THE BROWNS BOARD

In case you can't tell

The Gipper

Well....yes, it is appropriate that you verify that she is a Michicunt.

Why does everything to you have to relate to your Retarded alma mater.

Yeah. I hate when I do things like start threads about my avatar, which has something to do with my alma mater...

... Oh wait

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a great point when you consider we can't find 20 hot girls in C-town to be Cheer Leaders or is it Tradition?

It's tradition. Cavs don't have that problem.

sf0a3869.jpg?itok=DqvfS5HO

No, my right hand is on the keyboard, the left is on the back of your head helping with your technique, not that you don't have it mastered.

I appreciate joining all the fashion models in your sad and lonesome fantasies. I assume that a dearth of experience with the fairer sex encourages a fellows mind to wander.

WSS

Yeah. I hate when I do things like start threads about my avatar, which has something to do with my alma mater...

... Oh wait

Yea, I have one post in 10,000 about my alma mater. Your ratio of mentioning Michopussy in your posts is about 99 in 100.

I appreciate joining all the fashion models in your sad and lonesome fantasies. I assume that a dearth of experience with the fairer sex encourages a fellows mind to wander.

WSS

Unfortunately, I do not have a dearth of experience at you wanting to suck my dick. I have told you time and time and time again Steve that I don't swing that way. "Not that there's anything wrong with that". So, quit asking. Send one of those fashion models as your surrogate.

(In case you are wondering...yes, Steve and I have been going around and around like this since 10th grade...and now I am 63....and he is still after my wanker ;) )

Yea, I have one post in 10,000 about my alma mater. Your ratio of mentioning Michopussy in your posts is about 99 in 100.

At this point you might be mentioning it more than me...

But if you only count posts where I'm correcting you, I probably mention my school a little more.

Unfortunately, I do not have a dearth of experience at you wanting to suck my dick. I have told you time and time and time again Steve that I don't swing that way. "Not that there's anything wrong with that". So, quit asking. Send one of those fashion models as your surrogate.

(In case you are wondering...yes, Steve and I have been going around and around like this since 10th grade...and now I am 63....and he is still after my wanker ;) )

I'll have to consult GFT Chris or London brown or one of the other Englishmen but is ones penis properly referred to as one's wanker? Or would you, the one who wanks, be the actual wanker?

( maybe your unused dick would be the wankee...)

WSS

At this point you might be mentioning it more than me...

But if you only count posts where I'm correcting you, I probably mention my school a little more.

I remember one post where you corrected me where it was appropriate to do so.....about some chick with big tits being a Michicunt.

That's it.

I'll have to consult GFT Chris or London brown or one of the other Englishmen but is ones penis properly referred to as one's wanker? Or would you, the one who wanks, be the actual wanker?

( maybe your unused dick would be the wankee...)

WSS

I don't know....maybe it is like a rental agreement: The subject is a wank... or in your case a wee wittle winkie wank....in my case a big Honkin' Wonkin' Wank.

then there is the Wankor and the Wankee.

A wank is a little bit of self loving. So a wanker is someone who engages in such activities. Which is basically everybody, but I guess the idea is that you can't get someone to do it for you, so have to do it yourself, hence the insult.

A wank is a little bit of self loving. So a wanker is someone who engages in such activities. Which is basically everybody, but I guess the idea is that you can't get someone to do it for you, so have to do it yourself, hence the insult.

OK, let's not be coy. A wanker is someone who masturbates. But if someone else is jacking you off...male of female....are you no longer a wanker?

OK, let's not be coy. A wanker is someone who masturbates. But if someone else is jacking you off...male of female....are you no longer a wanker?

Well, it's more of an insult than a technical term, so would probably depend on the person.

How does it differ from a git or a prat?

Those are less 'vulgar' and don't have the sexual connotations. A git is someone you don't like, perhaps because they got the better of you by some shady means. A prat is an idiot.

Archived