Geno Smith is better than Weeden

Zombo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moves better. More decisive.

2nd NFL start.

2nd round pick.

Eight years younger, or something like that.

Z

early on, he looks like a strong agent. I've always liked him. so it goes.

watching these young, new and talented QB's every week is like seeing your neighbor upgrade to a new Mercedes every two years while you continue to schlep around in your 2001 jetta GL.

Yeah... I hear ya.

So sick of thinking of all the qb's we burned through, tore up, or psychologically damaged (Timmy couch)

Clearly another loss will bench weed, if he's not pulled early this week...now what you got ? Campbell and hoyer.... Yikes...what happened to that kid from Yale or was Harvard ? ...it's funny, on the browns website there is a slot for "other" at QB'S on the depth chart...that's are whole browns life... "Other"

As horrifying as it sounds, the soph from Louisville, Teddy Twatwater is all the talk down here in the sticks...his stock will rise as U of L plays their cup-cake riddled season (play my UK wildcats sat...way to play the best of the sec...ha)... Cardinals will roll through their season... Only schedule easier might be OSU - sorry guys... Its true... wow. No, Penn state doesn't count until they get back to form.

I digress

Don't like Johnny football... Hope he ends up in the arena league...Saban is going to bring that kid back to reality on Saturday.

I just hate to think after Sunday we will all be in research mode once again...trying to shake down our options before the first day of fall...it's flat out depressing, I'm sorry. Maybe weeds can go crazy on the rats...clearly what we say from them last week was stunning...more than likely Baltimore will steady themselves from that embarrassment. I'm hoping for a slobber-knocker...maybe Trent can plow 85 to 125 yds and a couple touches. Our line is looking for redemption... Great opportunity Sunday, hope they take advantage.

Steelers are going to be 0-2, and the local bungholes will flip-flop back into the Super Bowl chatter once again. (Sigh)... Ahhhh, sept in Cincy, gotta to love it

For now it's all about Sunday... regional TV coverage has the game...I'm getting ready !!!

Go Browns !!!

Bermeck ( hate the rats ... 1995... Yuk )

let you know in about 8 games or so

Eyeball test ... More fluid, more decisive, gun just as good ... We keep fucking up this QB thing.

In the last year Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin, Russell Wilson, Geno Smith, EJ Manuel, And Ryan Tannehill entered the league and we had three first rounders, including two Top 5 and we took a 30 year old moron.

CMON!!!

Z

As horrifying as it sounds, the soph from Louisville, Teddy Twatwater is all the talk down here in the sticks...his stock will rise as U of L plays their cup-cake riddled season (wildcats sat...way to play the best of the sec...ha)... Cardinals will roll through their season... Only schedule easier might be OSU - sorry guys... Its true... wow. No, Penn state doesn't count until tplay my UK hey get back to form.

Have your 'cats recovered from the Hilltoppers sticking it in sideways? the 'Ville needs y'all to beat a few SEC opponents to raise their BCS value. Teddy is the real deal. hang in there, your cagers start practice next month

Playing the "what if" game only makes it worse... It's weeden or bust... So we bust

Play Campbell, play out the retched season and draft a new one... Our coach / OC are shopping around I'm sure....like when you buy a new big screen...you search for it and start price checking on the net...as you watch shows on your current tv... (Oh, the anticipation)

We're riding the weed until then

Bermeck ( it was just months ago we talked about those key drops last yr, when weeds was right on the money )

Have your 'cats recovered from the Hilltoppers sticking it in sideways? the 'Ville needs y'all to beat a few SEC opponents to raise their BCS value. Teddy is the real deal. hang in there. your cagers start practice next month

Yeah, stoops kinda got bad break there... building programs don't schedule games like that...patrino, westerns had their number...it was bad timing. His Ohio recruiting has been fruitful, according to rivals anyway.

And your correct... Midnight madness approaches....best front court in the nation...beleive it. If the "twins" can play # 1 and # 2 spots at the guards... We're hangin our ninth banner. (Randle is a beast). Ky will draft 1 thru 6 in the nba next time around. That's sick, bitches

Line is -14 Saturday... Take Louisville... 44 - 10... It's all good, the Bama ticket prices will drop for their trip into Lexington...and it's a Keenland day.... Holly shit.

Bermeck ( screw stubhub... Keenland tailgate to the game tailgate... Nice day in the bluegrass ! )

Let's forget the eyeball test.

Pretend we have never seen him play.

I'm selling a 30 year old QB with these stats:

Career 16 323 570 56.7 3,674 6.45 15 71 20 4 25.8 70.3

15 TD, 20 INT 56.7% comp and 70.3 raitng

You buying?

Zombo

Not on paper , no

It's kinda of a pre-set escape for all involved... If weeds tanks, it's not on current regime... They will go out and " get their guy"... Weeds can hopefully be traded or become a back-up or go away....

