THE BROWNS BOARD

I will fistfight any 5 Steeler Fans who show up!

Guest Ghoolie

Guest Ghoolie

I am going to the game Sunday. I will knock out every last tooth from any Steeler fan who thinks they are a bad ass.

I don't care who it is, I will even smack the shit out of a woman should one of those immense lard asses open their pie hole.

4 - 11, Arrrrrrrrg

I am so pissed I could go to Berea with a bazooka and backhoe.

I am going to the game Sunday. I will knock out every last tooth from any Steeler fan who thinks they are a bad ass.

I don't care who it is, I will even smack the shit out of a woman should one of those immense lard asses open their pie hole.

4 - 11, Arrrrrrrrg

That's great. The 200 Browns fans who show up will get to watch the Browns get their asses kicked by the Steelers' practice squad and as a bonus they'll get to see you get your ass kicked by a chick in Steelers shirt.

Keep your beer muscles in check... your townies are discouraged enough as is.

Pops

Pittsburgh (UPI)

In voting in the Pittsburgh area, Steeler's coach Mike Tomlin, who has led his team to yet another division title and the number two seed in the upcoming playoffs, was narrowly edged by Cleveland's Romeo Crennel for Coach of the Year honors.

Local house painter Jerry "Livin' Large" Lampings was asked why he chose Crennel and responded "Three reasons: one, it's nothin' special for Tomlin to win the division. That happens every year in these parts. Two, Crennel's done a stellar job of taking Cleveland's team down the toilet. Actually, it's worse than a toilet, more like Lake Erie. They haven't scored a touchdown since the fall foliage changed colors. And Third, we're a gregarious lot here in the 'burgh. This was pretty much the only way Cleveland was gonna win anything this year, so we pushed for it out of a sense of charity." Crennel will receive a case of Iron City Beer, a Terrible Towel and, hopefully, a contract extension.

Guest ATENEARS

I was in a bar once with Ghoolie and he kicked the living crap out of five Steeler fans. It was funny as hell. The last one was one of those roided-up greasy xxxxs in a Lloyd Jersey. The guy was flailing his arms all over the place like SChuck after too much hot chocolate. Ole Ghoolie couldn't get close to this guy without getting hit by his windmilling arms. Then an opportunity presented it'self as the guy reached for his terrible towel and Ole Ghoolie blasted this guy across one table and onto another.

That shit was funny, but the best of all was after they all crawled or scampered out onto the street, a waitress bends down and picks up a small yellow object. It was the Lloyd Jersey wearing idiots lone tooth, left behind.

Ahhhhh ... the good ole days.

4 - 11, Arrrrrrrrg

!! Its good to see that some browns fans still have that old skool mentality...beer dumps and food throws ussually either shuts em up or gets em ready to roll...;)

Battery upside the head anyone? lol

I was in a bar once with Ghoolie and he kicked the living crap out of five Steeler fans. It was funny as hell. The last one was one of those roided-up greasy xxxxs in a Lloyd Jersey. The guy was flailing his arms all over the place like SChuck after too much hot chocolate. Ole Ghoolie couldn't get close to this guy without getting hit by his windmilling arms. Then an opportunity presented it'self as the guy reached for his terrible towel and Ole Ghoolie blasted this guy across one table and onto another.

That shit was funny, but the best of all was after they all crawled or scampered out onto the street, a waitress bends down and picks up a small yellow object. It was the Lloyd Jersey wearing idiots lone tooth, left behind.

I said it before and I'll say it again, when it comes to putting Steeler vermin in their place, Ghoolie is The King.

Hail to the King!

respect.gif

-Al

4 - 11, Arrrrrrrrg

LMMFAO!!!! What are you going to do, hit us with your purse? I bet this "Goonie" dude is the same mofo who was grabbing Quinns package in the internet wedding photos. I think this bitch needs to go to San Francisco and fight with some Niner' fans, IMO.

.....Goonie???

105193.jpg

4 - 11, Arrrrrrrrg

To do what, blow up the team? I hear they're going to do that in the off season anyway. Braylon Edwards to the Steelers for draft picks, for starters.

Please try to drink less and think more.

Guest Ghoolie
I said it before and I'll say it again, when it comes to putting Steeler vermin in their place, Ghoolie is The King.

Hail to the King!

respect.gif

-Al

Listen up, you chromosome depleted, fart sniffing Steeler pricks, posting pictures of Browns fans that you would like to have sex with sin't impressing anyone. A lot of people don't like to fight Steeler fans because of the slick snot gleam you dumb bastards wear like a badge of courage, but it doesn't scare me. I will beat the livng crap out of any 5 Steelers fans who ever lived.

Fact of the matter is after I do that I will bitch slap Greg Lloyd while he poses in karate moves.

