THE BROWNS BOARD

Please Let There be "Tapes"...

Tour2ma

Unless of course they make your buddy James Comey look like a dick.

WSS

Absolutely not, Steve... While I will take Comey's accounts of any conversation he had with our President over our President's accounts, I do hope there are tapes.

Why?

Because it is the only way for both of us to know for sure.

**and then tour noted the lil' winky eye... and walked away muttering "the kilted #%&*@#&$ got me again."**

Absolutely not, Steve... While I will take Comey's accounts of any conversation he had with our President over our President's accounts, I do hope there are tapes. Tour

facts don't matter. pouty bigotry does. yup.

deep state psychosis.

facts don't matter. pouty bigotry does. yup.

deep state psychosis.

Tread lightly, cal... I know you are under a great deal of stress, but tread lightly...

oh. I thought you said you were a free speech guy.

huh.

funny how that works then doesn't.... per liberals fancy.

The deep state is nuts.

Your own democrat Dennis Kucinich agrees with me.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/17/deep-state-government-destroying-donald-trump-kucinich-says-hannity

694940094001_5438893080001_Dennis-Kucini

I saw the Dennis kucinich segment. While his politics would keep me from voting for him I've always thought he was a straight shooter.

It's a witch hunt and the democrats know it. So do the republicans who are unhappy that their traditional candidates didn't win anybody's hearts.

WSS

Kucinich is one of the more honest politicians and I respect him for that even if I disagree with many of his liberal ideas.

Mark Levin makes a good point that there are over three thousand government positions Trump could fill without having to have a senate confirmation and Trump hasn't done it yet. What is he waiting for? Get those Obama holdovers out of there and get people in there who are loyal or at least not against him.

Absolutely not, Steve... While I will take Comey's accounts of any conversation he had with our President over our President's accounts, I do hope there are tapes.

Why?

Because it is the only way for both of us to know for sure.

**and then tour noted the lil' winky eye... and walked away muttering "the kilted #%&*@#&$ got me again."**

Stuart

Riiiiight. You acting all self righteous pretending to only want the truth is glaring. There aint a fuckin liberal alive interested in the truth.

What you really want is for Trump to be found to have committed some sort of wrongdoing.

You know you do.

If some hanky panky is discovered, you may even have a party.

oh. I thought you said you were a free speech guy.

OK, fucknuts, you want free speech? As in free of any pretense of mutual respect? Let's go...

Stuart

Riiiiight. You acting all self righteous pretending to only want the truth is glaring. There aint a fuckin liberal alive interested in the truth.

What you really want is for Trump to be found to have committed some sort of wrongdoing. You know you do.

Dick,

If we're going to paint with broad brushes, my turn... There's not a fucking wing-nut alive who would know the truth if bit him on his ass. A statement which applies to both ends of the political spectrum.

That ought to be the close of a "productive" exchange...

As for President Trump...

It's not a matter of what I want... or rather wanted, which was for our President to shock me with well-reasoned, thoughtful governance that fulfilled his major campaign theme: That he was not a politician beholding to any special interest. That's dead and gone.

It's now a matter of his inevitable end I see.

My only remaining "want" is that is that the damage to our Republic will be minimal... but that's more of a hope or a wish at this point.

ah. if only you wanted obaMao's damage to be minimal...

Let's see, when was it you worried about obaMao's destructive legacy...

eh.............................................................................................................

...well...................hmm.

Wow... I googled "Obama's Destructive Legacy"... shocked there were only 538,000 hits after 8 years. Even appears to be a book title...

Then googled "Trump's Destructive Legacy"... 64,800,000 hits... but to be fair many were because "destructive" appears to be one of Trump's favorite words.

Wow... I googled "Obama's Destructive Legacy"... shocked there were only 538,000 hits after 8 years. Even appears to be a book title...

Then googled "Trump's Destructive Legacy"... 64,800,000 hits... but to be fair many were because "destructive" appears to be one of Trump's favorite words.

that's pretty entertaining. all those Trump legacy hits when he hasn't been pres for much over four months or so.

Because the liberals are more or less, uh, lunatics?

?

WSS

Because the liberals are more or less, uh, lunatics?

WSS

Libs have their fringe... difference is theirs is a distinct minority... ;)

No fringe? Got it...

You are now officially not worth talking to here, cal... congratulations.

You have no substance... zero... zip... nada...

All posture and no discourse.

You attack... and then play "the victim"...

And your attacks are like a chihuahua nipping at my ankles...

You... are... not... worth... my... time...

From this post forward, at least in this section of the Forums, my response to you will be "."...

A simple period so you know I saw your posts and remind you of their impact on me.

Rage away, little man... rage away...

You have no substance... zero... zip... nada...

All posture and no discourse.

You attack... and then play "the victim"...

And your attacks are like a chihuahua nipping at my ankles...

You... are... not... worth... my... time...

From this post forward, at least in this section of the Forums, my response to you will be "."...

A simple period so you know I saw your posts and remind you of their impact on me.

Rage away, little man... rage away...

yep. you mad. There is....no......evidence.... but you desperately pretend that there is. too bad it isn't a joke,

I like humor. It's a life lesson, Tour. You stomp in crap, your shoes stink and you get mad. Just don't blame anybody else, ok?

Put him on ignore tour, the board nagically clears up

Nah... he actually contributes in the football section... not much, but by contrast it's "Uuuuge"...

Archived