Most of this has been pre-determined anyway. It's Chuds free-pass year. (burp)

I freakin hate our turn style franchise. New coach, new this, new that...blah blah blah... Next season is the same thing... New franchise qb's... The Cleveland Rebuilders... Founded in 1999... We never win, come and see our new coach and new approach !

Bermeck (man, we need a freakin win Sunday... Win the F'n game !!!)

Line is -14 Saturday... Take Louisville... 44 - 10... It's all good, the Bama ticket prices will drop for their trip into Lexington...and it's a Keenland day.... Holly shit.

last game I saw in Lexington was in Sept 1993 vs the Gators. It turned out to be Weurfell's coming out party. he led the gators to a last minute victory. can't recall seeing so many grown men cry

Let's forget the eyeball test.

Pretend we have never seen him play.

I'm selling a 30 year old QB with these stats:

Career 16 323 570 56.7 3,674 6.45 15 71 20 4 25.8 70.3

15 TD, 20 INT 56.7% comp and 70.3 raitng

You buying?

Zombo

Hey, what gives?

In the other thread you were just bragging about how strong your gingers arm is.

I'm telling ya' if you keep this stuff up and I'll start to doubt the sincerity of your smacky talk.

Hey, what gives?

In the other thread you were just bragging about how strong your gingers arm is.

I'm telling ya' if you keep this stuff up and I'll start to doubt the sincerity of your smacky talk.

He has a very strong arm.

Much stronger than your Ginger who you will invest 6 more years in before you realize he's never going to win a playoff game. That's kinda sad, actually. He's Ryan Fitzpatrick with a go-to receiver.

However, our ginger is stupid and will be replaced in a matter of weeks ... plenty of time for us to still sport the best record in Ohio this year.

Zombo

Before everybody gets on me about his numbers tonight ... the Jets SUCK. We are actually pretty good.

I had the Jets #31 preseason regardless of who their QB was ... we can potentially be 8-8, 9-7, with a little fucking leadership, decisiveness and accuracy.

Every time we get a QB with a strong arm (Weeden, Anderson) they are stupid as fuck and can't make decisions

Every time we get a QB with "moxie" they are totally physically ill equipped to play in the NFL (Frye, Brady, McCoy)

Can we just get somebody that's not Retarded and can complete a swing pass?

Zombo

two helpings of crow for dingleberry here. Next week it'll be gabbert.

Please. If you can't fucking watch a guy (Smith) and see that he has a chance in this league versus a guy who just will never get it (Weeden) ... then God help you.

Lose by three at NE as you go down firing in your second career game, or lose by 13 to Miami at home because you are a stupid fuck on a an otherwise talented team?

Zombo

He has a very strong arm.

Much stronger than your Ginger who you will invest 6 more years in before you realize he's never going to win a playoff game. That's kinda sad, actually. He's Ryan Fitzpatrick with a go-to receiver.

However, our ginger is stupid and will be replaced in a matter of weeks ... plenty of time for us to still sport the best record in Ohio this year.

Zombo

I'm not worried.

Mostly because if you were any good at reading six years into the future you would have killed yourself already.

And as for having the best record in Ohio, I'm guessing the Browns won't even have the best record in Cleveland, assuming for a moment you city actually has a college or welding school that can afford to field a football team.

Eyeball test ... More fluid, more decisive, gun just as good ... We keep fucking up this QB thing.

In the last year Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin, Russell Wilson, Geno Smith, EJ Manuel, And Ryan Tannehill entered the league and we had three first rounders, including two Top 5 and we took a 30 year old moron.

CMON!!!

Z

And a Heisman trophy nominee, unanimous All American and National Champion runningback. And an all SEC defensive end.

It's not like we didn't get playmakers.

Although I was firmly aboard the EJ Manuel train.

CMON!!!

Z

And a Heisman trophy nominee, unanimous All American and National Champion runningback. And an all SEC defensive end.

It's not like we didn't get playmakers.

Although I was firmly aboard the EJ Manuel train.

Before everybody gets on me about his numbers tonight ... the Jets SUCK. We are actually pretty good.

OOOOOOHHHHHHH...... I did not realize we were a good team my bad. truth be told I think the Jets offense stacks up equal if not better than ours.

it's one thing to sputter off some nonsense and then claime you been downing the apple pucker all night as an excuse. to stick your foot in your mouth like you did last night and actually have conviction on itis comical.

I had the Jets #31 preseason regardless of who their QB was ... we can potentially be 8-8, 9-7, with a little fucking leadership, decisiveness and accuracy.

Every time we get a QB with a strong arm (Weeden, Anderson) they are stupid as fuck and can't make decisions

Every time we get a QB with "moxie" they are totally physically ill equipped to play in the NFL (Frye, Brady, McCoy)

Can we just get somebody that's not Retarded and can complete a swing pass?

Zombo

Archived