THE BROWNS BOARD

Prosecutor suspended for telling the truth about Orlando?

What a rambling fail of a social media post. So he submarines a section of the city then segues into the ethnicity of the shooter as if he had an immediate relation to this area of orlando....which matern didnt. He drove in.

He also suggested leveling a part of the city. If u work in tje capacity this guy did, it is explicitly told to you what you post online has a direct relation to the city. And this is coomonplace in the private sector as much if not more.....because there some goofball could tank the companies stock with a dumbass ill conceived social media post the lukes of which this orlando goof posted. Maybe you guys havent been employed in the private sector in some time...

so public officials have no freedom of speech on their own time?

Why does obamao have free speech then? He gets to say any damn thing he wants...

oh wait, it's the liberals who are the pc police...

Posted like a person who does not understand the 1st Amendment...

wrong.

I won a debate in argumentation class in 1971 on the 1st amendment. I don't see where poltically incorrect speech

is grounds for losing your job. The restrictions on what does not apply are listed in the link.

Read up on the 1st Amendment -

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/First+Amendment

so, I can fire somebody if they support gay farsical marriage online?

I can fire somebody if they talk about how they are transwhatevers online?

I can fire somebody for talking about how they agree with black on white crime?

I'm pretty sure it only works for the lib's favor, not conservatives...

Conservatives, by definition, tend to be behind the times in social views.

If you think it will affect your business, I guess you could fire someone because they support gay marriage. Of course, that move is going to have consequences as well...

Whatever you want to tell yourself. The data is clear, gay marriage is accepted by the majority and will only get more accepted as the older generation dies off.

No one can stop you from being on Team Wrong Side of History

Thats what the Hitler youth thought also...

Subtle difference in being on the wrong side of history in terms of acceptance of a group or oppressing/ committing genocide.

Who wants to bet on the first poster saying "yeah because libfucks are so tolerant and accepting" then posting about Bernie supporters or bakeries...?

Liberals emotionally refuse to admit that it is true -

discrimination against a person is wrong.

If I'm a Christian baker, I sell a wedding cake to some

"male", who is wearing a pink dress and high heels who cares.

I don't care, I sell the cake. If a gay couple comes in and buys a wedding cake

I sell them a cake. I don't know they are a gay couple.

If a gay couple comes in, and demands a gay "wedding" cake, I refuse.

That is trying to force me to condone the gay falsehood and violate my legitimately held beliefs.

Anything else is uncivilized and fascist and anybody who refuses to admit it is a pink flamingo-nosed sumbeitch.

It isn't discrimination when you stand up for your religious beliefs about a phoney process and a perversion

of what is real.

And that's a fact, jack.

no, they are not. READ what I posted. Discrimating against individuals is wrong.

But standing up to refuse to condone a process is correct.

There is no Christian religion basis today that espouses discrimination vs a person because of their sex or color...

But man-woman REAL marriage is a many centuries old fact, and is supported by the Bible.

There is no debating that a Christian has legit beliefs about REAL MARRIAGE.

There is no discrimination when you refuse to accept the perverted redefination of a word.

Stop emoting and try to learn to THINK.

Cal, the guy said a section of town should be bulldozed. Do you think every single family in that part of town is involved in the gangs? You onow full well that is never the case in the worst of neighborhoods. Again this guy wasnt brought up on charges, but the city has every right ti say what you write online publically reflects on the city. There is grey area of course, but when you go so far ovet the line like this guy did its a no brainer.

Your point about being able to fire someone who advocates fay marriage online, thats the grey area. If someone said i think anyone that doesnt support gay marriage should be beatenup or killed....now you have grounds to fire his ass. Because he went beyond the point of saying i support simething. Do you see the nuances here?

nuance, schuance.

He was saying some stupid stuff. If that is the criteria, obamao and higgardly should be

put in gitmo.

Liberals have freedom of speech. Conservatives have freedom of speech

when liberals say it's okay, depending.

Online sassy stupid stuff shouldn't just translate into loss of job, etc, unless

it is more of a threat to break the law.

Saying a city should be bulldozed, by any judgement, is a mean thing to say,

but who would think he seriously was advocating bulldozing an entire large city?

OTH, the islamic mass murderer has been to syria...no,, it was Saudi Arabia twice?

and made public terrorist statements online and to coworkers, Disney even reported him

to the FBI...

and they took him off the terrorist watch list.

seriously? IOW's, liberals want to control the message in everyday life, everywhere.

They can say anything they want..but all hell breaks loose if you say something they don't like.

The prosecutor should know better, sure. But how many lefties say really traitorous crap, and the left

defends their freedom of speech?

Actually, a lot of them I'm referring to, are professors with "academic freedom", come to think of it....

Let's say obamao said in a restaurant, that a very conservative city was so lost it should be bulldozed.

Do you think obamao should be fired from being president?

no, they are not. READ what I posted. Discrimating against individuals is wrong.

But standing up to refuse to condone a process is correct.

There is no Christian religion basis today that espouses discrimination vs a person because of their sex or color...

But man-woman REAL marriage is a many centuries old fact, and is supported by the Bible.

There is no debating that a Christian has legit beliefs about REAL MARRIAGE.

There is no discrimination when you refuse to accept the perverted redefination of a word.

Stop emoting and try to learn to THINK.

Religious beliefs are fluid. Someone could claim they are the church of Robert C Byrd and refuse service to blacks. In the same vein, a Muslim business could refuse service to non Muslims.

I am generally of the mind that businesses ahpuld be allowed to refuse service to whoever they want because it is their business.

I love how we're supposed to be all hands off and non regulatory towards companies....until they do something the right doesnt like. Throw heavy metals i to our water system no problem fuck these sissy libs who cant take a little mercury.....but fire a guy who made the company look bad with some narrative the right brleived in? He's untouchable than god dammit

Religious beliefs are fluid. Someone could claim they are the church of Robert C Byrd and refuse service to blacks. In the same vein, a Muslim business could refuse service to non Muslims.

I am generally of the mind that businesses ahpuld be allowed to refuse service to whoever they want because it is their business. Logic

They can claim it all they want, but inventing a religion that is not prevalent, and doesn't really exist,

is nonsense. let me put it this way - if I'm a baker, and a black person comes in, and wants me to make a

cake that says "kill whitey"... I won't make the cake. If a white person comes in, and wants a kkk cake made

that says "kill black people", I never make the cake. It is not discrimination, it's a principled stance, and I would

probably mention it to the local police dept.

It is a PRINCIPLED STANCE. On principle, I refuse to condone the perverted redefinition of marriage. I don't care

if the Pope comes in and wants a perverted "marriage" cake, I won't make it.

It is not a principle, to refuse to provide service to a black or green or white person based on the color of their skin.

That is discrimination. You bring race into it, and you're talking two different subjects.

Like I SAID- if two people come in and want to buy a wedding cake, I'd sell a wedding cake. I just won't make it

a gay "wedding" cake. Why is that so hard for Woody to grasp? There surely is no court in the U.S. that would think

that Real Marriage, between a man and a woman, is something I just invented to refuse service to a gay twosome.

There must be an establishment of precedence for legitimacy.

BTW, if a gay couple came into my bakery, and wanted a civil union cake, I'd make it and sell them one. It doesn't violate my belief

in Real Marriage - see?

Archived