THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao Says Unemployment Is... Atms' Fault. Rofl

calfoxwc

Sure, he also said he'd been to 57 states in the U.S., with three to go.

But hey, this is REALLY STUPID.

I know us conservatives don't like stupid, but liberals are supposed to hate it too.

But watch when they defend Obamao again and take up the defense of

this most stupid excuse of Obamao's failures in the economy !

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-attacks-job-killing-atm-machines-mrc-tv-responds-with-hilarious-spoof-video/

Sure, he also said he'd been to 57 states in the U.S., with three to go.

But hey, this is REALLY STUPID.

I know us conservatives don't like stupid, but liberals are supposed to hate it too.

But watch when they defend Obamao again and take up the defense of

this most stupid excuse of Obamao's failures in the economy !

I mean, this is even far more stupid than stupid, but there isn't a word for how really stupid it is.

Heck and Shep would have signed the petition, though.

Kosar and DH would have signed it twice. @@

http://www.theblaze....us-spoof-video/

Very true. The sad part is, the deficit spending skyrockets, and still there are idiots who just want to raise corp taxes through the roof.

And the corps will go elsewhere. Goodbye jobs and careers and home ownerships and .......

Not good.

Yea it has nothing to do with the government, present and past, by letting companies leave for overseas.

I would like to see some type of a tariffs on imports. That would level out the playing field and then we could stop funding the Chinese military.

As for Obammy's statements, maybe he went back to his old ways and is smokin pot again.

If this was a different president, folks would be seeing this stupid comment all over the media.

Not unlike Obama's idea of lessening the impact of high gas prices by keeping our tires properly inflated, this passes as 'truth' and common sense.

For anybody other than The Messiah, the reaction would be, 'Stupid' and in bed with big oil.

But, what do we expect.

Also, no problem with killing those civilians - including children - in Libya. That is NATO and an unfortunate consequence of war.

Not to mention each state senator has $3 million a year in employee payroll. And not to mention both sides of congress and the house are too busy striking back room deals with these companies, rather than worry about the real issues. It's like the people who keep bitching about Obama. Why isn't there threads here bitching about the corrupt Congress and the House? Because it's the easy thing to do.

I'll start, corrupt congress. Yes equal amounts of "Libs" and "Conservatives". I guess this is Obama's and Bush's fault. What a bunch of dolts.

Corrupt Congress

Keep blaming Obama and Bush, because it's the easy thing to do. Or it's because of the marketing the government does to divide us. If we came together and looked at the real issues, imagine that. This Ford vs Chevy bullshit is getting old. I can't believe the older guys around here can't see it, it's been happening your whole lives.

The leader catches the flak, K.

That's what the Hecks, Sheps, and MosquitoZits showed up here to do - raise hell about the

president, who was Republican, and who didn't conform to their leftist views, and raise hell they did...

for years, while Bush was in office.

I still remember the constant outrages from them, ... posting soldiers death counts in Iraq and Afghanistan,

being outraged at 6 percent unemployment, anything they could muster as proof that Bush didn't meet their arbitrary standards.

Now? They bolted the forum as soon as the bark started falling off the ugly Obamao tree - but Heck kept coming back....

and now has vanished again.

They "hated" Bush for being divisive, etc... but don't care that Obamao is the most dangerously divisive pres we have ever had since Wilson....

and sure enough, they couldn't care less about the other NEW countries we are currently embroiled in. They don't care about Gitmo anymore, not one iota....

they raged over Sarah Palin's sometimes silly statements, and tried to hush the discussion of Obamao's really STUPID statements....

I remember some here, who were "outraged" that the former Pres Bush, who had said "no new taxes" ... remember that? Well, they were "outraged"

that a president would lie, and insisted he be impeached.

But, Clinton could lie, who cares, Obamao can lie about every freakin thing, and they don't care.

Pretty much sums it up - they were frauds, just feigning "outrage" to try to sway others to vote their way.

You can bet a few will show up again bout time for the next pres election...

and K, yes, there are sick, corrupt somebeeches from both parties. Start your own thread on the subject - and the list you posted is a very good one.

But it isn't just Congress. It's czars by Obamao - it's Barney Frank and Nancy Pelosi, and Gibbs, the dimwit smartass press guy for Obamao,

and a lot of others.

But the libs back then insisted that the (Republican) president has the buck for everything stopping at his desk, so everything is blamed on him.

So......... that's why we end up talking about Obamao's profoundly failing presidency. Obamao has ended up making Shep look like

a lollymolly valley girl who thinks that ten tons of makeup is the "natural" look.........

And don't get me started on Van Jones again....

The leader catches the flak, K.

That's what the Hecks, Sheps, and MosquitoZits showed up here to do - raise hell about the

president, who was Republican, and who didn't conform to their leftist views, and raise hell they did...

for years, while Bush was in office.

I still remember the constant outrages from them, ... posting soldiers death counts in Iraq and Afghanistan,

being outraged at 6 percent unemployment, anything they could muster as proof that Bush didn't meet their arbitrary standards.

Now? They bolted the forum as soon as the bark started falling off the ugly Obamao tree - but Heck kept coming back....

and now has vanished again.

They "hated" Bush for being divisive, etc... but don't care that Obamao is the most dangerously divisive pres we have ever had since Wilson....

and sure enough, they couldn't care less about the other NEW countries we are currently embroiled in. They don't care about Gitmo anymore, not one iota....

they raged over Sarah Palin's sometimes silly statements, and tried to hush the discussion of Obamao's really STUPID statements....

I remember some here, who were "outraged" that the former Pres Bush, who had said "no new taxes" ... remember that? Well, they were "outraged"

that a president would lie, and insisted he be impeached.

But, Clinton could lie, who cares, Obamao can lie about every freakin thing, and they don't care.

Pretty much sums it up - they were frauds, just feigning "outrage" to try to sway others to vote their way.

You can bet a few will show up again bout time for the next pres election...

and K, yes, there are sick, corrupt somebeeches from both parties. Start your own thread on the subject - and the list you posted is a very good one.

But it isn't just Congress. It's czars by Obamao - it's Barney Frank and Nancy Pelosi, and Gibbs, the dimwit smartass press guy for Obamao,

and a lot of others.

But the libs back then insisted that the (Republican) president has the buck for everything stopping at his desk, so everything is blamed on him.

So......... that's why we end up talking about Obamao's profoundly failing presidency. Obamao has ended up making Shep look like

a lollymolly valley girl who thinks that ten tons of makeup is the "natural" look.........

And don't get me started on Van Jones again....

Cal you are still doing it, who gives a shit what they think. Your still bitching like a little girl. All of this shit is irrelevant. Like your in high school talking about this he said, she said bullshit. Sorry I got better things to do bro, and bitching someone propped up by the media is not one of them.

and bitching someone propped up by the media is not one of them. K

Oh.

Then why do you waste your time bashing Sarah Palin, and the British singing sensation whats-her-name?

It isn't the Reps who are talking about the pres should be a dictator, or redefining genuine marriage to make it a farce.

It isnt' the Reps who are talking about raising taxes to pay for everybody else who wants to be on the dole,

so they can continue to vote Democratic.

It isn't the reps who got us into Yemen and Libya. It isn't the Reps who were completely in charge of Congress for a good while,

and seriously botched the opportunity. No rep pres spoke of having his own "civilian security force"....

Look, your generalizations are what are divisive. You overlook the real issues with generalizations, and that's bogus,

like throwing rocks at a fishing pond, because you can't catch any fish. It doesn't solve anything, and is just an angry cop out.

I'm very, very, very, very, very busy and won't be on here much. No applause, please. @@

Archived