THE BROWNS BOARD

In case you can't tell

The Gipper

This is the best thread ever and i dont care if Woody is a Michigan fan, but Kate Upton is absolutely perfect. God Bless her and whatever team she roots for. And fuck abs ... give me soft curves any day of the week.

Z

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In case you cannot tell what is stated on my avatar,

Not to worry Gipper, I'm just thankful Seymore Crack designed the fanny floss for the hottie you chose as your avatar. You get 2 thumbs up for that my man! I can't even think about Zips or zippers after a treat like that.

Your "flabby" is my "perfect".

kate-upton01.gif

aaboobs12.gif

kate_upton_11.gif

tumblr_m0cimlKciJ1qel0lbo1_500.gif

If that smokin hottie says I want your A game naughty and power glue me exactly like my hips are sounding out my last name above, who on this board wants to tell me with a straight face they'd say no thanks?

This is the best thread ever and i dont care if Woody is a Michigan fan, but Kate Upton is absolutely perfect. God Bless her and whatever team she roots for. And fuck abs ... give me soft curves any day of the week.

Z

In my defense, I was drinking something called "Scorpian Bowls" after drinking beer in the sun all day.

Z

Gipper apparently

LOL! Even though Gipper has my favorite avatar, I doubt he'd say - "no thanks, you used to have a freshmen 15 under the belly." He just broke his reply out for fun and games in the testosterone mosh pit.

The only "no thanks" I expect to see in this conversation are from our Pittsburgh Caitlynettes that like to visit the board on occasion.

I agree. God bless kate Upton and god bless Michigan

Again, where do you get the Michigan U and Kate Upton association. She was born in that state, that is it.

That is like saying that Ohio State should take credit for the movie genius of Steven Speilberg simply because he was born in Ohio.

I mean, can I take credit for Sandra Hubby (playmate) simply because she went to my same High School?

Again, where do you get the Michigan U and Kate Upton association. She was born in that state, that is it.

That is like saying that Ohio State should take credit for the movie genius of Steven Speilberg simply because he was born in Ohio.

I mean, can I take credit for Sandra Hubby (playmate) simply because she went to my same High School?

Really, all it takes is a quick google...

kate-upton-michigan.jpg?quality=85&strip

http://bustedcoverage.com/2012/01/05/would-ohio-state-fan-still-have-sex-with-kate-upton-in-michigan-sweatshirt-photos/

kate-upton-michigan-1.jpg?quality=85&str

http://bustedcoverage.com/2013/04/09/how-did-spike-albrecht-spot-kate-upton-at-national-championship/

or she can just say it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2ZmLBieEyk

dGA7OJ4.png

Will you concede defeat now?

ea806a58f49edeec40f9e6f871ea9227.jpg

There's a decent chance I'm her father.

You pervs quit looking at her like that.

Zombo

HA!.....having a daughter, there is some magic mechanism in my brain that completely stops me from perving on these kinda pics or pics of any girls her age or younger........just makes me feel like a pedophile......

Curious though....why do we even care who these girls root for?.....are they football experts or something?....or do they lend credibility to your program if they root for you?.....

Should I be worried that Casey Anthony likes OSU or impressed that Kate Upton likes Michigan?.....

So, she is just a fan, with no affiliation. Fair enough I guess. At least she was born there.

HA!.....having a daughter, there is some magic mechanism in my brain that completely stops me from perving on these kinda pics or pics of any girls her age or younger........just makes me feel like a pedophile......

Curious though....why do we even care who these girls root for?.....are they football experts or something?....or do they lend credibility to your program if they root for you?.....

Should I be worried that Casey Anthony likes OSU or impressed that Kate Upton likes Michigan?.....

You appease your libido.....this 55 year old grandmother is trying out to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader....

Sharon.jpg

And, quite frankly, she is hot as hell.

All kinds of people like different football teams. There was even a massive serial killer that was drafted by the NFL once:

Randall Brent "Randy" Woodfield (born December 26, 1950) is an American serial killer who was dubbed The I-5 Killer or The I-5 Bandit by law enforcement due to the crimes he committed along the Interstate 5 corridor running through Washington, Oregon, and California. Before his capture, the I-5 Killer was suspected of multiple sexual assaults and murders. A native of Oregon, Woodfield was convicted of three murders and is suspected of killing up to 44 people. He is currently incarcerated at the Oregon State Penitentiary. In 2011, Woodfield was the subject of a Lifetime television movie Hunt for the I-5 Killer. The movie was based on the book The I-5 Killer by crime author Ann Rul....

Three arrests in the early 1970s for petty crimes such as vandalism and public indecency did not prevent Woodfield from being selected in the 1974 NFL Draft by the Green Bay Packers as a wide receiver, in the 17th round (428th pick). Woodfield tried to establish himself with the Packers during Coach and General Manager Dan Devine's last season but he could not shake his problems with a trip across the country. He signed a contract in February 1974 but was cut during training camp, failing to make the team's final roster.[3][4]

And another:

Robert Earnest Rozier (born July 28, 1955) is a former American football defensive end and convicted serial killer who played in the National Football League andCanadian Football League. After leaving football, he became involved with "The Brotherhood", a Black Supremacist cult led by Yahweh ben Yahweh. He is currently serving 25 years to life on a conviction for check kiting under a third strike law....

Born in Anchorage, Alaska, Rozier attended Cordova High School in Rancho Cordova, California. He then attended Aberdeen Junior College before transferring to theUniversity of California at Berkeley, where he played defensive end for the football team. He was drafted in the 9th round of the 1979 NFL Draft by the St. Louis Cardinals (pick 228 overall).[1][2][dead link] He played in six games before being released, allegedly for issues involving drugs.[3] Rozier then played in the Canadian Football League for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and Saskatchewan Roughriders in 1980. He also spent two weeks as a member of the Oakland Raiders.[4]

You appease your libido.....this 55 year old grandmother is trying out to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader....

Sharon.jpg

Not too bad......teeth are a bit horsish......though, thats perfect for the Cowboys....

The Cougar is definitely my favorite animal........... ;)

Not too bad......teeth are a bit horsish......though, thats perfect for the Cowboys....

The Cougar is definitely my favorite animal........... ;)

Yea, a bit of a honker on her....but not so bad to detract from overall MILFability

(a term I just thought of....though I suspect it has been used before).

It's a great point when you consider we can't find 20 hot girls in C-town to be Cheer Leaders or is it Tradition?

No, I never claimed her to have any affiliation. Who knows if the chick in your photo does to Akron. The whole thing started as a joke, then in your usual Gipper way of making claims about things you know little about, I needed to provide evidence.

No, I never claimed her to have any affiliation. Who knows if the chick in your photo does to Akron. The whole thing started as a joke, then in your usual Gipper way of making claims about things you know little about, I needed to provide evidence.

Well....yes, it is appropriate that you verify that she is a Michicunt.

Why does everything to you have to relate to your Retarded alma mater.

Archived