THE BROWNS BOARD

TEAM AMERICA: World Cup

MLD Woody

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hockey players do not play the entire game, there are lines.

By the time you get to that second 30 minutes players would have already run over 8 miles

OK, well, as I said, I think soccer would be improved to allow freer substitution. I think it would make the player fresher, and more will to be aggressive.

The fact is a lot of why games are 0-0 is passivity.

So, now that its over we can turn to a truly enjoyable international competition: the British Open.

(While I wanted Argentina to win the soccer thing, I preferred to have the game decided by an actual goal scored than by the stupid penalty shootout....at least the situation was not a complete travesty).

Isn't the World Cup a play off scenario? Teams can lose and still advance? Can't do that in real FOOTBALL, (The NFL).

There were two levels of play in the World Cup. There was group round play, where 4 teams were in a group and played a round robin. The best two teams from each group then went to the elimination round, where it is lose and out. You can lose in group round and be eligible to go to the elimination round, like the US did, as long as you had the best two records in your group.

There were two levels of play in the World Cup. There was group round play, where 4 teams were in a group and played a round robin. The best two teams from each group then went to the elimination round, where it is lose and out. You can lose in group round and be eligible to go to the elimination round, like the US did, as long as you had the best two records in your group.

Gip sure knows a lot about gay stuff.

Archived