", "Trump was totally wrong about that thing"

I saw on the news already that speech made great impact among independent voters. Trump had been losing some of the independent voters the last few weeks and his speech got excellent reviews from independents and republicans.

Yeah? So I have two candidates that flame each other over social media like teenagers.

For once, I can't blame other countries for laughing at our candidates. This is the best we have to roll out and we are super fucked because of it.

(Although I do like Trump's stance on NAFTA, TPP, The Middle East - it doesn't save him from being loud mouth that doesn't think before he speaks a bulk of the time)

You bring up a very good point.

Also if I may inflect, thru time the President or idea thereof has lost its sense of reverence. It used to be respected and hasn't been the same since Reagan.

Archived