THE BROWNS BOARD

WE DID IT!

wargograw

Being a type 2 diabetic Myself.. I dont think its sugar in alcohol that really affects you... It's dehydraton that is a killer..

Being a diabetic expert now let me inflect.

If you drink beer drink Stag. It still has Carbs but it's brewing process has no sugar. If you drink wine drink dry wine. If you like the spirits drink shots. Soda is bad even diet soda.

The problem that lies with being diabetic is when you control the sugar intake you take in high cholesterol. So..drink and be merry just develope an acquired taste.

A Stag and shots in moderation is what I would do but my wife eats my ass out if I drink. There I said it and shes a nurse and I'm just living and working. Drink one for me.

It's not so much the sugar, it's the alcohol. If you really go heavy on the booze- it attacks your pancreas, you know- the organ that produces your insulin. Really heavy juicers frequently get attacks of pancreatitis. (Bad scene when moderately diabetic) If you're already insulin dependent, it probably wouldn't make much difference how much you drink.

It's not so much the sugar, it's the alcohol. If you really go heavy on the booze- it attacks your pancreas, you know- the organ that produces your insulin. Really heavy juicers frequently get attacks of pancreatitis. (Bad scene when moderately diabetic) If you're already insulin dependent, it probably wouldn't make much difference how much you drink.

I'm on Oral meds.. but still.. I keep drinking alcohol to the bare minimum.

So, being moderately diabetic, you are saying lay off the booze?

Being a type 2 diabetic Myself.. I dont think its sugar in alcohol that really affects you... It's dehydraton that is a killer..

I've got a disease called achalasia that I had surgery for and I can't really drink anymore because of dehydration. so when I drink it's usually liquor so I can try to catch up with water.

So, being moderately diabetic, you are saying lay off the booze?

You can drink in moderation.. I personally can't stand hangovers... Once in awhile I'll put a good buzz on.. but again.. I might have a beer or 2 once a month..

It will be no easy win no matter what but the Cubs are a damn good team but you know what?, SO ARE WE! GO TRIBE!!!!!!

Its gonna come down to who can pitch.. and who can manufacture runs.. I say we have a slight edge..

Its gonna come down to who can pitch.. and who can manufacture runs.. I say we have a slight edge..

Plus play great defense, run the bases, continue that team momentum and of course out manage the other guy which Tito has shown there are none better.

Besides Kluber and a resurgent Tomlin there is still some question or at least uneasiness about the #3 and #4 starters but the bullpen has come up huge so far.

Hey it is the World Series we will find out who is ready to win.

GO TRIBE! We love ya'.

You can drink in moderation.. I personally can't stand hangovers... Once in awhile I'll put a good buzz on.. but again.. I might have a beer or 2 once a month..

I had a beer Friday. A couple glasses of wine Saturday, and I honestly don't expect to drink anything for a couple of more weeks.

Champagne when the Indians win it all?

I had a beer Friday. A couple glasses of wine Saturday, and I honestly don't expect to drink anything for a couple of more weeks.

Champagne when the Indians win it all?

Champagne sounds good to Me , Sir... B)

Archived