THE BROWNS BOARD

Even the liberal's Maher gets it !

calfoxwc

First... you don't know shit about my gun experience. It is well beyond confusing semi with fully-auto, thank you. (How many 25mm chain cannons have you fired?)

Second... bullet size is part of the equation. Minimizing recoil despite heavier loads is another. Firing rate is a third.

In your expert opinion, do the .22 and AR15 remain equal choices under a maximum accurate delivery criteria?

First - I wasn't talking to you. I just noticed the term "assault weapon" and went with it. I didn't refer to your gun

experience at all, so STFU. Don't desperately make yourself a victim when there is no cause. There are liberal anti-gun

morons who still refer to the AR-15 as a machine gun. Actually, one dumbass lib arrogantly referred to it as

an AR-14.

The ignorant criteria so many anti-gunners use emotionally, applies to both the AR-15 and the .22 semi-auto.

So when they pass a "law" about it, all semi-auto rifles would be included... just another liberal farce.

Bullet size/recoil. don't you think that most anti-gunners couldn't care less about recoil, bullet size, firing rate?

They ...are....looking....at....how...the....AR-15 LOOKS. Pistol grip/magazine/not a single shot. Have a nice day, and

I really wasn't talking to you personally, Tour. :mad:

Semi-automatic AR-15s for sale to civilians are internally different from the full automatic M16, although nearly identical in external appearance. The hammer and trigger mechanisms are of a different design. The bolt carrier and internal lower receiver of semi-automatic versions are milled differently, so that the firing mechanisms are not interchangeable. The design changes were done to satisfy United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) requirements that civilian weapons may not be easily convertible to full-automatic. Even so, the full automatic M16 bolt carrier is now the most popular type, and is approved by ATF.

They ...are....looking....at....how...the....AR-15 LOOKS. Pistol grip/magazine/not a single shot. Have a nice day, and
I really wasn't talking to you personally, Tour. :mad:

Then quote who the fuck you are responding to...

.. even if it takes an edit...

Semi-automatic AR-15s for sale to civilians are internally different from the full automatic M16, although nearly identical in external appearance. The hammer and trigger mechanisms are of a different design. The bolt carrier and internal lower receiver of semi-automatic versions are milled differently, so that the firing mechanisms are not interchangeable. The design changes were done to satisfy United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) requirements that civilian weapons may not be easily convertible to full-automatic. Even so, the full automatic M16 bolt carrier is now the most popular type, and is approved by ATF.

So basically the lack of OTC fully-automatic capability is the difference...

Thanks...

to nobody on this forum, I just went with a rant about the use of the term "assault weapon"...

so many anti-gunners use it, and natually, so many have absolute no freaking idea of what

they are talking about.

Many libs still think the AR-15 is a machine gun, being sold to civilians.

Apparently, many think the pistol grip makes it shoot faster.

Top 7 Myths Liberals Push About The AR-15 Rifle......

louderwithcrowder.com/top-7-myths-liberals-push-about-the-ar...

Mar 11, 2015 ... 2. AR-15's are machine guns. False. A semi-automatic weapon, the AR fires only one...

Here's A List Of Federal Judges Who Think The AR-...

dailycaller.com/2016/06/14/heres-a-list-of-federal-judges-wh...

4 days ago ... Here's a list of federal judges who support banning the rifle. ... AR-15 rifles linea...

Ten Liberal Lies People Believe about Guns - The...

www.thenewamerican.com/reviews/opinion/item/13967-10-liberal...

Dec 18, 2012 ... In reality, though, the guns in question (such as the AR-15-type rifles and AK-47s...

alsehoods Fly Over the AR-15 | LifeZette

www.lifezette.com/polizette/falsehoods-fly-over-the-ar-15/

4 days ago ... The truth about the firearm liberals love to hate. ... “I believe weapons of war have no...

The “assault weapons” for sale in the U.S. now aren't really weapons of war. Many people mistake these firearms for machine guns capable of shooting multiple rounds of ammunition with a single pull of the trigger. The federal government banned the sale of machine guns to civilians in 1986. (The National Rifle Assn. likes to claim that gun laws never work, but the machine gun ban has worked just fine. Such guns are almost never used in criminal activity, and none of the recent mass shootings in the U.S. involved a machine gun. The San Bernardino terrorists tried to modify one of their guns to turn it into a machine gun.)

Around the same time the machine gun ban went into effect, gun makers started marketing ordinary rifles that look like military machine guns. Colt's AR-15, for example, mirrored the U.S. Armed Forces' M-16: matte black finish, lightweight materials and a pistol grip.

These rifles are easy to use, even for beginners. They are accurate, have little kick and are highly customizable with add-ons such as special sights and grips. In part because of these attributes, and in part because of their sleek military styling, these guns have become hugely popular among law-abiding gun owners.

As a matter of functionality, these guns are just like other rifles. They're more powerful than some handguns and rifles, and less powerful than others.

They're “semiautomatic” — a technical term that applies to the way rounds are chambered, not to the way the guns shoot. Many handguns are semiautomatic too. Military-style rifles fire only one round for each pull of the trigger, just like a revolver, a shotgun, a hunting rifle or any other of the 300 million legal guns in America.

So basically the lack of OTC fully-automatic capability is the difference...

Thanks...

Or 3 round burst, depending on the m16 variant.

M4 is basically the same except shorter barrel iirc.

--

I don't support banning them, but it is a rifle that was designed for the military so I don't like the argument that they're just for hunting or whatever.

Mostly they're used for sport shooting and defense in the hands of civilians.

True, I think that may be the first O Reily thing I posted. Mostly because others on here have posted him before.

Stuart

In other words you typically agree with O'Riley but you were only able to post one O'Riley topic because others always beat you to it.

Then quote who the fuck you are responding to...

.. even if it takes an edit... Tour

I wasn't responding to anybody, STFU and sing the "I'm so sorry song".

And I'll post any freaking way I want, you beeach liberal fascist fink.

Archived