It wasn't that long ago, you probably remember, back when Queerdell Stewart broght all you dumb polesmoker sumbitches out of the closet? It wasn't long ago the HOMO STEELERS had a rainbow patch complimenting the black-and-urine-yellow colors that so many IQ depleted Western Penisylvanians wore with pride.

When movie producer George Romero was asked why Western Penisylvanians played such an integral role in his zombie movies, he is quoted as saying, "hey, we were low budget, we didn't have a lot of money for make-up so we just used Steeler fans, it worked out great."

I admire the Steelers team, I continue to wipe my ass with Steeler fans. I wouldn't give a good turd for bunch of you, even BEFORE I punch the Fluck out of the entire bunch of you.

Now go! Go wipe the snotz from your lips and the blood from your noses.

Oh yea, could you please ask your wives to graze on the other side of my yard, it looks a little uneven. Thanks!

• 8 years later...

Member since Dec. 17th 2005

• photo-325.png?_r=0
  • REGISTERED
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (ATENEARS @ Dec 23 2008, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hail to the King!

So does this mean Ghoolie has to kick his own ass?

I am not a Steelers fan, dude. The Browns stopped being the Steelers rival in 1995 when Cleveland lost the team due to their own stupidity.

I admire the Steelers organization. How can one taunt the Steelers when the end result is a Steeler victory, as it will be on opening and closing day.

Posted 01 December 2000 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (Ghoolies1stBoyfriend @ Dec 01 2000, 10:22 PM)

I was once in a bar with Goohlie - his first gay bar since coming out. He was nervous and the table full of Steeler fans drinking appletinis didn't help the situation. The Steeler fans kept blowing kisses towards us and it made Ghoolie really uncomfortable, so I went over to the table and told those toothless inbreds to stop looking at my man.

Well you can imagine that didn't go over too well, and they started throwing Starbursts at me - pink ones. So Ghoolie got up and came to my rescue..... He balled up his tiny little fists, and started to scream and cry. The Stooler fans felt so bad for him, that they all immediately apologized to both of us and invited us to sit with them, which we did.

Well, after a few more hours and several drinks all around, the bar keep shouted last call but none of us wanted to leave..... and suddenly a couple of the Stooler fans looked at each other (one them was a really buff dude, with muscles on top of muscles) and they seemed to have a twinkle in their eyes and a silly smile on their face.

The next thing I knew, they got up and grabbed Ghoolie by the hand and whispered something in his ear which made him blush, and before I knew what was happening, Ghoolie was in the middle of his first gay train....... He was being DP'd, while blowing the muscle bound dude, and he kept repeating over and over, "Finally! Give it to me good boys!!"

Hail to the King!

I was in a bar once with Ghoolie and he kicked the living crap out of five Steeler fans. It was funny as hell.

In other words, there was a Birthday Party for some 2nd Grade kids at Chuck E. Cheese in the juice bar. The 60 year old Ghoolie (in 2008) heard there was a Birthday cake with his idol Terry Bradshaw pictured on it. He needed that cake so bad that beat up 5 little kids...

In other words, there was a Birthday Party for some 2nd Grade kids at Chuck E. Cheese in the juice bar. The 60 year old Ghoolie (in 2008) heard there was a Birthday cake with his idol Terry Bradshaw pictured on it. He needed that cake so bad that beat up 5 little kids...

Solid theory, except Ghoolie isn't allowed with 500 yards of a Chuck E. Cheese.

Who the fuck has has the patience to hit the backspace button to go through 9 years of posts to revive this moherfucker? Hats off to you.

I didn't have to scroll through anything. It is one of my more famous posts. As it turns out the Pittsburgh Post decided to go to a Steeler message board the night before a Steelers-Browns game and write about it. Their TOP topic in the story? You guessed it........... "A Browns fan named Ghoolie who excelled at pissing off Steeler fans".

It took me 30 seconds to find it.

Not in other words fellatio boy. People don't need you to interpret their words so that it fits your homosexual agenda. Stan said what he meant.

Not in other words fellatio boy. People don't need you to interpret their words so that it fits your homosexual agenda. Stan said what he meant.

I've known Stan a lot longer than you and I'm very familiar with his sense of humor. We've done countless road trips together. That was back when you and your boyfriend Rich were slandering his name all over another message board hosted by NAVDawg. In fact, Stan had me come take a look at that message board and I did to help him debunk all your lies about him. I saw exactly what I see from you today. A huge bullshitter. Back then, Stan told me and many others you were full of shit. What changed? He met you and person and the persona disappeared? Why would that happen? LMFAO!

You never even showed up to fight me in Nashville after countless versions of "I'm gonna". "I'm gonna" = "I have not" and a huge need for a persona. And now you're terrified of Zombo's challenge. Throw us all the potty mouth Shakespeare and thunder you can Fat Man and it doesn't change the person hiding behind a persona.

Archived