THE BROWNS BOARD

Prosecutor suspended for telling the truth about Orlando?

It also wouldn't be wise to bake cakes promoting hate speech...

Why is race different? Sexual orientation and race are both genetic

What makes a wedding cake a "gay" wedding cake?

I don't think Cal believes sexual orientation is genetic, nor do many people on the right evangelical spectrum

Religious beliefs are fluid. Someone could claim they are the church of Robert C Byrd and refuse service to blacks. In the same vein, a Muslim business could refuse service to non Muslims. I am generally of the mind that businesses ahpuld be allowed to refuse service to whoever they want because it is their business. Logic

They can claim it all they want, but inventing a religion that is not prevalent, and doesn't really exist,

is nonsense. let me put it this way - if I'm a baker, and a black person comes in, and wants me to make a

cake that says "kill whitey"... I won't make the cake. If a white person comes in, and wants a kkk cake made

that says "kill black people", I never make the cake. It is not discrimination, it's a principled stance, and I would

probably mention it to the local police dept.

It is a PRINCIPLED STANCE. On principle, I refuse to condone the perverted redefinition of marriage. I don't care

if the Pope comes in and wants a perverted "marriage" cake, I won't make it.

It is not a principle, to refuse to provide service to a black or green or white person based on the color of their skin.

That is discrimination. You bring race into it, and you're talking two different subjects.

Like I SAID- if two people come in and want to buy a wedding cake, I'd sell a wedding cake. I just won't make it

a gay "wedding" cake. Why is that so hard for Woody to grasp? There surely is no court in the U.S. that would think

that Real Marriage, between a man and a woman, is something I just invented to refuse service to a gay twosome.

There must be an establishment of precedence for legitimacy.

BTW, if a gay couple came into my bakery, and wanted a civil union cake, I'd make it and sell them one. It doesn't violate my belief

in Real Marriage - see?

The debate becomes who gets to decide what is or isn't a religion. You would end stifling religious freedom by deciding that some arbitrary govenrnment bureaucrat gets to decide who is following a state sanctioned religion.

So you either get some random person deciding they get to exclude the elderly because they started a Logan's Run religion. Or you have the good folks from the governmemt deciding which religions are legit and how their doctrine should be interpreted.

I am a non religious libertarian. I want people to be able to decide what they want to do with their business. The market will weed out discriminatory businesses and I don't want more govenment involved in what should be a personal life choice like your religion.

Logic, you've been around enough people that have been in and out of prison, do you think that the homosexual rape that seems to be so prevalent American prison system is because so many gay guys are getting arrested for violent crime? Or do you think it's situational? And if it is situational doesn't that belie the idea that it's only genetic?

WSS

Logic, you've been around enough people that have been in and out of prison, do you think that the homosexual rape that seems to be so prevalent American prison system is because so many gay guys are getting arrested for violent crime? Or do you think it's situational? And if it is situational doesn't that belie the idea that it's only genetic?

WSS

In my time of dealing with inmates, all of the dudes I had to deal with who raided buttholes or let someone make them a bitch would not have required much to do it on the street. Not kidding.

Even a pod father on a unit who poked bootyholes gave a distinct vibe that on the street it would just take a few too many Madonna songs together for them to bang dudes on the down low.

Archived