THE BROWNS BOARD

May as well buy an AR-15 now... obamao's Syrian migration going berserk

calfoxwc

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2016/06/15/gun-shop-owner-ar-15s-flying-off-shelves-at-500-pop.html

obamao created this crisis with his flagrant leftwing divisiveness.

now the opposite of what he wanted is going on.

even gays are buying AR-15's.

There was a report about how people are offering free firearms training for everybody, but targeting the LGBT community specifically - after Orlando.

In what Muslim country is it OK to be LGBT? Even in the most advanced ones your father can kill you and get nothing more than a fine.

damn straight. I wish some anti-gun liberals would post stuff like that.

Nope - never gonna happen - doesn't help the phony narrative.

There was a report about how people are offering free firearms training for everybody, but targeting the LGBT community specifically - after Orlando.

My step brother already had his CCP because he expected something like this to happen one day. There are already gay pro-gun groups like The Pink Pistols who have been saying this sort of thing will happen for years.

well, 7.62 does sound a lot better than a 5.56 if we had a liberal zombie plaque apocalypse.... hadn't heard of the FNs...

dang, I could sell my old combine and buy one of those easy.

well, 7.62 does sound a lot better than a 5.56 if we had a liberal zombie plaque apocalypse.... hadn't heard of the FNs...

dang, I could sell my old combine and buy one of those easy.

correct, on the caliber. As per the zombies however you got it all wrong, it's gonna be the mindless sheep republicans who have been squeeling at the teat of the modern industrial food chain for too long therefore have no more natural defense's against the mind altering plague that's coming. The wheatgrass drinking pot smoking hippies will be the only ones left. :P

no, a lot of conservatives make veggie and fruit juice...

it's the liberals who wait for the government to make it for them...... B)

damn straight. I wish some anti-gun liberals would post stuff like that.

Nope - never gonna happen - doesn't help the phony narrative.

lol... well it's not the International Rifle Association. Besides that acronym was taken.

However, I'd bet more than a few international firearms manufacturers are supporters.

Archived